Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Good Morning!!

How is everyone doing today?

Haydee that was brave that you walked past such nummy food!!!

I think I am going to work this morning and then come back for awhile. Not real busy with a big gap in between appointments.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!!!!!

Thanks Jenn. If you tell me the weight and measurements of the box I can email you a UPS label so you can stick on there... And no sugar since July! Woo hoo! I will get there...

Jane - My tummy hurt just looking at them so it was mainly self preservation...

Juan has been looking around to see where he wants to take me on our honeymoon. He liked Costa Rica. Has anyone ever been there?

I have never been to Costa Rica but have a friend/customer that married someone from there. She had been there many times with work for extended periods and LOVED it. The only bad thing she says about it there are HUGE bugs!!!!! She is planning on moving their for good in a few years.

Off to work, BYE.....................

Bugs huh? Hmm, I might have to rethink this whole Costa Rica thing... Let me find out where exactly Juan is thinking of having us stay... If it's one of those "at one with nature" places then we might have to find somewhere else to go, LOL. He's a big nature guy and he was plannin on us going through walks in the jungle and lots hiking and such... I was hoping for margaritas on the beach, LOL...

I'd be more in for the margaritas on the beach as well :0)

I can't imagine being all prepped for a transplant after getting the looong awaited news that it was time . . . and then have it not come through. I am not sure how they are coping but I would be very heartbroken and depressed. I really hope an organ comes in for them soon.

I will be having a flouro done next week. I am very, very scared that I have a little slippage going on. I havent really been right since the baby was born. I feel like I have a super tight band and I can't really eat but I know it is empty. I hope, hope, pray that whatever the issue is, it is salvagable.

I just can't fathom any way an empty band should have me so seriously restricted without it being slippage.

Home from work. The sun finally came out after several days of hiding. So I fired up the grill and cooked some hamburgers. Yummy, yummy.

The rest of the night belongs to laundry and a few things around the house.

Have a good one.

Hi Ladies!

Laura-I am sorry about the costs about the test and surgery :w00t:

Jenn-way to go...you are an inspiration!

Suzanne-I wanna burger :w00t: but dont give it to me! lol

Judy-updating the ticker does take alot out of a person doesnt it? We will do this!

Terry-have a great time with your friend!

TracyinKS-hang in there sista!

Haydee-I wanna go to FIJI...that is one of my dream vacations!

SuzyT-good luck with the job!

Heather-I will keep my fingers crossed that all is well with your band!

Pamela-hope you had a better day today than yesterday! So are you psyched that Russell is gone?

Jane-I am right there with ya on the bad eating. I am turning things around however. Who do you want to win BB?

Kat-i hope you did not have a depressing day today! :w00t:

Michelle-where are you? Did you get wrestled back into the PTA? :w00t: lol (or is it pto these days?)

Well ladies, yesterday I did really well with food choices and guess what...I have done just as well today. GO ME! :w00t:

Tomorrow Macy is going to my sisters house and staying the night. DH is working days, so it will be me & dsd. Gotta go get the rest of the school supplies they told her she needed.

Here is it 7:45 PM and I am tired. :w00t: Have a good one!

Hello everyone

hope ya'll had a great day. I was busy again... dentist, mowed the lawn, went for a walk, went to get kids dinner, picked my friend up from a party, cleaned my downstairs.... I'm exhausted.

So I took my measurements.......

In 2 weeks I have lost 7lbs and 5" for 2 weeks I'm pretty happy with that.

My size 14 levis are going to have to be retired real soon, I had a new pr on tonight and they were falling down.

Not quite ready to get in a size 12... the thing that just sucks so bad are all the jeans I have are short and tey won't work for me, so I'll have to get more.

Tracy 10:17 here and I don't know how I am still awake

Tracy, I don't really know who I want to win, I don't think I like Michelle (red head on show), and probably Natalie. I didn't like Kevin in the beginning but am liking him now. I kind of like Jeff and Jordan, so I guess I would say 1. Kevin 2. Jordan 3. Jeff 4. Natalie 5. Michelle. But at this point I don't dislike anyone enough to care. Just glad they got rid of Russell. But if I vote for the best player it would probably be Jeff.

Where has everyone gone? I hope this is not the beginning of the end of the violets!!

Not going anywhere Jane---just feeling kinda blah---not much going on.

Trying to make a game plan for Rick's job.

SOOOO glad it is the weekend.

Just got out of the shower, then Rick helped me and we stripped and changed the bed. Going to sleep in in the morning, then clean the house and go find something to do....stroll the flea market or something else silly we seldom get to do. We used to find things at the flea market all the time. Tractor seats, antique milk cans, old tools, or well cans etc.....things I like that lots (probably most) people see as old junk!!!

I always want to eat fry bread out there tho.....

Jenn, I could send you some jeans, but mine would be 2 times too long for your legs!!!

I am bordering out of my 12's---wearing mostly 10's. I can even get in my 8's I told you about that are mis sized, but really got my SIL's temper in an uproar!!! Feel saggy and baggy tho---I seriously need to tone. Just lack gumption to do anything. Wish I had Pamela's and Jenns drive to go work out.

Well my nice fresh bed is calling my name....see y'all tomorrow! ((((Hugs))))

Morning gals

I'm here too...

Kat, what are they 12 long? I have a couple pr of levi's 14 long, and with work boots on they are perfect, so when you are really out of 12's send them my way. I am going to get my new workboots this week.

I'm trying not to get frustated and give up, but I only have 1 stupid lb to go by Monday to hit the goal I set myself for August, and I can't get below 191. I'm getting angry, I was 191 at 4 yesterday so I thought for sure this morning I would be ok...WTH? i did eat my dinner at 7:30 last night, my entire day was off, maybe that is it?

I have to go back to my dr and nutrition in November, I'm going to start bugging about my sagging stomach, rashes, and everything I can think of under the sun, I want to have my Tummy Tuck at 150 but it needs to be paid for by insurance. I don't have $5k to have my smart Lipo.< /p>

Busy day today, have to go to cheerleading at 9, some running, paying bills, make a fruit salad for a party tomorrow... blah blah blah.

Have a great day

Hi, Up and trying to get my butt moving. We'll be leaving about 8:30 to head south. It's about a 3 hour drive for us. Wish me luck with the wedding cake.

Jenn good luck with the 1 pound but no matter what, you have done awesome.

Kat, how is your SIL doing? Is she having any more problems with her eating and her fills?

Everyone have a great weekend and I'll check in when we get to the hotel.

I just got confirmation

I am having a toy party on October 16th. I'm so excited because they are sooooooo much fun.

If anyone would like to order anything let me know...

Goddess Homepage

Anyway, my mom and her friends have never been to one and they wanted me to do it, so this should be good!

Good morning!!

Not real busy today at work. It seems like always at the end of the month it is slow!

Off to work!!