Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is weight loss for people over 50?

36_15_2.gif 36_15_3.gif 36_15_6.gif

O i have these too -

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

I haven't been able to get the smiley central ones to work on my computer. I had them for awhile, and then they disappeared from my tool bar. I haven't been able to get them back.

I haven't been able to get the smiley central ones to work on my computer. I had them for awhile, and then they disappeared from my tool bar. I haven't been able to get them back.

I downloaded these along time ago - forgot i even had them... til NMsunshine posted - then said Oh I have these and they are a little easir to insert than the ones below..

It seems like only the single people are on line tonite - everyone must be with families or parties ...

I have been w/DIL & grandkids for the last 2 days making Cookies & tamales...

Tomorrow is my wrapping day and rest...

28_4_12.gif This is fun, seeing all the moving smilies...........love youall.... getting ready to head out in the RV to see the kids and grandkids. We leave at 7 AM and on christmas night it is to be 10 above...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but we'd rather stay in the RV than with kids cause of our spoiled rotten crazy old man dog that weighs about 80 pounds. Merry Xmas everyone and am looking forward to heading back to this thread soon as I get back, sometime the day after xmas..........

Merry Christmas everyone! I've been off for a while and haven't been on the board.

Welcome to all you newcomers. The more the merrier!

Indio, your before and after pictures are great! You look fab girl! Congratulations!

I've been ok during the holidays...well, not too bad I guess I should say and I've finally started exercising some. I'm doing the treadmill for a half hour every day and have to say I'm enjoying it even though it is tough sometimes. I'd rather be swimming though.

I wish you all happy holidays! :hippie:

28_4_12.gif This is fun, seeing all the moving smilies...........love youall.... getting ready to head out in the RV to see the kids and grandkids. We leave at 7 AM and on christmas night it is to be 10 above...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but we'd rather stay in the RV than with kids cause of our spoiled rotten crazy old man dog that weighs about 80 pounds. Merry Xmas everyone and am looking forward to heading back to this thread soon as I get back, sometime the day after xmas..........

We'd rather sleep in our own bed in our RV, too. We put in a sleep number bed last summer, too!

36_15_61.gif

We'd rather sleep in our own bed in our RV, too. We put in a sleep number bed last summer, too!

36_15_61.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone 36_15_61.gif

Hope you all have a very safe & happy Christmas - Enjoy your families and all the blessings that you have.. Even have a treat.. 36_15_6.gif

It's obivious that we are all blessed with our bands and friendship & support that we have here...

I thank you all for your support and help in 2007 and look forward to a GREAT & HEALTHY NEW YEARS.. 8_6_43.gif sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

I'll be 51 Sunday, so I'd like to lurk and learn here while I wait to be banded in March. So far, I've had my sleep apnea test, started walking, and practiced chewing instead of drinking with my meals. I have more tests and checkups before I get a date. I'm counting on ypu ladies (and gentleman) to help me keep at it!

Happy Belated Birthday! I will be 49 in Jan so I am not far behind you.

My seminar got pushed back to Jan 16 because of needing an "in-network" surgeon, then I will have my doctor consult and start whatever tests are required. I am already on a CPAP machine and endured the 2 sleep studies already so I won't have to do that. Hopefully, I can get off my machine some day. I rarely go to the doc either and it has been 4 years since my last Pap smear and 8 years since my last mammo, so I made an appt for Jan 6 with my ob-gyn to get up-to-date and get a letter of recommendation for my insurance company before the seminar. May as well get as much out of the way as possible while I wait.

I figure on being banded in March also by the time I attend the seminar in mid-Jan, wait for the next doctor's appt (2-3 weeks), wait for my insurance co to approve (3-4 weeks, hopefully no longer) and then wait for a surgery date. We'll see.

:gluck:I wish us all luck with what we eat and what we don't tomorrow. Sometimes it's hard to remember that having the extra food and leisure to get into this shape really is a blessing!:rose:

He everyone, I miss all the post from you guys. I guess everyone is still celebrating the holidays. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Brenda

Brenda, I've missed the posts here too with all the holiday activities. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm looking forward to my band date....just 15 days until I can join ya'll.

Brenda, love your new avatar! Did you change your ticker too? 15 lbs!!! Good job.:clap2:

Carol

Brenda, I've missed the posts here too with all the holiday activities. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm looking forward to my band date....just 15 days until I can join ya'll.

Brenda, love your new avatar! Did you change your ticker too? 15 lbs!!! Good job.:clap2:

Carol

Hey carol, Yes I changed my ticker too. Thought since Christmas was almost over, might as well. I love coming to this forum and reading everyone's post and I feel a bit lost when there have not been any to read.. :) I see your band date is Jan. 10th.. how exciting. That is just after I get my first fill on Jan 8th. Good to see someone else online.. Brenda

Brenda, you all are going to shame me into figuring out how to do the little miniture designs. They are all so cute! I'll have to check out the site.

Carol

Hi all! Happy Holidays! We are back from our trip. Great trip but 3 weeks is a long time to be away from home. On the way back stopped in TJ for 2nd fill. Went from 2 cc to 3.5cc Still no restriction but I do get full faster. Gained 3 lbs during vacation but I am amazed it wasn't more. My Sister in law kept saying "but I made it just for you" or I bought it just for you. She doesn't know about the lapband so it was hard to refuse. When we were in Disney World we were on the eating plan - Don't do it - we spent most of our time trying to get to the restaurants. Missed a lot and ate too much.

3.5 seems like a good fill I wish I understood why some have restriction and others don't. Any ideas?

Hope ypu all did bettert than I did over the holidays

Nance