Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Jane, That's fine with me, we still need to hear from Tracy. I hope her and Robbie can meet up with us. P.S. the 19th. is hubby's B-day. And who wouldn't drive 100 miles to meet up with a sweet friend and do Christmas shopping, duh. Can't wait to see you.

I'll get things together to compile the Christmas Santa list by the end of the week.

Zonked today, no idea why. Took Carson swimming for about 30 minutes, he had his new little sunglasses on, and we have nicknamed his weewee "Nirvana" now.. cause he looks like that Nirvana cover out there lol.

I just got him to bed, going to go try to nap before he wakes up. We've figured out he's in his 4-month sleep regression. FUN.

Just a quick check in to let you all know my modum is screwy, I have been without internet most of the day....then I looked over here, and there were lights, so taking advantage!!!

If I disappear, have faith, I WILL be back!!! LOL

Talk to all of you soon.

You know computers sometimes cause such problems. I really need to take mine in and see about the virus problem, but I don't want to be without!! I mean how will I survive a day without the violets?

BB fans who is out of the house????

Starting another week. Hope it's a good one for everybody.

I'm super busy today, so I'll check in when I can.

Good morning ladies...

I am officially the crazy dog lady on my block. We rescued another dog this weekend. Sigh... He's a pitbull mix so there is no way in heck I'm gonna find a home for her so I think we will end up keeping her... She's got terrible mange right now and very undernourished. Taking her to the vet today. I had to quarantine her away from my other dogs because mange spreads and it broke my heart to have her confined in our bathroom. But she was a sweet heart and didn't complain. We put up a baby gate on the door and she would just stare at us but never whined or anything. Poor baby. Hopefully I get something for her that will relieve her of her itchiness.

My weekend was pretty relaxing other than that... Friday we went out to dinner with friends. Saturday I went and picked up my books from the library in the morning. I started reading The Glass House around 2pm. We were meeting friends for dinner and had to leave the house at 7:30pm. I didn't want to put the book down! I finally jumped in the shower at 7:00pm and barely got my hair dry and my dress over my head before we had to go. Our reservations were at 8:30 and the restaurant was all the way across town. We got home past midnight and I threw my dress off, cleaned my makeup off and layed in bed reading the rest of the book. So so sad but it was so riveting...

The next one I'm reading is called Handle with Care. I just started it yesterday but so far it's good too. It's about a child with the brittle bones disease. And I think that her parents are going to try to sue the OB/GYN because they weren't told "soon" enough about her disease so that they would have the option to abort? I think that's where it's heading... They just met with the lawyer so we will see...

What is that old saying 'my nose run and my feet smell'? I am too stopped up to see if my feet smell, but oh lordy I better lose some massive amounts of weight with all the snot coming out!! Don't feel bad, just running out of puffs plus!!

Finished the book by Anita Shreve Testimony last night. It was okay, but loved the Pilots Wife so I guess I was expecting more. I know that there is a way to underline or italicize denoting the names, but I don't remember..... Sorry Michelle and Judy!!!!

Terry sending you big hugs!!!!!!!

Home from work and am eating a salad. I have to be back at work at 3pm to open. I only have to wrok for about an hour till Joyce comes in.

When my nephew moved in I had to move some stuff out of the spare room and one of those things is my bible study bible. Tonight I start my new class and I need it. Just can't remember where I moved it to. So I need to go look for it.

Where is everybody???

I'm here. I thought it would be weird for me to keep talking to myself like I usually do so I just shut up...

Hope you find your bible. It'll be in the last place you look, LOL...

Jane - When did you get sick? I'll have to read the Time Travelers wife before I see the movie. I heard the book was good...

I searched again for it. Hmmm. Well, I have a back-up, but it's big. I'll find it soon.

Hey girls~ I am home...quick check in, needing a nap but will write more later. I am SOOOO happy to be home. Jane feel better, good luck Susie, hugs to EVERYONE! XOXO

Another drive-by post from me...

DS is a Sophomore but made Varsity soccer -- yay him!

Here is a pic of DD & Lady: (hope I do this right!)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

post-214707-13813138641824_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138642233_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138642624_thumb.jpg

Hi Pammy! Glad you're home ok. How is your brother doing? I was thinking about him and his situation the other day. Hope he's doing well...

Michelle - Claire looks so happy! What happened to her pink hair! Or was it blue? I don't remember!

Good memory, Haydee! It was pink! It washes out when she goes in the pool, so most of the time it's just a bleached blonde streak... you just can't tell w/her hair back in the pics... but we "pinked" it last night because this a.m. she went to MIDDLE SCHOOL ORIENTATION! <sob!> My baby's in middle school!! We're also getting other colors, so she can match her mood. So funny! I'll post a color pic when I get a good one!