Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Haydee - I'll send you a box of stuff within the next week. So glad to find a good home for them.

Well, back from my walk, it is humid out there

Hot and HHHHHUUUUMMMMIIIIDDD here too... Rained yesterday so today it's hard to breathe with the air so thick...

Hey, where is Judy? Judy, are you swimming?

Morning Girls.

I slept in till 9:30 this morning, I guess I needed it. Weather is just right for swimming, so you all know where I will be today. LOL

TrackyKS, make sure you send all of us your new addy.

Haydee, that is too funny about the dancing.

TrackyK, You can be my MOM, ok?

Oh, and it's CTCD.

They are telling on TV about a 2 week old baby who was taken to the hospital, after being abused and sexually abused by his parents, bruising, broken arm, cuts in his mouth, a cut on his toe clear to the bone, bruising and proof of abuse to his privates.....I cannot imagine. Who in their right mind???? No mercy.

THIS JUST MADE ME SICK! You have to have a license to drive but they ANYONE have kids. I like the idea that the punishment fits the crime. I hope this child is taken AWAY and NEVER returned to these shitty people.

On a diff. note, GOOD MORNING GRILLS (that is how nephew says girls)

Home from gym and did 26 min!:drool: Goal was 25 today...it was tough, but I did it! I need to wear one of those headband thingys (for the sweat) circa 1976! The sweat is dripping into my eyes, and into my ears w/ my ear bud things are in there...worried I am gonna get shocked, lol!

I think Judy is going "fimming" today w/ Ethan!

Terry, TracyK, Michelle...thinking of you girlies as you work through these personal challenges. Please use us for a sounding board if nothing else...we are hear for you!

gotta run...we are going to school today and there is no air, gotta go early!

Good morning, Violets..

No work for Joe today so no Ethan, but I'll be "fimming" after lunch. We're having pasties from the U.P. of Michigan... the REAL pasties. Laura, we're talking food here!:drool::tt2:

We leave tomorrow morning for a trip down to see our other grandkids. It's a 6 hour trip so i have the Kindle to take along plus my tabloids, of course. We'll be seeing their new house and dog. They've lived in an apartment and mobile home for 10 years, so this is a new adventure. They have 4 acres and a pond. Can't wait to see it all.

I've been doing 2 workouts a day in the pool. It's so nice to get those exercises done and then relax on the raft and look at all the flowers as I float around.

TracyinKS.. love the new digs. Sounds like you're really ready for a new life. When does Robby start school??

76 degrees right now and the sun is shining so I'm eating lunch and then spending the afternoon outside. Everyone have a great day! Be good to yourselves.

Suzy - I already am a big FAIL on CTCD. I had two Cookies with my coffee... BUT the day is young and I can still recover...

Judy - I love when you eat pasties because i laugh a little every time I see that word...

Pamela - I need to get one of those old school head bands too because I sweat like a pig and the sweat stings my eyes...

Thank you Jenn. Let me know the dimensions of the box and how heavy it is and I can send you a UPS label and all you have to do is drop it off at UPS...

I am supposed to be reconciling my bank statements... Instead I'm chatting on IM with my sister about wedding plans, lol.

Judy can you read in the car?

I love your new house Tracyks!! I was thinking you can rip out the "w" on the bookmark!!

I am sort of hoping that the weekend of the 20th of September I can come to K.C. How will that work for Suzy and Tracy? I have a tiny conflict here I am hoping to fix, because that looks like the only time for a while!! Amazing how it is hard to schedule a weekend!!

I have a major headache!! I am not happy, crabby almost.

Oh by the way did I tell you I had a colonscopy last week? I didn't know I had one either, but the Dr.s office called yesterday to say my results were fine. I said you must have the wrong person. She asked if this was Jane and I said yes, and she said the one you had last week! I said nicely that I would remember if I had one and I didn't. I swear she didn't believe me!! I hope they figured it out, or someone is going to be waiting for the results......................................

Boy I am rambling, I am sitting here naked and have to be at work in 24 minutes!!

Bye!!!

Jane-------I have SOFT hands!!! Lotion got here this morning, and boy did I need it! I spent my morning off washing bathroom walls!!!

Not to be too gross, but many of you have boys, I have a 3 year old grandson who I can only hope will improve his aim over time!!!

Now I am dressed and ready to go work for awhile. Then tonight we are meeting Manda and her BF and the kids at the fair. The county fair is going on, and is a big deal!!! We may go get "Mr. cannot aim" and take him with us, since that is something only big boys can do, not babies!!! He is VERY into being BIG! And we want to maintain that attitude, so she doesn't have him reverting to wanting to be a baby again!

Will try to check in later.

THANK YOU Jane!!!!!!! Love it!

Hey girls~

I am leaving tomorrow for Reno @ 6am. I am driving up w/ brother and flying home on Monday. The plan was to spread dad's ashes, but I don't think we are going to do that. Step mom says she is not ready. Susanne is staying home and I will miss her.

I forgot to take "after" pix the other night. I will as soon as I put my face on...I promise. I am healed, but my eye lids are pinkish and is still a bit sore. Other than that...I am VERY happy...and glad it is over.

Have a great weekend everyone. Terry and Michelle...sending you purple healing power and much love!

Tracyk, you are gonna LOVE big bro tonight... I sent you a text. LOVE it!

Pam, Have a safe trip and enjoy the scenery.

Janie, That weekend will work for me.

We grilled burgers and I had a hamburger patty and a yogurt for dinner. We also swam for about 2 hours today. It felt wonderful.

Hi everyone!

Thanks everyone...you all are such SWEETHEARTS!

Haydee-dance lessons sound like SO much FUN!!

Pamela-have a good time in Reno!! Thanks for the text...it made me lol. Funny thing, I am sitting here DYING to watch it (it is recorded) and dh and dd are watching Willy Wonka for the hundredth time....AARRGGHH!! LOL, I am having withdrawels!!

Have a great night ladies. :)

Edited by TracyK

Hi girls -

Just wanted to check in and say hi. Been catching up on posts and seems like the usual ups and downs for us. We've known each other (daily!) for so long now, it's easy to see that difficulties come in waves, eh?

I'm doing alright, just this underlying tension and sadness in my days. It did help to talk to Evan briefly yesterday and he sounded 'alright'. He's staying with his gf's family for a few days and SAYS he's looking for a halfway house. I didn't pry too much, just kept it light and let him know that I love him.

The reading I have done on co-dependency, boundaries, addiction, etc....have all helped me tremendously in coping with this situation. I can't imagine where I'd be mentally if I didn't have that!! Seriously. This house would be in chaos and it's not. My heart just hurts and I'm eating very badly -- and hit a new post-op high this week which doesn't help anything at all.

Hannah and I went to the gym last night and I swam for 1/2 hour and got in the hot tub. We're packing at work (moving Aug 28) and my back was killing me! That light workout helped. More packing today!

Thanks for all your support. I'm so glad we have each other!

PS= Jane, that is way too funny about the colonoscopy!!

Hey Girls~

I am up and showered and packed already! Not sure if I shared details but I am driving up w/ brother; then flying home Monday. I am looking forward to seeing the fam damily, but...not looking forward to the drive. 9 hours w/ my brother...in his car. Wish me luck!

Terry, it is great to see you posting. You said something interesting about how we know each other on a daily basis. I love that and it is so true. Haydee mentioned that in some ways we are closer than "real life" friends because of the daily conversations...and love. We are here for you; and each other!

Michelle, how are things on the right side of the country??? Thinking of you and hope that Fall and a new school year brings you a bit of balance and peace.

Everyone else...love you all bunches.

xooxoxxo