Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Junies out there!!! Hope you all had a great day! I spent the weekend in Philly with my sister and friend. Such a great time! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey everyone!!

Long~ I hope you have a wonderful cruise I wish I was going!!!!

I have been super busy lately.. I am addicted to the farm town in which Cathy and I are neighbors on Facebook lol. I had a wonderful Mother's Day I got a pandora charm Bracelet with 4 charms and drum roll please a new puppy! I will try and attach pic. I am also busy with softball and the gym. I am feeling so great! Weight is still dropping off. I need to update my ticker since today I went for a fill appt but didnt' get a fill and I am at 130 pounds lost! My doc said that I need to stop losing. I actually laughed out loud! He asked me if I was interested in doing a commercial for them. I said OF COURSE! I am pretty excited. Life is great! My hubby also got offered the other position at his work and it's for more money!! Woo Hoo. So right now as of this minute my life is AWESOME lol. I hope you are all doing as well! I can't believe that in 9 days it will be 11 months since being banded! We are soo close to a year! Have a great day Junies!:thumbup:

post-240908-13813138381025_thumb.jpg

Edited by alliemorris73
forgot a line

What a cute puppie, Allie!What a fantastic Mother's Day gift!

I am going for a fill tomorrow and am hoping it makes a differnece for me. Wish me luck!

Lynn

Allie: Wow, 130 lbs in 11 months. I wish I could get as excited about exercising as you have become. I just can't wrap my head around it. I hate it with a passion and I wish I didn't or could make myself not hate it.

Puppy is sooooooooooooo cute, good luck. What is the puppy's name?

Good morning Junies..

My beautiful little puppy's name is Lily LuLu :mad2: We also have a 1 year old chihuahua and her name is Pixie LuLu they have become best friends!

I hope everyone has a great day! xoxo

Hello out there...any body home? This board sure has been quiet. I know I've been busy and I am sure you all are too. Heading to the cottage tonight for weekend.

Allie & Cathy ~ I too am a FarmTown addict! What a game to get addicted to. I had to make sure I planted crops that wouldn't be ready for harvest until Monday since I'll be gone...LOL!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Hello JuneBugs!

I have been doing well! Hope all of you have also!

I went and got a fill on Wednesday and it is helping. As I have posted before, I am a very slow loser! But I am on the way down. I am quite happy with my loss and very happy that my skin is keeping up with the weight loss! At my age, we don't want tht skin!

I have been busy with Farmtown...LOL Allie and I are neighbors so we chat a little everyday. We both have nice, big farms! LOL Apples doesn't have a thing on us! We even get to hire farm hands... but we don't have to feed them! It is really fun.... kinda addictive. vzyhj, I too plan my crops so they don't waste before I can get to them....LOL... grapes are a b***h!

Well, I am going to get moving this Saturday morning...oh! I have dug my golf clubs out of mothballs and having a ball! Lapband!!! I love you!

Hey everyone! This board sure has been quiet recently. Guess everyone is out enjoying the beautiful weather. I had a pretty darn good week. I met with my surgeon on Thursday for my "oh my gosh, I'm a month away from my self pay period being over with" appointment :rolleyes2: We set up a fill for the 11th of June. He's not sure I'll really need any, but is thinking that they will be able to check under xray to see what things are looking like. I feel like my weight has REALLY slowed up, but I'd lost 5 pounds in 4 weeks so he was happy about that. He told me as I get closer to my goal weight (40ish or so more pounds) that the weight isn't going to come off as fast. I've also been exercising harder (now that it's nice out I'm jogging/walking vs. just doing Wii Fit) and that at first can cause the weight to slow up to. Oh well, 122 pounds in 11 months ain't to shabby :thumbup:. Then, the best part of my appointment...he asked me to start speaking at his seminars!!! I'm so excited, but also so nervous. I know a few of you have also been asked to do this. Have you done it yet? What did people ask you? My first seminar is June 1st.

I went shopping yesterday with my mom and we had so much fun! I bought size 12 clothes that fit!!! It's crazy. I'm a small in shirts (much smaller upper half). I bought a dress a couple of weeks ago for a wedding that I have in July that I absolutely fell in love with. I just felt pretty in it (which really doesn't happen too often). I bought it in a 10 and got it the other day (they had to ship it to me as they didn't have the size in the store) and it zips and fits now! I mean, I'll be able to breathe a little better once I lose 10 or so more pounds, but if I needed to wear it today, I could. When my mom and I were out yesterday we were looking at the sale racks and I found a pair of PJ bottoms I thought were super cute. They only had them in a 3X. Less than a year ago, those would have been too small. That was a complere WOW moment. Now I need a medium. I LOVE my band!

So with June 1st quickly approaching, anyone thought about what they may do fun to Celebrate their one year bandiversary?!?! Mine is June 17th and it will be my first full day out of school for the summer. I'm thinking I may go get a mani/pedi or a massage (I've never had one :smile:). Something for me, to celebrate all the exciting changes of the last year. Ok, if you're still reading, thanks. This got way too long! Have a great Sunday everyone!!

:lol:

Jennifer

Oh, I'm going to post my newest pic. I've had such body image issues...still feeling like the "fat girl" and this pic really was one where I was like...wow, I don't look half bad :mad:

post-239625-13813138385264_thumb.jpg

Greetings!! I am home from my cruise and had a great time!! What a difference a year makes. Last year this same week we were on an alaskan cruise and I was waiting my surgery. I couldn't walk much and would be exhausted just walking a block or two in town. This time I did hills, I did stairs in fact I did the Spanish steps in rome, I climbed cliffsides in Italy as well. My knee wasn't happy but I was. Hubby's calves hurt from the step trails we were on and for once he was sore and I wasn't. What a great feeling. Coming home tonight I had to have a middle seat on the last flight leg and I fit. Also, confidently left my seat belt extender at home!! Lots of 'tag' of the seatbelt left now. And best part if the tenative reading on the scale is correct, I didn't gain anything either. I use my morning weight as the official one though. That was the best birthday present ever. My actual bday today kindda sucked as it was spent in airports and airplanes, but the week before more than made up for it!

Allie, cute puppy!

Farmtown, i went to it once and was so dang confused I never went back. I don't get it.

Good Morning Junies..

Jennifer... you look gorgeous! Congrats on the size 10's!! I did my first seminar the other day and it went great. They asked all the normal questions and everyone wanted to see my before pic.. I had them blown up to 8x10 ughh lol. It was fun and really really satisfying!

Long- WELCOME HOME and Happy Belated Birthday!! I am so glad you had a good time! Congrats on not gaining any weight that is a huge accomplishment from being on a cruise~!

I have been doing great.. My scale is still moving which amazes me. I have been really active here lately and seem to never stop moving. LOL.. I love all this energy I have. I was pretty excited I was gardening on saturday morning and one of my neighbors stopped and was freaking out, she thought I was my teen daughter and I have to say I was pretty excited. lol. My skin is holding up.. except on my tummy but I knew that would be saggy since I had alot of stretch marks from my two pregnancies.. I am really looking forward to plastic surgery. I am hoping to have it all done by my 40th birthday in February.

I hope you all have a great day.. I am off to check my farm lol :laugh: xoxoxo

Hi to all my fellow Junies.

Great photo, Iteach. You are a very beautiful woman and should be soooooooo proud of your accomplishments. You all should be. Allie and Long...congrats on your losses also.

Hard to believe it will be a year for all of us. I was banded on June 17 also. As far as doing something special on Bandiversary....I am just so darned happy that I really don't need anything. But, do think that I will have DH take me out to dinner and a couple of drinks. Been missing him lately with the farming. Up at 4:30am and some nights not back in till 1am. That is all behind us now since he finished up at 6pm this evening. Yeah!!!!!!!! We finally get some time together.

Cathy....hope you golf better than I do. I golf like I bowl...in the gutter! But, love both games and not ashamed of my scores.

Just home two days this week. DH and I are leaving for the lake on Wed until Tuesday. Bunch of friends will be up there and cannot wait to just veg out with DH, attend the nightly campfire, BBQ and visit with friends.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Good Morning Junies!

My anniversary date is June 20 and I am not sure what I will be doing to Celebrate but I sure will be doing something! I am hoping something not involved with food. I think something where I do something I wouldn't have before because of my weight. My hubby and I have been talking about it and haven't come up with anything solid yet. I looked to see if there was any marathon's taking place around here and nothing :purplebananna: I thought that would have been cool. I will find something , maybe climb a mountain!!

I have found that lately I don't even think about food. I never order my own food anymore I just steal a couple bites from hubby. It's so weird to not focus on food anymore. I forget to eat all the time. I love not being hungry and not thinking what am i making for lunch, dinner etc. I am living!! I loving feeling my bones I know that's weird but feeling my hip bones and ribs is so friggin cool! I swear my hubby has turned into a bone man lol. I will have to post some new pics this weekend.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Jennifer, your new photo looks great! Congrats on the size 10!! What a difference a year makes, huh? I spoke at 2 seminars and basically he wanted me to say how much I lost, the best thing that has happened to me since surgery and the worst. Then I answered questions. Most folks were curious about the port. I was asked today about becoming a support group leader, think I will do it but it scares me to death as well as excites me.

My bandiversary is June 5th, not sure how to Celebrate it yet. Wow can you believe it that it was just a year ago that we started posting on this June thread all nervous about our upcoming surgeries. Wonder where all the Junies have gone? There were so many of us.

It would be really nice to see a lot of the orginal Junies post on our thread for their bandiversarys. Maybe they lurk?????? and will post. It would be great.

Allie...not quite sure how to take the DH being a "bone" man! Congrats on enjoying feeling your own bones. I know that I every once in awhile will find myself feeling my hip bones.

Let's see if we can find a way in the next couple of weeks to get some of the Junies back to this thread. Anyone have a good list of some of the regulars from back then. We could mayb PM some of them?