Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I only have one confession. I've grazed a lot the past few days and even had take out the other night (nothing bad just chicken and broccoli) but the sodium must have been HIGH because it said I gained 2lbs today. In 2 days. I know it's Water weight but UGH that pissed me off a lot. And I've fallen victim to the holidays also with running around, shopping, tastes of things that I shouldn't have. I know a bite of a cookie didn't cause me to gain 2lbs BUT I feel like that was the universe saying okay STOP NOW! Kind of cant wait for the holidays to be over!!

There are so many problems in my marriage and i put up with a lot because of how i look ---note the profile pic. I allowed my weight to be an excuse for settling for someone to mistreat me.

Um all I see in that picture is a hot, curvy, gorgeous woman! Seriously! I know how it feels to gain a lot of weight, you still picture yourself as you were in your head and when you look in the mirror it's a painful blow. The truth is you need to come to a point where you love yourself regardless of size because if you don't love yourself it won't be a priority for someone else to love an treat you well (I know it sounds like the famous Jerry Springer line lol) but its very true! Truth is there is beauty in us all at every size. We need to see it. I honestly see a beautiful woman when I look at your picture- I WISH i was blessed with that shape! I hope you can try to see your beauty so you can see your worth. Happy holidays!

Um all I see in that picture is a hot, curvy, gorgeous woman! Seriously! I know how it feels to gain a lot of weight, you still picture yourself as you were in your head and when you look in the mirror it's a painful blow. The truth is you need to come to a point where you love yourself regardless of size because if you don't love yourself it won't be a priority for someone else to love an treat you well (I know it sounds like the famous Jerry Springer line lol) but its very true! Truth is there is beauty in us all at every size. We need to see it. I honestly see a beautiful woman when I look at your picture- I WISH i was blessed with that shape! I hope you can try to see your beauty so you can see your worth. Happy holidays!

thank you fallenangel, i am a work in progress and i definitely appreciate the encouragement.

I confess that I ate with my family for Christmas dinner.< /p>

I confess that after eating, I kinda doubt my surgeon really did the surgery because of the amount of food I could eat. Given it was soft but... I still have my doubts

I confess I'm pissed that my period is LATE!

I confess that my clothes are bigger on me but I'm sad that no one comments about it

I confess that my best friend from work, a fellow big girl, is now ignoring me after telling me that I'm gonna end up a skinny b*tch. I had no idea how this would change things. I knew it would happen but I thought she and I were closer than that.

I confess that I ate with my family for Christmas dinner.

I confess that after eating' date=' I kinda doubt my surgeon really did the surgery because of the amount of food I could eat. Given it was soft but... I still have my doubts

I confess I'm pissed that my period is LATE!

I confess that my clothes are bigger on me but I'm sad that no one comments about it

I confess that my best friend from work, a fellow big girl, is now ignoring me after telling me that I'm gonna end up a skinny b*tch. I had no idea how this would change things. I knew it would happen but I thought she and I were closer than that.[/quote']

She may have only bonded with you because you were both overweight, or she's starting to feel threatened by your success. It doesn't sound like she's a *true* friend.

She may have only bonded with you because you were both overweight' date=' or she's starting to feel threatened by your success. It doesn't sound like she's a *true* friend.[/quote']

All I keep thinking is wow I was gone for 2 weeks and everything changed. She gets all weird with me in the break room when I eat my egg for lunch and starts trying to start something. I don't get it. She told me she was considering lapband. So I told her I was considering sleeve. How odd.

I have noticed that I am a bit more confident now, lol. I think I'm oh so sexy when I walk out the door. It's a nice feeling since I've always been down on myself about my weight.

I have noticed that I am a bit more confident now' date=' lol. I think I'm oh so sexy when I walk out the door. It's a nice feeling since I've always been down on myself about my weight.[/quote']

Totally worth it then :D

I totally confess that I reverted to past habits before surgery for the Xmas holiday. I ate fudge and grazed for the past 4 days. I am totally avoiding the scale because I don't think I can handle seeing that I gained a lb. :( Today I am getting back on track........Here goes.......

I totally confess that I reverted to past habits before surgery for the Xmas holiday. I ate fudge and grazed for the past 4 days. I am totally avoiding the scale because I don't think I can handle seeing that I gained a lb. :( Today I am getting back on track........Here goes.......

I am 4 months postop. I need to get back on track as well. My husband keeps saying I am getting smaller, but my weight is the same.

I am jealous of people who lose weight without exercising.

I confess that for past month i have eaten whatever i want when ever i want. I have also avoided the gym today i am getting back on track no excuses the holidays are over going to get into gear for 2013

I was sleeved on the 10th and...

1. I kick myself for not waiting until after the holiday

2. I am having some major mood swings that i think are tied to my lack of crab legs and red lobster

3. I think my marriage will change for the worse because of this surgery.

4. I look at my chest to see if they are getting smaller -i swear that they are smaller:(

5. I am scared to go to work and hear someone say -did they cancel the surgery cause you look the same

From what I can see of your profile pic, you are a very attractive woman. No one should ever put up with being mistreated, ever! As for your work-mates, they can kiss your fine, curvy, beautiful you know what :rolleyes:

From what I can see of your profile pic, you are a very attractive woman. No one should ever put up with being mistreated, ever! As for your work-mates, they can kiss your fine, curvy, beautiful you know what :rolleyes:

i should get that on a t shirt- lol. thank you for the compliments

I love looking at all these and I'm sure mine are the same. I've been reading all the confessions and I'm now 1 mo out so now I feel like I can join in.

1. I eat too fast

2. I never never get enough Water 1-2 bottles:(

3. I wonder if its ok that I can eat absolutely Anything in small quantities ?

4. I weigh myself everyday even though the scale didn't move for 2 wks!

5. I'm ready to go back to work but a little worried on how it's going to be. An I gonna be tired and can I stop and eat when I need?

6. I don't exercise at all yet unless I'm Christmas shopping! So gotta start getting a gameplan

Thanks;)

I confess I drink wine everyday. It's the only way I can eat (I've been having issues with nausea since my surgery in April , I dull the nausea in order to eat.

I confess I was diagnosed with PTSD and anxiety once I started losing weight ( because I work a high stress job as an EMT and I can't eat my feelings). I much rather have food than meds. : (

I confess I have NO IDEA what to say to people when they say " yeah, I need to lose weight too". Should I agree or smile and nod?

I confess that I'm scared that if and when I get prego that I won't be able to carry a healthy baby.

I confess I drink wine everyday. It's the only way I can eat (I've been having issues with nausea since my surgery in April ' date=' I dull the nausea in order to eat.

I confess I was diagnosed with PTSD and anxiety once I started losing weight ( because I work a high stress job as an EMT and I can't eat my feelings). I much rather have food than meds. : (

I confess I have NO IDEA what to say to people when they say " yeah, I need to lose weight too". Should I agree or smile and nod?

I confess that I'm scared that if and when I get prego that I won't be able to carry a healthy baby.[/quote']

1. Be careful with the wine - you might be numbing your emotions as well as the nausea....

2. I think a smile and nod is non-committal enough to still be polite.

3. Don't stress about the baby. The most important thing you can do is take care of yourself. (And sometimes, what is unexpected, can turn out to be a wonderful lesson in life. I hope that's not preachy - it's just my personal experience).

I wish you all the best :)