Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victorious Valentines - Feb. 08 - MASTER THREAD!

We had a great garage sale this morning. We got rid of a whole bunch of stuff and made just over $200 in the process! :wink2:

I made cinnamon rolls and let my kids sell them for $1 each, which was awesome. Still have 2 1/2 dozen left, so they'll have to go in the freezer. I didn't even eat one of them. Only a little icing on my finger.

I need to go for a walk this evening. It's been raining a bunch, so it should be pretty as long as I stay on the pavement.

Have a great weekend and hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Shiny - congrats on the garage sale...and what a great idea selling some baked goods at the same time! I'm sure the cin Buns were a success!

I spent 3+ hours digging soil, removing sods, wheeling buckets of compost etc..very little planting, but lots of prep work. I was supposed to go outside and plant today (I spent a 'whack of money' on perennials yesterday....eeks!), but it's raining - WHICH WASN'T IN THE FORECAST!!!!!!!!!

As for food, I ate very little - not as a plan, but I was too busyy, then too dirty, then too tired!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Hi

I did a ton of gardening yesterday and today I went shopping for some summer shorts and a dress for a family wedding.

Still really tight although I had an unfill 3 weeks ago.Alough it is TOM. I'm living on liquidized chicken breast ,veg and broth.< /p>

Back to the Dr in 2 weeks so hopefully I will sort myself out.

Its weird how I had 3cc for months without a problem and now at 1.4cc I can be tight.

Have a good week.

Back to the

Good morning everyone!

Nicole - I too did a lot of gardening - so much so that I forgot to do laundry, housework, or even to eat lunch yesterday! There is lots to do in my yard, so as long as the weather holds, I will be outside burning up those pesky calories!

I didn't get to the Y today - I was too stiff to move! Even walking for 30 minutes didn't loosen all the joints; but there is always later today(if I get motivated).:lol:

I'm going to enjoy this second pot of coffee, and then get back at it...I am doing some laundry too...have to unless DH and I want to go to work tomorrow minus some clothing!

Hi

I had to get up at 5am this morning to tidy my house and do laundry as I run a dayhome and I had let everything go this weekend.

I've started to think about PS and I am going to have a consult when I go to Mexico for my DRs appt.

I'll have to save up though, but it will be nice to know how much it would cost.

My exercise has fallen by the wayside for the past month as I have had zero energy. I think that was due to being too tight and not getting enough nutrients etc.

Maybe tomorrow I'll hit curves.

Talk soon.

I hope everyone had or is having a great Memorial Day weekend!

I had a fabulous weekend myself, got to shop for some new clothes for a birthday present (what I wanted and needed), and got some really nice stuff. It's so wonderful having a choice in clothing, instead of grabbing whatever fits in the plus sizes. :tongue: Then I had fun at a couple family barbecues and parties, and again, ate too much (or at least the wrong foods). I'm up and down the same two pounds, at least I haven't gained more. This week I'm on plan ALL week long! Gotta get back on plan with exercising every day too.

My yard is suffering from neglect. :lol: Tap, you're giving me some inspiration to get out there and get moving on it! I need to buy some annuals, that usually gets me going. The selling of baked goods at a garage sale sounds like a great idea! I'm hoping to have a sale this summer, gonna have to remember that.

ckkjteawallace, what kind of PS are you thinking about? Tummy Tuck? I've been thinking about it myself, but I'm nervous about the surgery. Michigan summers are so short, I like to enjoy all of it I can. I worry about the length of recovery. I'll probably chat about it with my surgeon at the next appointment.

Hi

I'm definately thinking TT and maybe booblift and my thighs look awful so we will see how many $$$$.

As I have a dayhome I couldn't do it until next year as I have already given my time off for 2009. Possibly July. That will give me time to save up also.

I would really like to be perfect before going to UK the following year for my sisters wedding. My Dad is my biggest weight critic. The last time I saw him I was 250lbs and a size 20 so I would love to show off the new me.

Gotta run the kiddie winks are pulling up the flowers I just planted.AAAH

Nicole

I've started to think about PS and I am going to have a consult when I go to Mexico for my DRs appt.

My exercise has fallen by the wayside for the past month as I have had zero energy. I think that was due to being too tight and not getting enough nutrients etc.

Nicole - I too have been thinking (wistfully) about plastic surgery...but the money is a major stumbling block. Part of me wants to just 'bite the bullet' and let VISA pay for it, but the other part of me says 'Are you nuts?!?!? You're still paying off the surgery (i was self-pay), and at your age are you really going to get the value for money from surgery????"

I had a fabulous weekend myself' date=' got to shop for some new clotheand got some really nice stuff. It's so wonderful having a choice in clothing, instead of grabbing whatever fits in the plus sizes. :eek: Then I had fun at a couple family barbecues and parties, and again, ate too much (or at least the wrong foods). This week I'm on plan ALL week long! Gotta get back on plan with exercising every day too.

[/quote']

Hey Rhap - sounds like you had a great weekend - shopping, new clothes, BBQ....now it is time to 'pay the piper'. Stay on plan!!!

Hi

I'm definately thinking TT and maybe booblift and my thighs look awful so we will see how many $$$$. 2009. Possibly July. That will give me time to save up also.I would really like to be perfect before going to UK the following year for my sisters wedding.

Nicole

Now Nicole, there is no such thing as perfection, but I am all for being as good as you can be (and can afford to be):smile:

For me, IF I were to get PS, it would be to hoist 'the girls' north of the equator, and then a TT. The boob job seems to be the least invasive, the TT - eeks - I've seen a lot of the post-op pics and it looks painful. And of course the recovery period would be long....

My update: yesterday I had another walk in the evening, and did a lot of housework, but still didn't work out all 'the kinks'....

My eating yesterday was good - no nighttime snacking, and really careful on what I ate. Let's see if I can keep it up - although I am trying for 1 day at a time now!

ACKKKK!!! Last night I came home from work with the intentions of going outside and working in the garden, but the roofers were here - finally! There were shingle bits, grit, and wrapping plastic etc raining down, so I was better off inside EXCEPT for the noise, and banging, and the raid I then made on the kitchen :eek::wub::smile::rolleyes: I ate and ate and ate, PB'd ( a RARE event for me), and then ate some more.....what is wrong with me???? My estimates: 2000 calories between 4pm and bedtime. Lunacy. insanity. stupidity...you name it. Why do I do these things?

Oh well, that was yesterday. Today I will stick with liquids, try to do a little more physical activity, and move on.....grumble grumble grumble.

tap, I have to remember this too! I'm on liquids today (with fruit Snacks mixed in) because I was a bad bad girl this weekend. Ugh! BBQ and Ice Cream... :patriot: But it's back to the drawing board. As long as I don't do that kind of thing for long periods of time I will be ok.

Moving and whatnot really set me back some. I haven't had much chance to workout like I should do and love to do... but I've got my workout room all situated and ready for use. Tonight I will do it, and I will do my two mile walk here in a few moments.

I should do it now since it's already 65 here at 9am in CA. :tt2: Our weather has been outstanding all weekend! This was a nice time for my family and myself. Sounds like everyone here had a nice time too! So glad to hear it. :thumbup:

Well, I'll check in again soon!

PS, Boob job? Definitely! I have so much I want to work on, but I guess winning the lottery is the first step.

Diva - You're back - yay!!!!!!!! I hope your move was smooth, and everything is getting back to normal (including your posting regularly:laugh::blush:) Your holiday weekend sounded good, and your weather great.

Where are the other VV's? Hellooooooo???????

Yesterday I didn't get in my physical activity - I stayed at home, and did housework (the usual vacuuming and washing floors plus washing baseboards, and doors, etc) and did about 12 loads of laundry, and ironed (2 hours - DH and I both wear suits so lots of shirts), etc. So I didn't sit all day but I didn't exactly do the usual cardio routines either! However my eating was good...no Snacks, no nuts, no peanut butter...

Oh well back to the usual routine today.....

I may not be posting much over the next several days. We are in full pack-and-move mode and won't have internet access for a few days in there as well. (What am I going to do?!)

My weight is back down to 192, my lowest since surgery. :thumbup: I'm doing well on everything but getting deliberate exercise in. I'm just having to count the moving and packing as my exercise and it's not a stretch to do so. It's a lot of work.

Have a great day!

I may not be posting much over the next several days. We are in full pack-and-move mode and won't have internet access for a few days in there as well. (What am I going to do?!)

My weight is back down to 192, my lowest since surgery. :thumbup: I'm doing well on everything but getting deliberate exercise in. I'm just having to count the moving and packing as my exercise and it's not a stretch to do so. It's a lot of work.

Have a great day!

Thanks tap! Glad to be back!

Ugh I know all about the moving. Sucks! Hopefully I won't have to do that again for a very VERY long time. I was without internet at home for almost a whole week.

Anyone else noticing this website looks like an early 90's version of posting boards? weird!

About me: I just took and passed my promotional exam at work. I scored a 95% which places me in Rank 1 and I'm eligible for promotion as of September! Wohooo!! Hope I find something quick! Lots of responsibility though. Next venture will be management, which I don't really think I want to get into. I can lateral to other classifications though to make more money in the future.

How is everyone else doing???

My weight is back down to 192, my lowest since surgery. :) I'm doing well on everything but getting deliberate exercise in. I'm just having to count the moving and packing as my exercise and it's not a stretch to do so. It's a lot of work.

Moving IS exercise! pack a box, pick it up, move it, unpack it, break down the box. Repeat 100 times!!! Good luck with the move and CONGRATULATIONS on the weight.:thumbup: We will miss your postings...:wub::sad:

Anyone else noticing this website looks like an early 90's version of posting boards? weird!

About me: I just took and passed my promotional exam at work. I scored a 95% which places me in Rank 1 and I'm eligible for promotion as of September! Wohooo!! Hope I find something quick! ?

YAY LilMiss!!! 95% - Fantastic!! You must be very pleased with the results. :cry_smile: I hope you find something that challenges you and you enjoy!

About me: I just took and passed my promotional exam at work. I scored a 95% which places me in Rank 1 and I'm eligible for promotion as of September! Wohooo!! Hope I find something quick! Lots of responsibility though. Next venture will be management, which I don't really think I want to get into. I can lateral to other classifications though to make more money in the future.

Wow, CONGRATZ on this LilMiss! :thumbup: I hope you get the promotion that you desire! All my best to you! :wub: It's great to see you here on the forum too!

Not much exciting news from me, I'm just "paying the piper" :cry_smile: as Tap accurately put it, lol! I am staying on plan, and have managed to get my weight back to 156. Not my lowest of 155, but I'll get there. Only a few more pounds to goal, and I think they are gonna be a major pain to get rid of. Especially with so many celebrations in May & June. I'm gonna enjoy them though! Then back to plan and keep on swimming!