Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess that although I love losing weight I don't want to lose my behind or breast!

I confess that my hormones or attitude is sometimes out of whack since having surgery....I get mad or upset too easy now!

I confess that I'm addicted to the scale!

I confess that I'm afraid I won't be attractive when skinny and pray I don't get too thin.

I confess that everyday I want to go out and run and have yet to make it...maybe tomorrow!

I confess I am enjoying that my clothes are comfortable.

I confess I wish I could free myself of the scale.

I confess I am really enjoying sex...and so is my husband.

I confess I feel really bad for people who don't have the support of their spouse because I am convinced my husband is my personal angel sent to be my rock.

I confess I have researched plastics even though I am not even close to goal.

I confess I could easily eat over 1500 calories if not careful and mindful and don't know how some say they have a hard time getting 800. My nutritionist has me between 800-1000 and I have to log every bite.

I confess that I read every single post & could confess to 99% of them!

I confess that I still drink vodka & tonic every week.

I confess that me & my boyfriend have been arguing about number 1 for the last 3 weeks.

I confess I want to be 1 year ahead.

I confess I want to bump into my ex-boyfriend when I'm super slim.

I confess I love the fact I lost my big behind! LOL!

I confess I also would like to run into all of my exes when I'm thin!

I confess I did this surgery against my husband's wishes and I didn't care that he was against it. (He's totally supportive now)

I confess I still drink wine and did 3 weeks out

I confess I don't even miss food. I can't even think if something I would want to splurge on.

I confess I wish I would lose faster! I feel like I went through so much with this surgery, and I want immediate results darn it!

I confess I'm mourning food :-(

I confess that my fear is not reaching my goal weight

I confess I HATE excersising, but I drag myself to the gym and do it,

I confess I can't wait to be able to "be on top" during sex! Lol

I confess i probably advanced through the stages of my meal plans too soon lol. It's only so much puréed foods a person can take!

• I confess that I confessed several months ago when I was only about a month out, but now that I'm five months out I have new confessions.
  • I confess that at a month out, I thought I had these cravings kicked, that I'd never use food to self-medicate again etc. after all, I had no desire for food anymore.
  • I confess that at five months out, the mental part of this journey is rearing it's ugly head again. It's a struggle not to give in to temptations. So far I'm doing pretty well at saying "no" to myself, but I'm scared about being able to do this forever.
  • I confess that I LOVE my sleeve! I LOVE that I get full after just a few bites. I always wanted to be able to eat a small portion and be satisfied by it. Now I am!
  • I confess that there are people I avoided seeing because I had gained so much weight and I'm looking forward to being able to socialize again without being so self-conscious.
  • I confess there are certain people who hurt me in my past that I am looking forward to seeing now that I've lost so much weight.
  • I confess that I so badly want to get into the "normal" BMI range, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case it never happens.
  • I confess that I love this thread :)

Having just been in with my therapist yesterday, the whole body dysmorphia thing is tricky. Even in photos (the ones I've taken) I can't see it. I wish I could! I'd like to see the numbers on the scale reflected in the mirror, or at least in my head, where it really matters.

The numbers are moving for me and I just convince myself that I will eventually see it! I'm very happy regardless!

- I confess that I was sad when I heard the McRib was back. I really want one.

- I had a chocolate chip cookie yesterday

- I am afraid to loss my hair

- I am slave to the scale' date=' but now only weigh myself once a week every Friday, starting last week.

- My husband gets on my Nerves telling me what to eat, while he is eating pizza 3 days a week.

- and the worst of all I didnt tell my mom about the surgery, because i did not want to hear her mouth about what I need to do to loss weight, although she smokes a pack a day.

(Sleeved Nov 7, 2012, Pre Surgery weight =312, Surgery =weight 300, Weight as of 11/30/12= 282!!! ) [/quote']

We sound so similar in everything. I was sleeved on November 12 and my highest weight was 312 like yours. I'm 280 today... And I didn't tell my mom about the surgery for the same reasons... Who also smokes a pack a day haha

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I have a new confession...

I confess that I am getting really freakin annoyed with Aetna, as it's been 3-1/2 wks since my surgeon submitted. They said all was in order & now they are nit picking. So I'm just about ready to throw my hands in the air & say screw it, go do that veggie juice fast from the Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, guy's documentary. Ugh. I was hoping initially to be sleeved by October, now I'm not even sure it will be before next summer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 347*294/284/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | (twitter) @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

I confess

I love weighing less than my husband now. He has also started watching what he eats.

I want to say to those who are waiting to feel sexy and confident, to feel it now just the way you are.

I love discovering sugar free vanilla and carmel skinny lattes and even better finding an inexpensive latte machine, so i can make them at home.I look forward to this every afternoon.

Almonds is my new snack.

My hair is falling out a lot now. Clumps of it even though I take Biotin, all my Vitamins and all of my Protein. I had thick hair so wasn't too worried about losing some of it, but now getting a little worried. I wonder where you can get wigs like Kim has on housewives show.

I confess I'm mourning food :-(

I confess that my fear is not reaching my goal weight

I confess I HATE excersising' date=' but I drag myself to the gym and do it,

I confess I can't wait to be able to "be on top" during sex! Lol

I confess i probably advanced through the stages of my meal plans too soon lol. It's only so much puréed foods a person can take![/quote']

I think I raced thru purees to quickly also.... :-)

I confess that I love Pork rinds and the go down way to easy.

I confess I never get in enough Protein or Water.

I confess that I have a new love for walking.

I confess I hate to watch my family eat, it makes me sick to my stomach.

I confess I step on the scale every morning.

I confess that I hate it when someone tells me how skinny I am, because I am still 225lbs and far from skinny!

I confess I wish my husband would tell me he was proud of me for loosing 50+ pounds instead of him telling me how much weight he has gained.

I confess that I am scared of failure even though I am only 3 months postop and see results every day.

I confess that some days it is just easier to be unlikeable, and I like it that way.

I confess I have a new respect for my fat friends, because I know what its like to be fat and what it's like now to be lighter.

I have yet to confess so here goes:

- that I am so excited and joyful to be be losing weight and getting to a goal weight that I have never seen before(other than on my way up).

- that I am deathly afraid and scared to be at this goal weight(or firstly under 200 pounds).

- that I don't really know what this fear is except that what do I do when I get to goal

- that I feel sad for other fat people that don't/can't have this surgery

- that I am afraid of new relationships because to me I will always be the "fat" person that they really will never know.

That's all for now....................................