Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im waiting for that person who went on a rant about smoking to pop up and give lectures. ................. And..... They have electronic cigarrettes called blu, avail in drug stores. I never smoked cigs or pot so my addiction isnt severe. Good luck ladies :)

I know but they're just not as satisfying and some of them still have all the bad stuff in em! lol :)

I confess that at 7 weeks I feel as if I'm finally starting to get the hang of this. Then again, maybe not.

I confess that my husband has all of a sudden had a change of heart and thinks I'm the greatest thing in the world. My confession? The feeling isn't mutual. I've put up with this stuff for years now and I've reached my limit. I just have no idea what the next step is.

I confess that noticing (finally!) small changes are terrific motivators to keep going!

I confess to still drinking pickle juice almost daily.

I love the response to this thread I started - I have laughed so hard at the similarities we all share.

I have found a few more of my own -

folding my clothes is easier as they are so much smaller -

My feet have changed because my pressure points are all different - I have to go see a podiatrist today to have them check it - yuk

I love love love shopping for myself now.

I can borrow my sister's clothes and she has some nice ones.

I am a much happier person to be around.

Thanks to all of you - no one understands the little victories as we do for each other !

I confess:

1. I think about food constantly!

2. I want a frozen burrito I get from the store with sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce so bad I cant stand it!!

3. I miss being able to sit and eat a ton of any food I want and feeling totally satisfied after.

4. I started on soft foods yesterday and feel like I can eat way more than I should be able to and this surgery wont work.

5. I fear I will fail and stay fat and then not be able to eat the amounts I used to and be just as miserable as I am being fat.

6. I still wonder everyday if I made the right choice or should I have given "dieting" one last chance.

7. I am 15 days post op and have no trouble drinking liquids but still do not get even close to 64 ounces of Fluid a day much less Protein.

8. I hate Protein drinks!!

9. I fear when I lose weight I still wont have many friends and still have no love life and never have any of the dreams for my life come true.

My sex drive is so off the roof' date=' my doctor wants me to see a psychiatrist? Wtf, I don't mind it but whatever. I practice safe sex and only work on one man so my confession is this: my Pcp is jealous I am getting laid multiple times a day![/quote']

Awesome! Lol

My sex drive is so off the roof' date=' my doctor wants me to see a psychiatrist? Wtf, I don't mind it but whatever. I practice safe sex and only work on one man so my confession is this: my Pcp is jealous I am getting laid multiple times a day![/quote']

Wow.

And Cool!

U go !!!

Ooh I want my VSG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Making up for lost time when you were heavy lol. I was never in the mood 25 lbs ago. Still need 70 more to lose :)

Btw im a psych major, if you are having sex 12-15 times a day and with random ppl, then its addiction. Your pcp is jealous lol

Ballermom' date=' I will be waiting on the loser bench for you. I was in maintenance by 9 months out so hurry up[/quote']

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using VST

1. I confess that I never have gotten in all my fluids' date=' Protein, and Vitamins on the same day.

2. I confess that I haven't been to the gym since June.

3. I confess that I enjoy a few cocktails per month.

4. I confess that I like the look on people's faces that I have seen since surgery.

5. I confess that before surgery I was in such a deep lonely depression that I didn't think I deserved to live.

Dang that felt good!![/quote']

. It hurts my heart to know anyone felt that way. God bless you.

I have always heard that confesstion was good for the soul...

1. I confess that I forget to take my vitamins…a lot.

2. I confess I never drink the required amount of water…like ever.

3. I confess I drink caffeinated coffee every day, and I love it.

4. I confess I drink from a straw.

5. I confess I ate some Wendy’s fries the other day, and they were damn good.

6. I confess that I look into the mirror sometimes and wonder who’s looking back at me.

7. I confess that I hate to step on the scale because it might not show a loss.

8. I confess that I went to Victoria’s Secret and did a victory dance when I tried on a “skinny girl bra” and it fit. Not only that I confess that I have DDD’s and love it.

9. I confess that I never knew that a big girl bra was really different then a skinny girl bra. Really.

10. I confess that I really really hate my flabby ass upper arms. Damn things make me think I can take flight.

11. I Confess I hate exercising, it’s like torture.

12. I confess I ate some ice crème this weekend; it was sugar free so I don’t think that’s bad right?

13. I confess that I am starting to hate my best friend for the back handed compliments she is constantly dishing out.

14. I confess that I couldn’t wait to throw out the fat clothes.

15. I confess I hate that the fact that my friends tell me I act different now. That I’m more sensitive.

16. I confess I like it when a hot guy opens a door for me.

17. I confess I stopped twice when I saw my reflection in something and stared longer then I should have.

18. I confess reading over others confessions made me feel better about myself and my situation and my feelings.

19. I confess that also reading them made me feel more normal ;)

Ballermom' date=' I will be waiting on the loser bench for you. I was in maintenance by 9 months out so hurry up[/quote']

Is this just happening to female sleevers because I feel about the same as pre- sleeve? Lol.