Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

hello all

just thought I would pop in and say goodnight. still no desire to eat, so I made another pot of Soup, I shared the first pot. I made a pulled pork, zuccini pancakes, the best nacho's in the world for the kids, hot dogs and mac'n'cheese for ds, fresh pesto... whew!!! I'm exhausted! 8:30 and I'm ready for bed, I might take a sleeping pill tonight, I just so need to sleep, I am physically drained

Hope you all had a good day

Not real busy at work today, but I did get a check in the mail for three hundred something dollars from a hospital here, mistake? I am scratching my head!!

I hope all vacationing violets are having fun, I know you guys really aren't on "vacation" but you are away from home.

Pam I hope all is coming along with you, any new pics?

I am reading the new book by Anita Shreve Testimony, so far it is really good.

Planning on going to church in the morning.

Have a good and safe one!!!!

G'morning!

Jenn - you make the most wonderful-sounding dishes! You must be a great cook! Zucchini pancakes sound yummy -- post that recipe in the recipe thread for us, k? Is your trouble sleeping related to the Lyme disease? Maybe the antidepressants? So frustrating, I know.

I picked up Hannah from camp yesterday -- I was so excited to see her after 2 weeks. We walked in the door and she promptly went to her room, go on her phone and computer! LOL What a teenager! So I go lay down and take a (3-hour!) nap, next thing I know the 2 kids are waking me up for money to go to a concert!! HA! That's all I'm good for, apparently. LOL So I saw Hannah for a total of about 40 minutes yesterday. I'll show her -- I'm gonna drag her to church with me this morning, then the gym, then the grocery store.

I went to an Al-Anon meeting last night and it was a heartbreaker. I'll tell ya folks, there are people out there who have it a LOT worse than us. My co-dependent self just wants it all to be FIXED right now. I'm working on it.

Can't wait to go to church this morning. I'm so glad to be back. I have to restrain myself from volunteering for something or another -- I just love that place! But I also applied to volunteer to the Houston Area Women's Center and am saving my free time for that. I have wanted to work there for YEARS and it's finally time.

Ya'll have a great day! Love you!

PS - Pam - way to kick ass!!! Pics please!

Edited by TerriDoodle
major run-on sentence!

Morning gals

Terry - you sound so much better, glad it seems to all be coming together for you too. I am trying hard to work on my co-dependancy as well, and I know it is not easy, plus everything else in life.

I'll go post the zuccicni pancakes now.

Lets see... today is cloudy and i think going to be a lazy day for me. taking the morning off from my walk, going to do the afternoon walk today. I am super PMS and with the bloat I have not lost in 2 days. I'm frustrated but sure that is what it is, that and I am sure I was borderline deydrated, I drank 2qts crystal light yest to make up for what i was missing and have not really gone to the bathroom, I'm going to try some lemon Water today with the crystal light.

My fill is still wonderful, had 2 1/3 cups of chicken/cheese Soup and 1 cup of broth yesterday and full... holy smokes, as soon as TOM gets here I'm sure i'll be losing again

I hope you all have a great day

Jane - how nice... I would love a check for $300

Good morning!!

Hi Michelle and Judy, I see you and hope you are having a nice safe time.

Off to shower and church.

Make it a good one!!!

I made it to the Church of Pool Time yesterday. Does that count?

Today, hubby and I are going to his sisters house for lunch. She is making tacos. Her and her husband live about an hour from here, so there will be a nice little quiet drive for us.

I'm gonna start my new walking regime this morning. I read about it in a magazine and thought I would try it out. I'll grab doggie and take him with me. He's good for getting all the dogs in the neighborhood barking. lol.

Have a great day and I'll check in later.

Suzie

I love mexican food, I made the kids the best nachos yesterday. Usually I make low fat ones, with turkey meat or Pulled pork ... not last night

used real burger, veleveta cheese and regular scoops.

They said they were the best they ever had..LOL

Have a good day

Just got back from our walk and I have amazing news. I made it up the hill. Awesome. There is a housing addition that has this steep hill and I usually have to stop sometimes 2 times to get up it. I made it all the way this time. Funny thing, at the top of the hill is the Fire Department. They won't have far to go to come and get me if I ever have a problem.

Mexican food is my favorite. I think I had mentioned this before about that lady that sued McDonalds for making her fat. Well, can I sue Mexico for making me fat?????

Just got back from our walk and I have amazing news. I made it up the hill. Awesome. There is a housing addition that has this steep hill and I usually have to stop sometimes 2 times to get up it. I made it all the way this time. Funny thing, at the top of the hill is the Fire Department. They won't have far to go to come and get me if I ever have a problem.

Mexican food is my favorite. I think I had mentioned this before about that lady that sued McDonalds for making her fat. Well, can I sue Mexico for making me fat?????

:lol: Now that is funny stuff!!!!! Can I join in on that suit?

Count me in that, we will have to make it a class action!!!

I make or eat mexican food many times a week, most of our meals have minmally green chile in them if not a full on mexican dish!

We have even drank green chile beer!!! I kid you not!

Connor has reached his breaking point. We had tears in the night, he wants his Mommy and Daddy. He wants his home, and he wants his bike. We wore him out last night thinking he might make it through the night being so tired, and then they would be home today, but he woke up about 3 wanting his life back!

We went to the BBQ cook off (and I know I could teach some of them a thing or 2!!) ate, then hit the carnival, where I spent the next 2 1/2 hours riding kiddie carnival rides! But I fit, and not a single seat belt was too tight, or even tight for that matter, I had carnies tighten them on me!!! Which Rick thought was hilarious---he would! We had fun. Rick does not do things that go around and around, without getting sick, so Granny had to do the riding, because we went on EVERYTHING they would let him---including the big spinning things, and his favorite words as we were spinning were "faster Granny!" Got him his cotton candy we had promised and headed home. He talked to Mommy and Daddy, and was kinda subdued, but middle of the night he must have woke up, and was just soooooo sad!

We talked to them a few minutes ago, and he was walking down with the woman who was going to check the installation of the car seat was correct. He said they may have to stop a couple of times on the way home, that Garrick has decided overnight that all he wants to do is nurse!!!

But they should be on their way now. Papa just went to buy donuts for Breakfast with the boy. Try to end his time on a high note! LOL

Tracy, I was doing really good on my -5.....then you know what I ate at the fair!!! chocolate dipped cheesecake!! Yeppers! So avoided the scale today. NOT eating a donut when they come back-my worst PB ever was a donut, so they do not haunt me too badly. I need to gulp down the chocolate dipped cheesecake and see if I can make myself sick on it so I can learn to avoid it!!!

Boys are home, going to go set Connor up in the kitchen where sticky is ok!!

See ya laters!

Hey Kids~

Terry and Jenn, you both sound wonderful!! Terry, I am so glad you are finding Al-Anon a great resource for you and learning more and more. Funny about dd coming home and going to her room...yeah, you gotta love teenagers. Did she have a good time? Enjoy church!

Susie, you are funny and good for you for making it up the hill!! On the upside, firemen are usually really cute, so if there was a problem, at least you'd have some eye candy!

We went out last night and had some drinks...now I remember why I don't drink Jack Daniels anymore...and why I don't like brown liquor. Not too bad, but it hurt my tummy sooooo bad. We are supposed to go out tuesday and I need to come up w/ something else to drink. LOL, I dont do it enough to have a fav...although I love margies, they have the most calories:eek::lol:. Anywho...we had fun.

Today we are still unsure what we are doing. Taking a day off from the gym...but will be back in the morning! I am going for 21 min. at least. But I am going to lift some weights as well after. I have a gyno appt tomorrow (like Tracyk) and then a Human Rights meeting. I will put makeup on for that (just a bit) because I'll be on TV. THEN I'll take my "post" picture and send 'em tomorrow night. I saw my brother yesterday and he thought I looked GREAT...said, "I might want a little Lipo on my double chin too"! Anyway...it felt great to have my little bro say that! I heart him!

oh... Firemen... I have a thing for guys in uniform... no wonder I can't meet anyone who is not military or retired military.

Done cleaning the house and going to shower, tonight is ladies night at the pub and they have 2 for 1.... and since i can't have more that 3 good ones... and still function, It should be a cheap fun night

I lost my post!!!!

Anyways Pamela I drink vodka and seltzer with a lime or two. I am not one for bubbles, but it is not too bad. You are so right about the calories!!!!!

We went to Granite City Brewery for brunch the food was not great except the FRENCH TOAST!!! On the last post I tried to post little smiley drooly faces, but let us just pretend they are here!!!

I just bought 6 pints of fresh blueberries, going to make some buckle tonight after it cools off!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day?

Hey Tracyk where did Macy go?