Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Wow.

That's some nasty shit going on here!

TracyK - Sorry girlfriend, but you handled that very badly.

Michelle - ((((Hugs))))

Love you all!

This is really the last I am going to say on this subject...

There are a handful of things that I have done in my life that I am sorry for and you know what? This is NOT one of them. The only thing I might be sorry for is if I offended anyone personally (other than the one intended). Had it been someone else that said it, it would have more than likely rolled off like Water off a ducks back, but hearing it come out of her high and mighty, better than the rest, self righteous mouth on the day I am supposed to start my period was a little more than I could take.

So, this is where I stand. I am not here to make anyone choose sides. if someone talks to me, fine, if not, that is fine too even though I would miss the friendships because it does mean alot to me. But I have to pretend about alot of crap in my life and I can not pretend in here. I just do not have the energy anymore. I want REAL friends, not fake ones. I talk to people I care about and I ask the same from you all.

I feel better this morning than I have felt in a really long time.

I am in the process of weeding out the BS that I deal with, and this was just the start. It will be interesting to see how it all works out.

The scale was down again this morning. It is amazing how well I can follow the rules now that I can actually consume healthy food! :)

GOOD Morning Girls.

Janie, I will be thinking of you and your parents today and hope that all goes well. So glad you found your phone.

I'm working on my new resolve today. It sure is going to be a struggle but I think I'm up to the challenge.

Hubby and I will be leaving soon. Today is our annual eye exam. He's not looking forward to it. They will be dialating his eyes and he hates that. I don't get mine done because it turns out that I am allergic to the dye they use. So they just take this thig and tap the side of my eyeball. Hum, why don't they just do that for everyone and save a lot. Oh well.

Everyone have a great day and I'll chat at ya later.

Tracy -

I would love to Be a REAL friend :biggrin:

My meds have me full of energy, I'm besides myself because I was up most of the night, going to drink another cup of coffee to get my system going and head out for a walk. I made chicken parm last night, I didn't have any Pasta and had the biggest pc of chicken I've eaten since July 30th. about 4oz. with some mozz cheese melted on top. it was so good! down another lb. I hit my goal for August, and my goal for Sept is do be down another 10lbs. I hope going back to the gym next week will help kick it up a notch!

Judy

I am not ready for this cold, take it back please?????

It is in the 40's this am, i'm in flannel pj's and socks and going to walk with a sweatshirt on this morning, but I guess it will wake me up! wish me luck I don't freeze out there!

Jenn, I can't get over how cold it is allready. I'm going to have to go in the garage and get my winter box out and look for some sweatshirts. And the most sad thing is that with this weekend coming up, it will be too cold to go swimming. Labor Day weekend and no swimming??? Yikes.

This is really the last I am going to say on this subject...

There are a handful of things that I have done in my life that I am sorry for and you know what? This is NOT one of them. The only thing I might be sorry for is if I offended anyone personally (other than the one intended). Had it been someone else that said it, it would have more than likely rolled off like Water off a ducks back, but hearing it come out of her high and mighty, better than the rest, self righteous mouth on the day I am supposed to start my period was a little more than I could take.

So, this is where I stand. I am not here to make anyone choose sides. if someone talks to me, fine, if not, that is fine too even though I would miss the friendships because it does mean alot to me. But I have to pretend about alot of crap in my life and I can not pretend in here. I just do not have the energy anymore. I want REAL friends, not fake ones. I talk to people I care about and I ask the same from you all.

I feel better this morning than I have felt in a really long time.

I am in the process of weeding out the BS that I deal with, and this was just the start. It will be interesting to see how it all works out.

The scale was down again this morning. It is amazing how well I can follow the rules now that I can actually consume healthy food! :frown:

Yes you personally offended me. a LOT. The Michelle you attacked yesterday is not the Michelle I know, not in her posts and not in being with her in person. I am extremely disappointed in the vicious attack and Michelle deserves an apology, just like the apology she sent you. I will keep the countdown going, but for now, I really don't want to be part of nor need the anger and negativity. Sorry, but friends don't treat friends this way.

Suzie - it is horrible, I have had the cover on the pool and hope it is still ok to go in - the sun was strong yest and is going to be today too, I might try to go in for Water aerobics later but cover right back on, back to 80 this weekend so hope we can get the weekend out of it.

well off to freeze before my appt, just had an egg and coffee... I like getting up at 4:30, I could actually eat Breakfast at a normal time...lol

Jenn-When I was at 1.5 I could not eat an egg to save my soul! Especially in the morning! Did it have trouble going down?

Tracy - I agree with Judy. You offended me deeply yesterday. I was so sad to see you lash out at Michelle like that. I know that ya'll have had your issues in the past but for you to unleash on her like that was not ok. You have alot of stuff going on in your life and I think you were just looking for a release. And unfortunately you choose to take it out on someone that didn't deserve it.

I'm here for friendship and respect and I knew that I would always find it here. But when you think it's ok for you to attack Michelle like that and not feel remorseful about it, well then I'm sorry but I don't think that's right.

We all have our different opinions about everything and we are all different women and I think that's what brought us together in the first place.

For now that is all I am saying on the subject. I'm going to step away for awhile because frankly I cant come on here and pretend that everything is just hunky dory.

Tracy, I've reported your post...so you can blame me when it disappears.

You can feel whatever you like, but posting it on a public board...and then having the gall to put words in MY mouth!!? I don't think so!!

You have ALL irritated me at one point or another....BIG DEAL... I have never, nor will I ever, be so rude and immature as to come here and blast one of my sisters. If I have a beef with her....one that is worthy of addressing in an ADULT manner, then I will do so in a PM or email. THAT IS THE ISSUE I HAVE.

Look Ma, no new glasses. I had a slight change in my prescription and the Doc said it was up to me if I wanted to have new glasses made. The ones I have now are 2 years old and my sunglasses I got last year. So I think I'm good for at least another year. My insurance only covers every 2 years anyway. So I'll just wait and have new ones made next time. Hubby's hadn't changed either so that is good news also.

Now we are off to go return all of our Dish Network crap back to them. They said they keep sending boxes to us for it but we have never recieved anything. So I had them e-mail me a label to print up. Now we are off to the UPS store to send it all back to El Paso.

This morning I made some oatmeal and was only able to get done about a fourth of it. Woo. I hope that eases up a little. I'll see what my Water consumption is for the day.

Hugs to all.