Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  • Announcements

• Alex Brecher

New BariatricPal Facebook Group!   02/10/2018

Hey BariatricPal Members! I am excited to announce the new BariatricPal Private Facebook group ! We are an exclusive group that is open by invitation only – and you’re invited! You can get the support you depend on from BariatricPal over on Facebook, too. We’re here for advice, encouragement, and companionship as you make your way through the WLS journey. To join the group, just click or tap this link. Then click or tap “Join Group.” And hurry! If you join within the next 15 days, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a 1-year subscription to the BariatricPal Box of the Month Club – a $300 value! See you on Facebook!
    • Alex Brecher

Bariatric Box of the Month Club has launched!   02/12/2018

The BariatricPal Store supports your weight loss and health goals, and we have a fun new way to do that! We are introducing our monthly BariatricPal box! Each month, you will receive a box of goodies. The box is different each month. Get the box delivered to your doorstep for $39.99 each month. You'll love discovering and trying new surprises. Your subscription continues until you cancel it, so you will never miss a month. We also offer an annual subscription to the BariatricPal box. You get the same box, plus a reduced cost of $34.99 per month and a free Yunmai smart scale! Learn more or subscribe here!   What’s in the box? It changes each month, so you 
      will find out when you open it! You might get… Top-selling store products. Samples of our newest products so you can be first to try them! Great-tasting protein bars and shakes in both classic and daring flavors. Ready-to-eat snacks and/or instant meals – all high-protein, low-carb. Samples of vitamins, minerals, and health-boosting supplements. Other weight loss helpers, such as measuring aids. You can count on at least 8 to 10 items in each Box. You’ll get at least $50 worth of top-quality products and exclusive coupons every month. Getting the Box is the only way you could try all of these products without buying bigger quantities of them. Boxes begin shipping around the 24th of the month. Who is it for? YOU, if you want: Great-tasting, fun products. Exclusive discounts every month on the products you try. Variety, taste, and protein on your pre-op diet or solid foods post-op diet. Help losing weight with or without surgery. More protein, less sugar, and more flavor. Samples of new and delicious products without committing to an entire box. High-protein, nutritionist-developed menus to help you lose weight.

The Gals' Room

This is a place for ladies to discuss everything from Weight Loss Surgery complications, diet, and concerns, to any other off-topic subjects.

2,549 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. More about the "girls"

• 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 264 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
  2. Lack of Libido?

• 13 replies
  3. Post op stool

• 1 reply
    • 12 replies
  4. Hair Dye

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
  5. Numb hands

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 64 replies
  6. Surgery and period ugggh

• 9 replies
  7. Bleeding post surgery

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 22 replies
  8. Stupid Ovaries

• 2 replies
    • 47 replies
  • Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Charity G

My surgery is in one week and I've been really trying to get below 300 before then. I set my goal this past week to lose 2.4 pounds and I actually lost 3.8 pounds. However, that still leaves me at 307.6. Not sure that I can drop 7.6 pounds within the next week, but I'll sure try. Also, it was my goal to get my blood glucose average below 200 and for the last week I've been able to do that too! Plus, I've upped my walking. I'm FINALLY getting in the right mindset
      · 1 reply
      1. Orchids&Dragons

Awesome! Keep focused on the prize and you can accomplish anything!

• Mattymatt

The scale started moving again. I'm down 2lbs in 2 days.
      · 1 reply
      1. Creekimp13

Woot!

• Tealael

Oh i cannot wait for thr weather to commit to being warm...
      · 2 replies
      1. abefroman329

Me too! So sick of wearing a winter coat that’s three sizes too big. Supposed to be 80 degrees on Monday.

2. proudgrammy

warm/hot weather = no trouble drinking more kathy

• Ylime

Snowing again today in Colorado...come on summer!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Mattymatt

I am starting to really like physical activity! Just did a 30 minute hi-intensity cycle ride at LA Fitness. Yeah it was tough but it sure feels great afterwards. I feel like a completely new and different person; like the depression is starting to lift and I feel a renewed sense of motivation. I actually feel like getting my performance bicycle out of mothballs. I haven't ridden it in 5 years and right now I am so glad I did not get rid of it. I am going to get it over to the bike shop, tune it up, and get ready to ride. There is an event on August 25th, almost exactly 5 years to the day that I rode my first ever century ride, 100 miles. I marked it on my calendar and the training begins now! I need something to keep me on the straight and narrow, something to focus on. Even if I am the last rider at the finish line, I will be a winner.
      · 4 replies
      1. Chrisb428

That is so great! I am looking forward to the things that will be so much easier to do this time next year (hopefully) Having something to look forward to amd work towards always makes it easier to get through the bad days. Good luck with your training, I'm sure u will be successful at it 😁

2. Mattymatt

I truly think success is a mindset and I am now setting my mind to the prize .... Shore Fire, baby!!!

3. birdynz

That is such a GREAT update - inspiring. In two weeks I go to China briefly, Work, and have to climb steps up a hillside to an ancient village. 250 I am told - 10 flights. So each day now I add a flight - and I thought THAT was good - your goal is fantastic!

4. jenn1

Your a badass!

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs