Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nooooo... Not at all. I eat the older toddler trays and pouches. Dishes like ravioli' date=' chicken stew, blk bean Soup, and many more. Add you own spices and/or ingredients and it's a perfect size and textured tasting meal.[/quote']

I eat the grilled toddler chicken nuggets and turkey meatballs...good portions

1. I confess that I am happy I will never hear "you have such a pretty face "again ( as if that was a compliment )

2. I confess that I still do not get the satisfied feeling even when my sleeve is full

3. I confess I get jealous reading how others mates can not keep their hands off them with the weightloss they have achieved ( my husand is very supportive but I want that sex monster to come out )

4.I confess that even with a 45 ish pound weight loss I still see no change

5. I confess that I even with going 4 times a week I think to myself why bother going to the gym when I will lose something anyway .....smh

1. I confess that I am happy I will never hear "you have such a pretty face "again ( as if that was a compliment )

2. I confess that I still do not get the satisfied feeling even when my sleeve is full

3. I confess I get jealous reading how others mates can not keep their hands off them with the weightloss they have achieved ( my husand is very supportive but I want that sex monster to come out )

5. I confess that I even with going 4 times a week I think to myself why bother going to the gym when I will lose something anyway .....smh

I can completely relate to (5) as sometimes I think exercise is contraindicated to weight loss that is measurable on the scale ! In fact, when exercise picks up the scale almost always does not seem to do anything or even ebb up a little because we are forming muscle. The old truth remains that muscle does weigh more than fat and takes up less space than fat. One thing that can be said for you is that working out 4 times a week will result in smaller sizes and toning (the "hot factor" :)), something the darn scale is not smart enough to measure. By the way, you will always have a pretty face no matter how much you weigh.

Way to go on the gym time!! After losing 85lbs, let me tell you that working out (in my opinion) is very important to keeping your body responsive (muscles and skin) to the weight you're losing. I've been swimming 3x per week with an adult swim team (nationally referred to as "Masters Swimming") and off/on at the gym. I don't have much saggy skin and I really think it's because of the workouts.

To me, the number on the scale is important but it isn't the only measurement. Working out with help your overall physique, but it will really help your mental health as well.

You may need to explore multiple types of exercise before you find the right one, and that's ok! No one said you have to marry your spin class (as an example) ;-)

Good luck!!

As for the husband... Who says he has to jump on you??! Jump on him first ;-) but seriously, it's a longer mental road than it is physical.. Be kind to yourself when possible :-)

I confess that I have had my coffee...not everyday & I cant finish the 1

I confess that I am worried I will screw this up.

I confess I have had sips of soda....could never drink a whole one

I confess I havent been exercising like I should

I confess I am exhausted (& thats why I dont do the above all the time)

I confess I dont take my Vitamins because they make me more nauseous than I already am

I confess I cant wait till some ppl see me and are like WHOA...lol

I confess that I am so damn happy I am not facing diabetes, swollen legs & feet and other horrible health issues.

And I confess it feels great to be able to wear my wedding ring again.

Good job everyone!!! Keep up the great work. :)

I confess that I have failed at this already

I confess that I have eaten a box of brownies

I confess that I love eaten my cal citrate chewable s

I confess that I am trying my best but I am addicted to food really bad an I didn't know it until now.

I confess that sometime I think I eat solids when on still on mushies

Ladi, im in your shoes my dear. But im in intense therapy and it has helped me so much. I do t know if you are open to the idea but talking to someone will help sort emotions. Inbox me if you need someone to talk to im here :)

I confess that I have failed at this already

I confess that I have eaten a box of brownies

I confess that I love eaten my cal citrate chewable s

I confess that I am trying my best but I am addicted to food really bad an I didn't know it until now.

I confess that sometime I think I eat solids when on still on mushies

I confess eating Flinstones chewable vitamins are the highlight of my meal plan.

I confess I am way more tired than I thought I would be.

I confess even though I am 12 days out, I had 3 saltine crackers last night because I was nauseous. Loved every morsel. Couldn't stand saltines before my surgery.

I confess that exercise is a challenge. I used to love it, now it's an effort. I still do 45 mins - 1 hr cardio every day. Do I enjoy it? Yes, When I am done!

I confess that I secretly love to hate my surgeon (who weighs about 135 soaking wet.) Which is why this site is SO fab! Love hearing from people that can truly relate.

I confess I've had chocolate quite a few times, usually a PMT backlash.

I confess that when a couple of male colleagues have complimented me and flirted I have been covered in confusion- it's been so long since a member of the opposite sex has shown interest that I'm totally bewildered by it.

I confess that the "this may be inappropriate etc " thread makes me laugh out loud, mainly because I have cobwebs where others don't lol.

I confess that watching people pig out makes me nauseous.

I confess I had no idea that losing this much weight would be such an emotional journey.

I confess that I like being able to step out in my new stilettos.

Sent from my iPad using VST

It's been a month since you have posted this' date=' Kalimomo... How are you doing? I hope you're doing well![/quote']

It is better. I am not as fast as others but not exactly slow idk. I just passed the 2month mark on the 7th and am down 34 lbs as of today .My BMI went from 39.9 to 33.7 which is a decent improvement to me:) I am still really tired though and I confess I have not been working out much:( but am getting back into it.

I dont like being at my parents house for dinner. It smells so good and taste it too.

I am 6 days out doing ok but i don't like the fact my stomach wont let me drink Water, tea,crystal lite sips and I hurt and only 2oz of my shake before killer cramps kick in.

I can get the most in right after i take my acid refux pill but i have to hurry. I think the pill gets pushed out of my tummy. So by lunch i am in bad shape.

I am not getting all my Water in or Protein. 8oz of water and 1 Protein Shake spread out .

I need help! Calling doc on Monday

I feel i eat it will fix my stomach problems.

(3 weeks Pre-op)

I confess that I'm deathly afraid of complications, even though I am low risk.

I confess that I am attempting to give up carbonated drinks and caffeine before surgery, but I haven't been able to kick sugar yet. My caffeine withdrawls have been exhausting!

I confess that I am afraid of resorting back to my old ways, and I can't imagine myself being able to resist sweets.

I confess that I actually enjoy working out, but I hate that my body limits me. I can't wait to be able to run and dance without feeling like my knees are going to break and my is going heart explode.

I confess that I am ready to kick this weight's a$$ so that I can do all the things 25 year olds should be doing!

U guys are funny ... Love these confessions !!!

In that case I'm one week post op and today was a bad day I confess I had some wine and a cigarette !!!! Shoot me now lol oh and I'm supposed to be on liquids I had cream of brocoli doup

I confess that i am sick n tired of this sleeve

I. Confess i can not eat more than a bite or sip before i cant take the pain anymore

I confess that i havent been taking my Vitamins or Protein Shakes as i should (a little but not enough)

I confess that i cant bare the taste of my liquid Calcium

I confess that i wouldnt wish gas indigestion or acid reflux on anyone

I confess that i am sick n tired of this sleeve

I. Confess i can not eat more than a bite or sip before i cant take the pain anymore

I confess that i havent been taking my Vitamins or Protein shakes as i should (a little but not enough)

I confess that i cant bare the taste of my liquid Calcium

I confess that i wouldnt wish gas indigestion or acid reflux on anyone

Sorry you feel this way. How far are you out?