Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess....

That I have an underlying fear/worry that I have or will get a leak. I have an incisional infection that they thought was healed and opened up again at 5 weeks, and I worry that it will be a long time before it's healed properly.

That I worry I might not lose enough weight, and I'll the one surgery doesn't help.

That I love to get on the scale every day! I don't let it get me down if I stay the same or gain a little, but I'm super happy when it shows a loss! The thought of cake used to get me out of bed, now the idea of getting on the scale gets me out of bed!

That I worry that if I do lose all the weight I want to, I won't be able to maintain it longterm.

That I work hard at getting my Protein, Vitamins, and Water in, and succeed the great majority of the time. Every day it makes me feel like I accomplished something!

That I worry too much!!

I confess ..

I wish I could eat a double Whataburger, large fries and a drink one last time.

I get an evil thrill when I see my thin friends eating plate after plate at the buffet. And I only eat 1/3 of a plate.

I am finally "getting back" at the foods that made my life miserable, by leaving them on the shelf at the grocery store.

I really enjoy being able to bring my lunch in a Cool Whip bowl and making 3 - 4 meals out of it.

I run to the scales to see how much I weigh after taking a poop.

Here are my confessions:

1) miss going out with my friends after work for cocktail hour.

2) craving my ban mi Vietnamese sandwhich

3) have not exercised at all since being sleeved on 12/26/12...at 33lbs lost as of yesterday

4) would love to eat a pint of Ben and Jerrys Phish food icecream..I settle every sunday with a trip to Yogurt Bear for fatfree sugarfree soft yogurt.

5) does not get over 50ml of Fluid a day in

6) would love to be inlove again..after my failed relationships food was my lover and it too hurt me...but I was unhappy due to my size so I can honestly say a lot was my fault

7) said I was happy with myself when I really wasnt just to have people get off my back about my weight

I have not had my surgery yet but i confess that i really hope after I lose a bunch of weight i get hit on and start dating and hope to find my someone. I also am doing this to be healthier and more active with my daughter.

I have not had my surgery yet but i confess that i really hope after I lose a bunch of weight i get hit on and start dating and hope to find my someone. I also am doing this to be healthier and more active with my daughter.

I confess

* I can't wait to be the skinny sister

* I bought a cheeseburger just to have the meat and chew when it was nowhere near that phase in my plan

* I fear that what I have lost so far is all I am going to lose (20#)

* I am still addicted to food Network and Cooking Channel

* There is a part of me that is terrified to be thin

I confess ..

I wish I could eat a double Whataburger' date=' large fries and a drink one last time.

I get an evil thrill when I see my thin friends eating plate after plate at the buffet. And I only eat 1/3 of a plate.

I am finally "getting back" at the foods that made my life miserable, by leaving them on the shelf at the grocery store.

I really enjoy being able to bring my lunch in a Cool Whip bowl and making 3 - 4 meals out of it.

I run to the scales to see how much I weigh after taking a poop.[/quote']

I miss Whataburger!

I confess that I am disappointed I haven't gone down in clothing size more.

I confess that I am disappointed that more people haven't said anything to me about losing weight.

I confess that I really want to join the gym for zumba and weight training mostly, but am afraid I won't use it enough and it will be a waste of our hard earned money. (We really can't afford $70 a month but I really want to do it - I feel selfish)

You should avoid Margarita's, they are loaded, LOADED with sugar. Kind of like Pina Coladas. Sad, sad!!! Take a few sips of someone else's. There are other things that are not quite as bad, not loaded with sugar.

the good news is......you WILL be able to have Mexican food again. Even when I was in my losing phase, we'd go get TexMex. I'd get a grilled chicken enchilada and eat the chicken out of it. Or easier yet is fajitas....chicken or beef. Some places here in TX they'll put a small scoop of butter....ask, and ask them to leave it off. I'd have a couple of bites of a steamed tortilla dipped in the salsa. You don't have to have a chip to dip, the salsa is the good stuff.....corn tortillas are much 'safer'. :) A bite or two...small bites, of Beans and/or rice. You'll get the stuff you love and get some Protein too.

Now that I'm in maintence and my tummy is healed and has relaxed, I can eat a whole cheese enchilada if i want, with about 2 T of Beans and 2 T of rice. I may or may not eat three or four chips. If I do, I always either choose a sm broken one or will break up a full sized and get several bites out of one chip. You can't eat many or else you cannot eat the meal. When we get fajitas, i just eat the meat and guacamole...a few bites of the beans and rice.

I do not feel deprived at all, ever. There are things that I USE to get that I CHOOSE not to eat.

1) I can't wait to have some table side guacamole

2) it's hard to take my Vitamins as needed

3) all I think about is a margarita

4) notice I'm more calmer now then I was when I was smoking pot

5) some days I wish I was strong enough to loose weight without surgery all becuz i miss mexican food and Rita's

I confess I have not been as concientious about what and how much I eat since December.....

I confess I have become a little cocky about my new look -

I confess I am frighten to gain back the weight - today I got on the scale and gained two pounds and freaked out (in my head only).

I confess my sister - who am with often has gained some weight and most likely very tired of hearing all the great remarks about my dramatic change in look.

I confess I thought I had this all under control but now I think not - and I am scared.

I confess ..

I wish I could eat a double Whataburger' date=' large fries and a drink one last time.

I run to the scales to see how much I weigh after taking a poop.[/quote']

Lol I run to the scale after too!

Mexican food has been a life-saver for my social life. When the family wants to eat out, I suggest Mexican so I can get grilled meat (fajita or shrimp) and Beans. I don't eat the rice but I never used to eat it before on my diabetic diet. I have had a couple of chips but if I eat too many then I know I won't eat anything else. I usually bring 2/3 of the meal home and have it for lunch for the next two days. Favorite so far: cheese and shrimp quesadilla on the kids menu - it was delicious and I could eat almost 1/2 of it!

i confess, Im having a bad day! very depressing today!

Sorry to hear that Shane. I don't know you but I hope it gets better. Perhaps some fresh air and deep breaths?

[Edit]

Lol I don't know where that chicken saying came from! I've never seen it in my life !! Oh well.. :)

post-31962-13813662756832_thumb.jpg