Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

thanks for your words Suzie. I had to call Juan and tell him how much I loved him right after your message, LOL...

Not much to say, have just been reading what ya'll post.

Terry, as hard as it is, at least you did uphold YOUR end. I think that is so important, and the main cause of my sister never cleaning up her act. I've tried to drop this line to my parents but it doesn't click.... Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

When you allow it, bend the rules, don't enforce what you're suppose to... it all repeats itself.

Keep strong, you're doing the best thing.

I am funny about the potty too. NO ONE IN! Susanne doesn't see it as a big deal. I need my privacy. LOL...we all have our things!

Went and got a pedi...at least my toes are not hungover!

Watching BB after dark and I swear, I want to put my foot in Chima and Nat's face!

Susie, cucc's are bigger, darker green and do NOT have a big tip. Zucc's are smaller, lighter green and have this weird looking tip thing. I steam zucc's 3x a week min. Cucc's have a waxy outside as well!

xooxxo

HELLO!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP I've been busy!

I wanted everyone to know that We are doing GREAT!

Robby and I are moving to a different town, still commutable to work, much better schools and community... will be wierd because it is a 4 plex not a house. (I've never lived in an apartment before)

My kick ass garage sale netted me enough to pay the deposit, the pet deposit, and prorated rent for august.. so I can start moving stuff to my garage anytime.

It is super weird to look at my lawn tools and think that I won't need them or my lawn mower...... I have a friend who vouched for me with the landlord and is how I was able to sneak right in...... Right now I will be in a top unit, but I'm first on the list for any bottom unit that comes up.

I'm going through all the lawyers checklist to file the big "B" did my credit counseling session today.

Anyway...... here is a pic of my new digs, and Robby testing out the pool!

I have to tell you all how extremely AT PEACE and EXCITED I am to start this new chapter in our lives!

post-208811-13813138610157_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813138634962_thumb.jpg

Tracy

How wonderful and that must have been a kick ass garage sale.

I am just so happy for you and wish you the best with your new life.

I have been a reader & not a poster too.

TracyinKS-I am so happy for you & Robby!

Terry-SO sorry about what you are going through!

Haydee-say thanks for being on time? Uh, I do not think so...lol

There was something else I was gonna say but now i dont remember....

OH....and I found out that I suck as a stepmom too...franks ex pretty much said that. At least her daughter doesn't think I do!! haha

Pamela-LOVE big Brother!!!

Hi girlz - I am so not in a good place. Thanks for your support .... I'll work thru it.

Hi guys

well, I have been working hard and i'm in a size 14, almost comfortably and my new jr size 15 shorts are too big that i just got 3 weeks ago (if anyone wants them) I also have a bunch of size 14 jeans that I can part with, my friend gave them to me and they are 14P, and I need regular and my favorite jeans are long and the work great with my boots, not that I am tall. Anyway, if anyone is interested LMK.

Anyway, I lost my sheet with my last year measurements but YUCK, I wanted to shoot myself... I was disgusted, I know my arms are 2" smaller and my waist is maybe 3" smaller, but my legs ... they grew! and my hips, I don't remember what they were but I don't like that number at all, and they all work aroung my saggy belly.

OH if that isn't enough to work even harder to see results I don't know what is.

Anyway, enough of that, maybe on 9/9 when I do this again I'll see some results from all my hard work.

Terry - wish I could be there just to give you a hug

Tracyk - HI!

Well I would leave my ds with you because you are a good mom, and her daughter is happy and she can put that in her pipe and smoke it! LOL

I'm in rare form, I have a big event on 9/10 and I really want to look good, going to see people from the construction company and I want to look good, plus I want to look good for me so I can someday make someone else happy, but that is never going to happen unless I am happy.

Still not always good with Kev and still an emotional roller coaster but I Know what I want and deserve out of life and this might be the first time I realize that.

Haydee, while I was not joking with the passive aggressive thing, I totally 100% agree on the compromise thing. Marriage/relationships are NEVER going to be 50/50. Sometimes you need more and sometimes you give more---and if you can both give AND take---that is what matters most. That being said, you DO have to seriously consider the other person. I had been married for lotsa years, when about a year ago, I come in here totally freaking out because I had said and acted in a horrid way to Rick, and was convinced I had ruined my marriage. Terry posted an article on forgiveness. The last paragraph was about when YOU need forgiven. And it was like someone hitting me up side the head with a 2X 4! I am one to talk a subject to death, and I wanted it over, and behind us, and him to forgive me right then. He is not one to argue like that, never has been, and I was ALWAYS pushing him to argue MY way! He thinks about things, seldom (if ever) blurts things out without thinking. He is fair minded to a fault. He is not stewing, and building up ammo against you, he is seriously just working it through, and gets over it. If he does not feel a need to discuss it further, he doesn't. The article Terry posted was like written for me! It said not to keep bringing the hurt up if the one you offended did not want to talk about it, it was like rubbing salt in their wounds to keep hearing about it over and over. So for the first time EVER I sat back, and did not force MY way upon him. It was harder than I can say! I ended it by saying to him I was wrong, and I am sorrier than words can say. And it was over, he has never brought up my cruel words, and never treated my bad for them.

So long after it was over, we discussed how when we screw up, and we know it, it is only right to deal with it the way the wronged person would want to deal with it. It made a huge difference in our communication. I always thought he took off to the yard when he screwed up to keep me from yelling!!! When I examined his actions when I screwed up (yeah it happens!!!) they were the same, he does not argue. However, now when he knows he has made me mad, he will hang out and hash it out with me!

I got the cutest picture of Kinsey and Connor. Kinsey and I were sharing a meal, and it come with an ear of corn. She and Connor are sitting next to one another, and I look over and she is holding it between them, they are each eating on their side, foreheads together...one ear of corn! I had the camera because we had been to see the baby!! He is STILL perfect!

They are telling on TV about a 2 week old baby who was taken to the hospital, after being abused and sexually abused by his parents, bruising, broken arm, cuts in his mouth, a cut on his toe clear to the bone, bruising and proof of abuse to his privates.....I cannot imagine. Who in their right mind???? No mercy.

We are here when you feel up to it Terry. Prayers going your way.

TracyKS---new digs look great!!! Bet you will love the pool!

Tracy---I think it is hilarious the ex thinks you are a bad step mom, but the kid doesn't!!! Makes me laugh!!! Show her! Is she nervous over going to a new school? Macy ready to go back?

Some of our kids start this Friday! If you are going to a new school---you go on Friday. If you are returning to the same school, they start on Monday. So, like 6th graders, and 9th graders go to school on Friday, gives them a chance to get around and see where the classes are without the crowd, and only other lost souls are there!!

Seems wierd not having anyone to get ready to go to school. Manda has Kinsey ready for preschool. She is happy about it!

Well I am off to the shower---I smell like Off Skeeter spray!!!

Morning Everyone

getting ready for my walk, just wanted to say hi! And if anyone can wear those clothes please shout! I would rather pass on than dump in the green box

Jenn-I wish I could wear them! I wish I could wear some of my own clothes! LOL

Kat-dsd is looking forward to school. The kids start on the 24th (or 25th, I havent had coffee yet) Macy is ready to go back.

I am sorry I havent been posting much. Kid probs, ex-wife probs, weight probs...lol

I promise to be back to my old self soon. Love ya'll!

Good morning girls!

Kat - you make some very good points. Thanks for listening to my grumblies... Oh and post the corn pic on FB. I love looking at miss kinsey. She is just too cute for words!

Jenn - You are doing so good!!! Don't worry about your legs growing. It's probably muscle because you're walking/running so much?? You sound like you're doing better and better emotionally every week too. Keep up with yourself like you have been and keep sharing with us here. I love having you posting again! Oh and I'll take those shorts and jeans from you. I won't fit in them anytime soon but my sister will. She's a 14P...

TracyKS - You sound like you are doing fantastic. I'm so happy! Why did you decide to leave your house? Did you put it up for sale? Have you talked to Charles? How is Robbie doing?

Judy - I saw the pics of your garden on FB. WOW it looks so amazing! I love it... I need to come have you design mine. We've been in the house for two years now and have done nothing to the backyard. We transplanted a bush from the front yard to the back but it died :/

Okay so yesterday we started our first SALSA dancing class. It was so much fun! It was just the basics but it still felt good to be able to move to a rithym (sp?) and not look like a total spaz. He said that in 4 months we will be out there looking like pros! Ha ha ha, he's funny, huh? But anyways, love the dance teacher. He made the class fun, not just technical. He was making us laugh and the pace was just right.

Juan will join me after 4 weeks of lessons because according to him "he doesn't need to learn the basics", ha ha ha. It's me and my mom and my sisters going right now. We want to talk my dad into going too. We'll see how that works...

I've been craving sushi for a few weeks now. I don't know why? It's just the rice and the wasabi and the fish. I tried just having the fish without the rice but it's not the same. And I slime big time on rice so I don't even try...

Drive by posting . . . I am also just reading everyone's posts.

TracyInKS, Congrats on the new digs and new lease on life.

Kat, I really want to see that corn picture too.

Terry and TracyK, You are both in my thoughts.

Haydee, I have always wanted to learn salsa. I hope you have an excellent time.

Everyone else, hello and have a lovely day. :0)