Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

and yes, I want to hear the x-rated version of your post, LOL. I love me some x-rated.

:biggrin: We need to do lunch again soon. Catch you up on my latest drama and talk about your wedding!

AGAIN we're on the same wavelength, Judy!! I just came here to tell you that I just ordered MY shapeups @ Finishline.com, free shipping... but I was going to share my coupon code w/you for a future order that they sent w/my confirmation e-mail! We'll be rockin' & rollin' soon, huh?? There's an "instructional" video on Youtube... it seems like it takes some getting used to... so you don't wibbledy wobbledy all over the place! That's why I want them asap... so I can get used to them before all the Disney walking!

I got the white/silver/powder blue ones... which color did you get??

Well, here is the parting of the ways. Mine are powder blue/silver/ white. oh, wait. :biggrin::tt2::blushing:

Hola

what a busy day......

Laura - voted again

Good for you Jane - I have been mental for a long time but one thing I have always revolved around is learning to love myself, and it has been a long road... but i'm getting there and it has made a huge difference in my attitude.

any way

ttfn

Oh Tracy - I'm going through text messages, but they have been removed so I can't get them

Be careful Jane, you may be accused of being too negative and ordered/challenged to say something positive. Never fear, I know where you are coming from and we all have a right to have our down days. I guess we just arent supposed to voice them here. I thought we could. I thought that is what it was all about.

It's all good though...(((hugs)))

Hello???? What's going on here?? Michelle simply asked you to come up with a positive thought which you did and she congratulated you on it. How is that being accusing??????? You can voice all the negatives you want.. Lord knows we all do that from time to time, but don't be offended when someone wants to help you and challenges, yes CHALLENGES you to be positive so you realize there ARE things to be thankful for!! Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative and don't mess with Mr. inbetween.. now there's a blast from my OLD past..

Edited by Teachlady

:biggrin: We need to do lunch again soon. Catch you up on my latest drama and talk about your wedding!

I'm always available! Now is a good time for you since Macy's back in school... Call me up and tell me where to meet you...

Hi

Ok so here is my thought... right ... wrong... indifferent.... doesn't matter, its done and over...

but I do understand having a bad day and sometimes when I have a bad day just simply want to have a bad day and maybe a hug, not a challange or whatever it is taken as... so

Tracy - (((((((((Hugs and Kisses)))))))))) I hope you have a better afternoon

The End

did I mention I love my drugs?????

wellbutrin (sp) it is the greatest thing since sliced bread...

It's all semantics. You just have to remember where we are all coming from and that we are all in this together. That's what being a Violet means. Read the fine print.:biggrin:

I do understand having a bad day and sometimes when I have a bad day just simply want to have a bad day and maybe a hug, not a challange or whatever it is taken as...

Um... ok... then don't come to a place designed specifically to provide encouragement. & if you do, & all you want to do is vent, then say so... provide a disclaimer, so to speak. & if you don't do that, & -- heaven forbid -- someone tries to encourage you to look on the bright side... then don't get all Reality TV Show on her ass and ruin her day, as well... just leave it alone. Common sense, folks.

Back from lunch!

Butterflies, rainbows, and Mr. Inbetween!! What a way to describe this morning!!!

Michelle, I did like your ten things and printed them out, for some reason they printed all in about two inches. You need a magnifying glass to read them!!

Okay off to do some more errands!!!

Hmmm, wonder why. Try copying them from here & pasting them into Word & then increase the font in Word & maybe they'll print bigger?