Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Cool...I have been deleted.

I just hope everyone got to read it first...if someone wants to know what it said...let me know and I will e-mail you.

It is OK Terry, you are just doing what you think is right... :frown:

Edited by TracyK

Um... ok... then don't come to a place designed specifically to provide encouragement. & if you do, & all you want to do is vent, then say so... provide a disclaimer, so to speak. & if you don't do that, & -- heaven forbid -- someone tries to encourage you to look on the bright side... then don't get all Reality TV Show on her ass and ruin her day, as well... just leave it alone. Common sense, folks.

Ok I don't have much to say either way at this point, I am dealing with my own deamons today....

but reading everything that is going on... I just have to say this... weather everyone if right wrong or indifferent.... This may or may not have been directed to me, but it was said to me...so honestly, maybe it was carried on and Michelle walked away and who knows what she is doing, but things were said by all parties.

just my thought, I'm not looking for a debate, blame either one, just giving my opinion and I am putting a disclaimer at the end of this, that I am not looking for a fight, and no matter how I feel about this, it is just all makes me sad

I have some very bad things happening in my own life today so i hope that I did not say that in a way that could be taken offensively - but since everyone is saying what they feel, I just really needed to get this out there because this seems to be forgotten

i do love you guys

Ok, for anyone interested in sponsoring me in the "Walk from Obesity" walk. Here is the link. You just need to type in my name and than fill in all the info.

Kansas City, MO (2009) - Home

Thank You in advance.

The walk for Dallas is Sept 26th.

Palm Springs is Oct 10th.

Birmingham is Sept. 26th.

St. Louis is Sept. 19th.

Ok, for anyone interested in sponsoring me in the "Walk from Obesity" walk. Here is the link. You just need to type in my name and than fill in all the info.

Kansas City, MO (2009) - Home

Thank You in advance.

Thank you suzie, I did ask yesterday but that must have been lost too. I am paying my bills tonight and will make a donation when I have my credit card with me.

That is a great thing to walk for and I wish you the best of luck!

Sorry about that. I had actually seen your post. I just had to get off my duff and get registered. I finally did that this morning. I was all ready signed up with my Doc, I just had to do the other part.

Sorry about that. I had actually seen your post. I just had to get off my duff and get registered. I finally did that this morning. I was all ready signed up with my Doc, I just had to do the other part.

Well Thank you and I guess I helped motivat you to get on and get registered :frown:

I'll do it tonight.

Sittin here workin in bed with Carson (stayed home, he's not feeling well).. I hear terrible digging and scratching in the bathroom. DAMN MICE.. ugh. So I go set traps and see a mouse turd under my vanity. I hate mice.

Sittin here workin in bed with Carson (stayed home, he's not feeling well).. I hear terrible digging and scratching in the bathroom. DAMN MICE.. ugh. So I go set traps and see a mouse turd under my vanity. I hate mice.

Hate Mice. What about MICKEY???????

Laura - my mice were that bad a few years back, I had to call an exterminator and I am happy to say after 3 years of the harshest poison ever.... I no longer have anything scratching or digging in my bedroom walls, which is where they were.... no wonder why I don't sleep well at night.... LOL

7 years of digging and 1 year free of digging, worth every penny!

Oh Laura you had this problem before, huh? Ugh, poor thing! We used one of those glue things at work once and the mouse got its tail caught on it and I saw him running down the hallway dragging it behind him! lol My mom goes to like a feed store place and buys some really good stuff....I will ask her what it is and let you know. She has not had a problem since. Hope Carson is feeling better!

Home from work and getting caught up on some programs I have recorded. I stopped at a fast food place and got Hubby a sandwich and a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. Hubby ate the sandwich and we shared the taters. I'm still trying to eat mine.

So far today I have had.

1/4 bowl of oatmeal- breakfast

1/2 cup of Beans with meat- Lunch

Handful of lifesavers

1/4 cup mashed potaotes and gravy.

I know that's not very much but I just got a fill and I'm not pushing it.

Off to bed. Everyone have a great evening.

Tomorrow is a new day and I look forward to seeing all of you here.

Hugs to all.

Just got home from my oldest granddaughters birthday party. Chaos and noise galore! IN the play area at Burger King. There is nothing I eat well at BK----or at least nothing I like well enough to want to eat it. But I played Granny and held all the babies while everyone ate! She has hit the magic age that she was thrilled with clothes! LOL

Add to several 3rd grader girls, all of our other younger grandkids, and the older brother we consider our oldest grandson, and my DD's boyfriends kids, and there were kids EVERYWHERE! The absolute worst part, was I went directly from work, so had work clothes on, and was not comfortable!

Glad it is over and I am home, and in my jammies.

I probably shouldn't say this....hope it does not jinx me, but I don't have much of an issue with mice, and that is really strange, because my house is the last house for miles! Our block backs up to BLM land, and the closest building besided the neighboring houses are the high school ag buildings! We have lots of kangaroo mice---or deer mice some call them the ones that cause hauntavirus. But only occasionally will we get one in the garage. I put out Dcon, and they go away!

Now if I get them in my house, I will know knocking on the wood desk did me no good!

Years ago in a house I lived in, I saw mice poopies in the drawer where my silverware was kept---I was SOOOOO grossed out, so I took it all out and kept it in the DW!! And I put a trap in the drawer, and like the one Tracy saw, I caught it, but only by a leg, and I could hear it screeching, and dragging the trap around the drawer! We lived next door to my SIL and her DH at the time, I went next door and had my BIL come and "deal" with it for me, it was so sad and gross!!

Suzy--good luck with your interview and surgery.

We have a rally to go to this weekend, one of our favorites, and they are predicting terrible storms. I am so torn----whether to suck it up and go, or wimp out and hang at home!!! We camp....so sleeping in a river is not fun.....and riding in the rain is not safe.....but the rally is SOOOO much fun!

Decisions, decisions.......betcha we end up going!

Of to the shower....

Hugs