Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Michelle - if you find it hard to find time to sit down and talk to your hubby maybe you might consider doing it when you both go to bed at night? I feel like sometimes that's the only time we have to really talk talk is right before we drift off to sleep...

Jane-hope you have a better day :thumbup:

Hi everyone-lots to do today. Going shopping to get the stuff for Macys b-day party at my sisters tomorrow. Then gonna finish off some school clothes shopping. Stores are gonna be horribly packed this weekend because of the 'tax free' weekend. Ugh, I would rather be BEAT....maybe I will wait until its over to finish up. We'll see.

ALERT TRACY! Tax free weekend is NEXT weekend, not this one. Sorry!

Okay I'm leaving. Wonderful Friday is finally here! I am going swimming for awhile and then out to dinner with some friends.

Sunday we are going to the beach and doing some fishing.

Everyone have a great weekend. For all the traveling Violets, stay safe! Bye!

Have fun Haydee!

Yes, luckily mom takes him Saturday, that's one way I am keeping my sanity, repeating it over and over in my head.

Mom found an article, that babies hit a 'sleep regression' around 4, 9, and 12 months. Where they go back to baby sleep hell for a couple of weeks, then they go back to good. I guess that's the answer. :thumbup:

Have fun Haydee

and thanks, I have not talked to him in a few days, and it hurts, and maybe what I need, It just makes things so final and I'm sad, I do and will always love him.

Another thing is the court stuff, he should be giving me much more than I get and dd needs braces which he agreed to help with but he has not been very good on the follow through so I don't trust him, so I have to do it, I've been putting it off and I can't anymore. Just not something I enjoy doing.

Hope you all have a good weekend, I have a ton to do to pack and well, we finally have summer too and I spent 4 hrs in the pool and sun today and well.... going to do the exact same thing tomorrow then Sunday we head out at 5am. I need a good distraction.

Hugs to everyone...

ALERT TRACY! Tax free weekend is NEXT weekend, not this one. Sorry!

Don't be sorry...I am glad it isn't this weekend. Now I can finish without it being so crowded.:( I had casually asked a sales clerk when tax free weekend was and she told me is is this weekend....that lying old so and so....lol :thumbup:

Oh...I am and Intervention TV show addict too. I guess it is because I can relate...food is my drug.

Weekend...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO incredibly glad!! We are so swamped with patients it is unreal. Moms lying about an eye injury, or infection to get the kids worked in. Malpractice makes it so you cannot turn them away, no matter what. So your nicely scheduled day goes to hell in a hurry!

Most of the ones doing that, are the ones the school sent letters home with the kids last year stating they need an eye exam before school starts.....so oh yeah, we better do it, school starts this week! Grrrrrrrrr!! I had a lady getting totally mad at me, she kept coming to my desk/counter and telling me "we were here before that girl who just went back, can you find out why?" I told her, that the patients with appointments will be seen first, that the screening did not show an emergency situation with her kids eye, so ALL scheduled appointments will go before her as a walk in. I swear steam come out her ears!!

Tomorrow night, I am taking my folks to a concert at the fair. They try not to drive at night, not feeling real confident in their ability to see well, and Roy Clark is in concert (yeah he IS still alive!), my Dad used to watch him on Hee Haw all the time, and wants to see him. I was teasing Dad that he may be too old to be a pickin' and a grinnin' anymore!!

Well, I have to go research when Rick ordered some pipes, he never received......we paid good $$$ for them, and they have yet to arrive.

Speaking of $$$$--Jane you should be getting yours, keep an eye out for it. Wouldn't want you forgetting it, I mean if you can forget a colonoscopy......you know, jus' sayin'!!!!! LOL

See uY'all later!

Last week my Kidney Doctor's office called and said they were still waiting for the Insurance to ok the shot that they wanted to give me. The Insurance was giving them a hard time about it because it is so expensive. I said "What Shot?" They said the one for me being anemic. I asked her when I became anemic. It turned out that they had another patient with the same name but at a different office and got the files mixed up. I'm not sure what harm the shot would have caused had I taken it, but Holy Cow. Good thing I questioned it.

Hubby and I spent the day doing things we needed to get done and than we spent about an hour just floating in the pool. It's so nice to just be the two of us.

My band seems to be unususaly tight today. Weird. I had a hard time getting in some yogurt this morning, around 10am.

One more week till we go see Brooks and Dunn in concert. I'm so excited.

Wow, you and Jane both getting wierd Dr. stuff! One of our first questions when opening any file, is to verify the birthdate.

However here in our little bitty town, there is another woman with the same name as me! And get this, our birthdays are the same, except she is 10 years to the day older than I am! Leads to issues EVERY single time I try to fill an Rx at Walmart, so I quit trying!

When I was at the office, I asked if they had the right folder and she said yes. But she looked at the orders and they had come from the other office and she knew I had never been there before. They had sent the order over without looking at the birthdate.

Watching the Neil Diamond special. Very good. I would love to go to one of his concerts.

Good Morning!

We're up & about to be out. Taking DS to HS soccer tryouts by 8:30, then down the road to take DD to the barn... then I hadve a couple-hour lull before I have to pick up DS @ 11, and at first I thought I'd take a book & go hang at Starbux, which is a lovely idea, but then I thought: GO TO THE Y & WORK OUT! -- & that is what I am going to do! I am proud of myself for even THINKING it, let alone actually DOING it! lol.

After that there's more to & fro'ing for this afternoon's tryouts + picking up DD + she's going to a sleepover tonight... whew!... no wonder my car's been acting up... it's tired of being a taxi! (btw, there was some loose hose that caused the engine light to go on... ugh!)

Everyone have a good day!

Morning Girls.

Trying to talk myself into taking a walk. For some reason I'm really resisting. I need to get it done. Looks like we will order a pizza tonight. It's the first preseason game and we have a new coach and quarterback, so we will be checking that out tonight.

They are calling for rain this evening but we should be able to get some swimming in today.

Have a great Saturday and I'll check in later.

:) Bye...see you all Tuesday or Wednesday. Going to have Macys party today then going away for an extended weekend. :thumbup:

Janie, Sept. 19th is our local "Walk from Obesity". Would you becoming that day or the next one? You can walk with Tracy and me if you want to.