Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My confessions are PRE sleeve (I only JUST got a consult date!) So I'm sure I'll be back once this process really gets going!

I confess::

1) That I visit this forum WAY too much. One might say I am currently obsessed.

2) I'm scared that the hoops that I have to jump through to get this procedure done will be too much and I won't get sleeved.

3) I'm scared if I get sleeved I will change too much as a person (I like myself on the inside' date=' so I hope I don't change too much) and my hubby, who I am CRAZY in love with wont like the new

Me...

4) I don't want my kids remembering the obese me. I want them to know the fit healthy mom. It's important to me that I become that remodel that they so deserve!

5) I just hope that if/when I have my surgery I have a good outcome without complications.

That it for now, but I'm sure I'll be back! ;-)[/quote']

Pre surgical l am reading vst constantly I want to know every thing

I confess my dh does not know my weight

I confess that I purposely hide food wrappers because I am embarrassed by them

I confess that I can't wait to get the surgery so I can dress like a hochie momma...(and embarrass my kids)

My confessions: (10 days post op)

1. I absolutely abhor/loathe my step-children's biological mother. She is a junkie, lying, self-centered, grown ass woman who hasn't seen her children in 6 years and lives 2.4 miles away. Maybe my lack of understanding WHY makes me feel this way and I hate watching what they go through.

It really felt good to put that somewhere and this is cheaper than therapy.

2. My DH doesn't know my weight.

3. I took "before" pics and they are the first pictures I have been in, in years.

4. I like my 2 dogs more than most people. They don't judge or talk.

5. My DH was more nervous about my surgery in MX than I was. I ALLOWED him to go to put his mind at ease, not because I wanted him to.

Don't judge me....I didn't want to reassure him that I was okay while he had a meltdown. Lmao

6. I love PB2.

I'll be back for more....

I confess that I can no longer tolerate my Protein drinks...they currently make me barf...so I'm not getting all my Protein in.

I confess that I have started eating a met-rx protein plus bar (30 gr protein, 3 gr sugar, 310 calories) against the advice of my NUT

I confess I usually only get 4-5 glasses of Water down on a good day

I confess I am happy about my 58lbs loss

I confess I am glad to be 11 weeks post op.

I am back...again! :-)

1. I confess I have no interest in watching the inauguration, even though my husband is super disappointed in me.

2. I confess I have not been eating or drinking enough or getting my Protein in but I did today.

3. I confess that I have been watching the food network and enjoy it more than eating!

4. I confess that I am afraid that I won't make it to goal.

5. I confess that the cheeseburger thread really made me want one! Lol

6. I confess that nothing tastes as good as it looks and I am sometimes disappointed by how little I can eat.

I am back...again! :-)

1. I confess I have no interest in watching the inauguration' date=' even though my husband is super disappointed in me.

2. I confess I have not been eating or drinking enough or getting my Protein in but I did today.

3. I confess that I have been watching the food network and enjoy it more than eating!

4. I confess that I am afraid that I won't make it to goal.

5. I confess that the cheeseburger thread really made me want one! Lol

6. I confess that nothing tastes as good as it looks and I am sometimes disappointed by how little I can eat.[/quote']

I find this funny because I have been hooked on food Network for years & now my husband (who hates it) constantly asks me how I can watch it since alot of the stuff I cant eat anymore. I even watched it right after surgery during my "liquid" phase. But I love to cook & try new recipes & you can get healthy food ideas from there. We even had a chicken salad lettuce wrap recipe off of Food Network the other night for dinner. It was yummy AND healthy.

I confess I am 7 wks out and love my plication.

Oops lol I confess I don't track food

Like I should, but I always measure. I confess that I am excited about what's to come but nervous in the same breath. I confess that I love my family, my kids r in bed, my husband is working, and I feel like the loneliest girl in the world tonight. Hormone change or denied reality?

I confess that I'm afraid to be thin, it's an unknown thing.

I confess I am afraid that my marriage will change.

I confess that I constantly feel like I will fail and not lose/ gain it back.

I confess that I'm looking forward to getting some positive attention.

I confess that I'm not trying hard pre-op to lose weight before surgery. I hate this fact.

ok i confess that i didn't had just a Tummy Tuck, it was a tummy tuck, back lift and Lipo in lower back!!!

i confess that i didn't had just a tummy tuck!!!

I confess that the past couple of weeks I have been eating whatever I want when I want because I'm so stressed :( thankfully no weight gain, but I need to take a deep breath and refocus!

I confess i sometimes feel like a failure im 8 months out and down only 51 pounds since surgery and its been really slow the last few months. Im scared i wont get to goal. And i feel judged by my family for not loosing faster

why is that? are you eating to much!

I dont think so i track everything and i do work out i think my metabolism is shot . I have however dropped from an size 20 to a size 14. I should have added i lost 15 preop so its a total of 66 pounds but it still seems so slow considering everyone else

what is your goal? maybe in % you are doing fine