Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Um... ok... then don't come to a place designed specifically to provide encouragement. & if you do, & all you want to do is vent, then say so... provide a disclaimer, so to speak. & if you don't do that, & -- heaven forbid -- someone tries to encourage you to look on the bright side... then don't get all Reality TV Show on her ass and ruin her day, as well... just leave it alone. Common sense, folks.

Seriously - this is out of control bull shit, I thought at this point in the game we were also all good friends and what I was saying was let Tracy have a bad f'n day if she wants to.

So I guess that is all this is is an encouragement place so friendship is out -

So on that.... I was just trying to end a debate that was getting everyone no where

Hope to stay in touch - I don't need encouragement like this... I was here for friendship

Seriously - this is out of control bull shit, I thought at this point in the game we were also all good friends and what I was saying was let Tracy have a bad f'n day if she wants to.

So I guess that is all this is is an encouragement place so friendship is out -

So on that.... I was just trying to end a debate that was getting everyone no where

Hope to stay in touch - I don't need encouragement like this... I was here for friendship

sorry forgot the disclaimer

Oh my gosh!!

What do we need here??

I just want everyone to be

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane - I am happy, just not going to be treated like a child like I was last year in TX. I am a much happier and stronger person than I was then

Um... ok... then don't come to a place designed specifically to provide encouragement. (how does the lack of your cat being able to shit encouraging?)& if you do, & all you want to do is vent, (all I said this morning is I did not have anything positive to say...but at least I checked in, told you all to have a good day and wished pamela luck with her first day back) then say so... provide a disclaimer, so to speak. & if you don't do that, & -- heaven forbid -- someone tries to encourage you (its not what you say... it is the condescending way you say it) to look on the bright side... then don't get all Reality TV Show on her ass and ruin her day, (mission accomplished)... just leave it alone. (this one will be a peice of cake) Common sense, folks. (Common sense this :blushing: )

Laura-love the pic!! :biggrin:

To all violets that still care about me...(I think this is everyone but michelle)

Sorry for the BS, but sometimes I just have to say what is on my mind and she has been asking for it since San Antonio....you all remember...I wanted to shove her in at the riverwalk....

(((love ya'll))))

Change of subject....

Just got home from the Doc appointment. It was just as I thought it was going to be. I gained 2 pounds. Yup, I said it and I own it. Life goes on.

So starting with my new fill. It's a new start and I'm going to ride this. I have 8 weeks to prove to myself that I'm worth all of this and that I am more powerfull that all the negative stuff.

Back to walking and watching what I eat. No more shoving. No more DQ. And the worst part is that they have started putting out all the Halloween candy. Lord help me.

Can everyone hear me?

"I love my violets, oh yes I do, I love my violets and I'll be True, when you are not with me I am blue, Oh violets I love you.

I was going to send everyone a text message, but my phone is mia!!! I think it is at the restaurant where I had lunch!!

You guys really don't want me to sing it again do you???

I am going to go eat something then go on a hunt for my phone!! It is new and very slick and falls out of my pocket a lot!!!

Janie, I sent a text to your phone. Hopefully if someone finds it, they will call you. LOL.