Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess that I think my husband's eating habits are gross' date=' and unattractive

I confess that I miss smoking....a lot.

I confess I have dreams about over eating, and my sleeve bursting open and killing me.

I confess I feel lonely.[/quote']

Hoping your feelings of loneliness are over...

I confess that I am still mentally addicted to food

I am still trying to cope with the fact that I'll never eat certain foods again (subs' date=' a plate of just Pasta, etc...)

I need to eat waaaaaay more Protein than I currently do, er, actually, I need to eat more in general than I already do. If I get 2 meals in/day it's amazing.

I haven't told anyone except my husband and mother in law about the sleeve, yet after losing 80 lbs, not a single person (other than the 2 of them) has commented about my drastic weight loss, and it has seriously messed with my head.[/quote']

That's odd that no one has said anything?!?! Do you leave the house? Lol

Hoping your feelings of loneliness are over...

Wow...a few on my confessions are the same. I re confessed earlier this week.

Lets see..I left my husband so that's not an issue any more.

I still miss smoking, and am still lonely. But I'll survive. I just need to get my life in order.

Thanks!

I love the CMA Christmas show tonight.

Hi I'm Ballermom and I have an addiction. Yep, after I ate a entire small tub of butter pecan Ice cream i then, wanted to go to an AA meeting I mean Over eaters meeting! I slipped. Shoot any meeting would help!

-I confess that I desire to look like a hot sexy Biker chick or fit good into my Halle berry Cat woman suit after my sleeve. Yep I'm getting a leather Cat suit for my NSV!

- I confess that I signed up for the Gym and went only once. The day I signed up!

- Some days I feel sexy and skinner than I really am.

- that I need start training for skinny sexin soon!

Hi I'm Ballermom and I have an addiction. Yep' date=' after I ate a entire small tub of butter pecan Ice cream i then, wanted to go to an AA meeting I mean Over eaters meeting! I slipped. Shoot any meeting would help!

-I confess that I desire to look like a hot sexy Biker chick or fit good into my Halle Berry Cat woman suit after my sleeve. Yep I'm getting a leather Cat suit for my NSV!

- I confess that I signed up for the Gym and went only once. The day I signed up!

- Some days I feel sexy and skinner than I really am.

- that I need start training for skinny sexin soon![/quote']

Hi ballermom. I am recently sleeved, 11/19. I was also diagnosed with binge eating disorder. My therapist is beyond excellent. She has me keeping a food/thought diary and practicing mindful eating. Easier said the n done, there were times i too wanted to eat a soft tub of ice cream, due to stress, depression etc. but my strength not to came from defeating the addiction, the guilt, the perpetual cycle. Even though you fall off the wagon, you just start over. Dont beat yourself up my dear. And you probably have seen that the guilt is worse then resistance. Im here for you if you want to talk. :)

I don't see why depression would mean I don't qualify for surgery. I am depressed' date=' but most of that stems from my weight in the first place. I don't expect surgery to "cure" me of anything. I don't take meds and don't do therapy, I'd say I have a normal amount of stress and depression associated with being a working woman!

If insurance didn't require it, I wouldn't be doing it. Point blank. I don't like the idea of paying someone to judge me or letting someone else decide if this is something I should do or not. :\[/quote']

Actually, this surgery is known to help some depression...the depression about health or body image.

Hi ballermom. I am recently sleeved' date=' 11/19. I was also diagnosed with binge eating disorder. My therapist is beyond excellent. She has me keeping a food/thought diary and practicing mindful eating. Easier said the n done, there were times i too wanted to eat a soft tub of ice cream, due to stress, depression etc. but my strength not to came from defeating the addiction, the guilt, the perpetual cycle. Even though you fall off the wagon, you just start over. Dont beat yourself up my dear. And you probably have seen that the guilt is worse then resistance. Im here for you if you want to talk. :)[/quote']

Just have occasional stress days after work once in a while. Long periods without eating.

I have talked to My Nut.

Just was wondering if the cravings get better after bring sleeved. Not sleeved yet. Probably march.

I confess

I love weighing less than my husband now. He has also started watching what he eats.

I want to say to those who are waiting to feel sexy and confident' date=' to feel it now just the way you are.

I love discovering sugar free vanilla and carmel skinny lattes and even better finding an inexpensive latte machine, so i can make them at home.I look forward to this every afternoon.

Almonds is my new snack.< /p>

My hair is falling out a lot now. Clumps of it even though I take Biotin, all my Vitamins and all of my Protein. I had thick hair so wasn't too worried about losing some of it, but now getting a little worried. I wonder where you can get wigs like Kim has on housewives show.

[/quote']

Try Nioxin Shampoo & scalp therapy. It's expensive but worth it. Downfall, it dries your hair out but it seriously slows down the shedding! Good luck!!!

Littlebits: Have you tried Pureology Shampoo and conditioner. It's full of Vitamins and herbs, smells good, and didn't dry my hair out. I liked it better than nioxin. At any rate, nothing really stops the Hair loss except time. A typical wls causes people to loose up to 33% of their hair.The good news is that it starts growing back in full force. I take Biotin and silica and my hair is growing so fast that i have to have it dyed more often now.... :) I love it.... except the places I don't want it to grow... :) :ph34r:

I think this is my third time through:

1) At almost three months I feel like VSG is cheating. Losing over 60 lbs has been way easier than losing 10 lbs pre-surgery.

2) My nut says I need 83 grams of protien a day. I barely make 60 daily.

3) I still haven't found a protien drink (mix or RTD) that I like.

4) I can't believe how cruel people in my life have been to me the last few decades. Since I can't eat the feelings away I have to deal with them now.

5) I worry about not being able to stop losing weight once I get to goal.

I might as well...lol

1. I am addicted to looking at before and after pic's!

2. I am very afraid of losing my already thin hair!

3. I can never get in all of my water...I do try very hard to get in my Protein, but it doesn't always happen. I hope it's easier when I can eat some!

4. I weigh myself every day and I feel it's ok because I feel like it's the only bad habit I have left! lol

5. I am just now realizing how much I missed out on in the last year because I was sick so much of the year. I am also realizing how depressed it has made me and also made it harder for others to be around me.

6. I miss the happier person I used to be and hope I can get that back for me and for my family!

7. I am glad this is here because some of these things I can't say to anyone else.

I confess I started smoking again after my surgery:( I confess I haven't cheated once on my eating plan so somehow I give myself the ok to smoke promising myself I will quit soon. I confess I come to this group for support as I feel judged for having the plication instead of the vsg. I confess I am angry at a lot of people and wonder if this doesn't push more people away. I confess I haven't told a soul but my husband that I've had this done. I confess I get annoyed when people say you are lying if you don't tell people as it is a personal choice. I also infests I get annoyed when those people say "give your new tool the credit", I think bs, it may help but it's my determination and want power that keeps me being successful! Whew....

Where are the smoke police? **********************************************************************************************

Edited by *susan*
Violation of forum rules.