Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Good morning, Violets..

We are packing up and heading out of town. It's been raining all night and still is. Temp is 58 It will be nice to get away. I'm going shopping for a baptismal suit for Grady and going to look at the new Sketchers, Shape up shoes.

Everyone have a good weekend!!

Judy - I saw those before I saw the commercial, I'd like to know your feelings on them. I love my d'lites!

Have a good weekend, and thanks for the rain, it is here too. lol

Jane, I'm always tapped at the end of the month and that just reminded me I can't get mine done Monday, I don't get paid until Wed this week.

Good morning...

Jane, I have thought the same thing about it being the beginning of the end, then I remembered our group of ladies. No way is it ending. Friendships like ours do not end :w00t:

Macy had her first dentist appt yesterday. I know I should have brought her sooner but...I hate dentists. But, I thought the sooner I get her used to the dentist...maybe she would not hav the fear that I have. You know, get her used to it. She did fantastic! She was a little scared but did well. She has a couple of pitts in her back teeth that need to be filled but he said they are not bad and he could fill them easily, no novacane (sp?) or anything. Get this...since she is so young and will be scared of the noise, I have to give her a valium an hour before her visit, lol. She is gonna be loopy. :frown: But I am glad she will be kind of out of it because she is deathly afraid of loud noises...always has been. She is just now getting to where she can tolerate the vaccuum.

Have a great day everyone! (((hugs)))

I just got confirmation

I am having a toy party on October 16th. I'm so excited because they are sooooooo much fun.

If anyone would like to order anything let me know...

Goddess Homepage

Anyway, my mom and her friends have never been to one and they wanted me to do it, so this should be good!

I am having one in Nov. for a friend's bridal shower! They are very fun!

Good morning, Violets..

We are packing up and heading out of town. It's been raining all night and still is. Temp is 58 It will be nice to get away. I'm going shopping for a baptismal suit for Grady and going to look at the new Sketchers, Shape up shoes.

Everyone have a good weekend!!

Have fun! 58 degrees would be great! We had 118 yesterday and broke records!!!:frown: But fear not, we are having a cold front move in and are expected to be down to 106 this week! Break out the coats!

Tracy, I don't really know who I want to win, I don't think I like Michelle (red head on show), and probably Natalie. I didn't like Kevin in the beginning but am liking him now. I kind of like Jeff and Jordan, so I guess I would say 1. Kevin 2. Jordan 3. Jeff 4. Natalie 5. Michelle. But at this point I don't dislike anyone enough to care. Just glad they got rid of Russell. But if I vote for the best player it would probably be Jeff.

Where has everyone gone? I hope this is not the beginning of the end of the violets!!

Janie, I hope this is not the beginning of the end too. I doubt it...and am counting on you all to be w/ me FOREVER! Or I will stalk you all, lol!

Sus comes home today! We are going to Julie and Susan's for a bbq/pool party! Looking forward to it...Melissa and jackie, Annette and Jenny, Susanne and I and Julie and Susan...can't wait to get in the pool!

Feelilng better today...got a ton of work to do to get ready for Walden, but I am playing on facecrack and watching BB from showtime last night! I want Jeff to win...but it is not looking good for him!

xooxxoxoxoxoxo

Tracy, I am surprised about the Valium for Macy!! I took a 10mg, and it knocked me into Tuesday... my legs wouldn't walk. Good luck w/ that!

Good morning...

Jane, I have thought the same thing about it being the beginning of the end, then I remembered our group of ladies. No way is it ending. Friendships like ours do not end :w00t:

Macy had her first dentist appt yesterday. I know I should have brought her sooner but...I hate dentists. But, I thought the sooner I get her used to the dentist...maybe she would not hav the fear that I have. You know, get her used to it. She did fantastic! She was a little scared but did well. She has a couple of pitts in her back teeth that need to be filled but he said they are not bad and he could fill them easily, no novacane (sp?) or anything. Get this...since she is so young and will be scared of the noise, I have to give her a valium an hour before her visit, lol. She is gonna be loopy. :frown: But I am glad she will be kind of out of it because she is deathly afraid of loud noises...always has been. She is just now getting to where she can tolerate the vaccuum.

Have a great day everyone! (((hugs)))

Tracy -

I went on Thurs and proud to say at 38 I don't have a single cavity! anyway, I took Dylan with me and then made him and Alex appts for yesterday, it was his 2nd trip, and watched me the day before. He was excited Thursday but when it came time to go he got nervous but did fine, then the dentist told him what nice teeth he has so of course now he is into it!

Poor Alex has a tooth that was not growing in and they did xrays, it is growing in over her front teeth and they have to cut her gums and pull the tooth down into place. She is so upset and wants to leave it, but if she does it could screw up her front teeth.

Pamela

we posted at the same time, I had one 4 years ago for something to do, we had such a great time I now have one every year in the fall, but this one is going to be great with my mom, they are nuts to begin with!

We have been taking Kinsey to the dentist with us since she was newborn. I had the partial made when she was just a couple of months old, then was back and forth trying to get the 2 teeth on it to fit right, as my mouth adjusted. Then I had the root canal done like a dozen times that did not work---and she was with me for most of them. When she was about 6 months old, he would sit her on my lap and put mirrors in her mouth. By the time she was a year old he let her examine his teeth, and when her first molars come in, she let him coat them with sealant without issue, as soon as each new set of molars have come in, Manda takes her in for them to be sealed. It smooths out the crevices in the teeth, so cavities do not form in them. She has no problem with the dentist. He actually has let the drill vibrate with the back side against her tooth so she could see what he was doing to me. I am amazed at the time he has taken with her. When I first took her in, both he and his wife (also a Kat) who is one of his hygienists, were amazed by how little she was, and Kat would hold her while I was worked on--she was doted on by the office staff. Then a couple of years ago, they had a little girl born prematurely (Macy)and weighed in at 3 pounds 9 ounces! She said she kept telling herself that it would be fine, that Kinsey was little and is perfect now.....and so is Macy!

Manda has taken Kinsey in much better than I ever did. She has her eyes checked yearly, her teeth taken care of steadily, I had no insurance and looking back I am VERY lucky she was as healthy and all as she was. I was nowhere near on the ball with her preventative health as she is with her child!

It is 9:30 here, and my house is cleaned, floors mopped, and vacuumed, and house is dusted, and cleaned. 3 of 4 loads of laundry in process or done. Rick was supposed to be off, but got called in, so I got up and got busy so if he ever gets off we can go without having to do the house. Smells good, feels good for it to be all done.

My brother just pulled up, see y'all later!

I wanted Jeff to win too but now that I think his days are numbered I am rooting for #1 Natalie, #2. Kevin #3 Jordan and #4 Michelle

HELLO......... at my sisters using the computer.

thank you Jane and Tracy for the TXT's......

I've had my 4th garage sale today and I am finally done!!!!

This is the latest.

Charles and I are split

I am filing personal bankruptsy

Robby and I have moved into a 3b 2 b 1garage apartment(4plex) that overlooks the pool it is awesome... but weird.

I lost my job and therebye all internet access.....

Charles is putting me and Robby on the insurance but I have to pay the difference (while we are married)

I just got my UI determination and it is $401 per week... cross fingers that I dont' have to fight for it.

I am actually doing fine.. and although this is the WORST time to lose a job, I am actually feeling free from guilt.... guilt bestowed by nuns for 1. having robby out of wedlock 2. divorced 3. non catholic 4. being single again

and as an ego booster I get daily calls from former coworkers telling me how miserable it is with me being gone.

I'm pondering a fill befor my insurance ends, but I don't really want one......

I know you all have seen my attitude decline and Michelle I know you've been worried...... I truly think I will be on my way back up now... Relief is all I feel with the DH thing.......... RELIEF

I love my Violets~

Recognizing the feeling of relief tells me you made the right choice, for you as well as for Robby. I can only imagine the guilt thing. Make like a duck and let it roll off your back. You chose your life, they chose theirs, do your best to adopt the attitude that they SHOULD have, and let the right one "judge".

I am really glad you are moving ahead Tracy---I have to tell you tho, that my DH being a man---the first thing he said when I told him about your new place was...."I thought she just painted" I literally LOL'd. Yep thats a reason to stay there, you JUST painted....better move back!!! What a Goombah. Goombah is a Kinsey word----it must be Spanish or Navajo----who knows, she so far does not get in trouble for calling people that.....but I am sure it is coming!!!

I'll be back tomorrow and catch up with all of you---I am heading to bed, time to slide between the sheets and catch some zzzzz's! Stayed up finishing a book---that was not worth the time spent reading it.....

Nighty night!

Good morning, Violets..

Notice we have a new countdown going!! wooo hoooo.. 257 days till the wedding. Plenty of time for all of us to hunker down and be in the best shape of our lives when we meet again next May, right?? RIGHT??? We are going to be representing Haydee and we all need to make ourselves proud wearing those foo foo pretty purple dresses you know you want to buy!

We're off to church. Had a great day yesterday. We saw Julie and Julia.. wonderful film. Meryl Streep is just amazing in it. We didn't find any Skechers Shape Ups anywhere. I guess I'm going to have to order a pair online. I'm unsure of the size so I'm hesitant to order.

TracyinKS... so good to see your post. And glad you are getting things in order for the new you and your new life with Robby. Kudos to you for making good choices for him and you.

Everyone have a relaxing day today. Catch you this evening when we're back home.

Tracy - glad you are doing so well, check in when you can. (((hugs))) you actually sound more like the Tracy who started this over 2 years ago!

Judy - my daughter saw that movie and loved it. I'm going to be out and about this week, want me to try a pr on the sketchers on to see if they size the same as the regular ones? I would be happy to do that for you.

I am so bloated for some reason today and feel like crap. I hope it wasn't the sauce that didn't agree with me, cause it definately was something I ate for dinner.< /p>