Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good evening. Congrats VZ, on the new job!! And congrats on all the bandiversaries! We have some great successes here. It's meant so much to have this place to come and share ups and downs with.

Guess what I bought yesterday? Size 8 jeans!! I can't quite wear them yet. I can zip and button them but well sitting down or breathing might be an issue. :grouphug: But I have them at the forefront of my closet as incentive. And they were on clearance at the Gap for $12 can't beat that! WEll maybe with the cashmere sweater I found on the clearance rack at Ann Taylor outlet for $6!!!

Good evening. Congrats VZ, on the new job!! And congrats on all the bandiversaries! We have some great successes here. It's meant so much to have this place to come and share ups and downs with.

Guess what I bought yesterday? Size 8 jeans!! I can't quite wear them yet. I can zip and button them but well sitting down or breathing might be an issue. :grouphug: But I have them at the forefront of my closet as incentive. And they were on clearance at the Gap for $12 can't beat that! WEll maybe with the cashmere sweater I found on the clearance rack at Ann Taylor outlet for $6!!!

Good for you! I have a pair of Kalvin Klein jeans (size 10) that I intend to wear again one day... if the moths don't get them first! LOL! probably dry rot before I get there! Keep up the good work!

Guess what I bought yesterday? Size 8 jeans!! I can't quite wear them yet. I can zip and button them but well sitting down or breathing might be an issue. :thumbup: But I have them at the forefront of my closet as incentive. And they were on clearance at the Gap for $12 can't beat that! WEll maybe with the cashmere sweater I found on the clearance rack at Ann Taylor outlet for $6!!!

Woo Hoo Long! My hubby has been freaking about me spending so much money on clothes and I have to admit I went a little crazy there for awhile.. eek.. but I couldn't help it.. it was soo exciting to go into any store in the mall and buy clothes right off the rack and not the biggest clothes they had. I was like a kid in a candy store! So since you Junies are my friends I will admit I am a shopaholic all of a sudden and I admit I spent a thousand bucks on clothes.. yes , yes I did! I know it's terrible! I did get shoes and accessories too though lol. My hubby took away my debit card lol. So I am not shopping anytime soon unless I win the lotto. It was just so exciting and fun! I should have stuck to the sale racks but ohh those new summer clothes are soo cute and I had to have them. I love New York and Company! Ok I'm off to get some work done. Have a great day!

I too am becoming a shopaholic, I have to stay away. So far most has been on sale at least but not all. It was just so freeing to be able to go into any store and now that I am in sizes I never imagined it's so tempting to stock up. But I need to wait and see where my weight stabelizes at. I like NY & Co too, never imagined I could shop in the same stores as my daughter. But my favorite is Ann Taylor Loft or regular store. And Gap for jeans because I like their longs though they discontinued the ones I like so who knows where I'll get them going forward. I'd love a designer pair some day, just because I can! I better get more than my part time job! LOL

Good Morning Junies!

There is so much going on in my life right now my head is spinning! We have officially decided to put our house on the market and move to either Va or Nc. We are going to sell the house first, get an apartment here in ct then find jobs in the south, then move.. the least stressful way I could think of lol. My oldest daughter is graduating high school then off to college uggh.. I am going to miss seeing her every day.

I also have a consult on June 19th yep the day before my bandiversary with a plastic surgeon! I am so excited! I am going to do it everyone! I kept going back and forth and then my hubby said, you wish you had gotten banded earlier because you were afraid to take the step, you want plastic surgery get it don't wait. :cursing: Gosh I am in love with that man. So I will keep you all filled in!

Have a great day..

Good luck with your PS consult, Allie. Hope you get the results you are looking for. Just please make sure to check out your surgeon's credentials. Good luck with all your plans for a relocation.

Mornin' Girls! Off to the lake after I get done running around here like a chicken with my head cut off. Worth it though to be able to get the extra time to de-stress.

Have a great weekend.

Good luck with your PS consult, Allie. Hope you get the results you are looking for. Just please make sure to check out your surgeon's credentials. Good luck with all your plans for a relocation.

Mornin' Girls! Off to the lake after I get done running around here like a chicken with my head cut off. Worth it though to be able to get the extra time to de-stress.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Apples.. I did some major research and he is one of the best :ihih: I did the same when I got banded. My band doctor had done thousands of them before me :eek: have fun at the lake!

Hey, Allie, do you burn calories when you head is swimming! :rolleyes: Sounds like some exciting changes in store for you. Congrats. I know you'll find just the right jobs and place to live. You've talked about this for awhile and I know have put lots of thought into it. I've not spent much time in either state but they both looked beautiful. As for the plastic surgery, WOO HOO!! Is it the lower body lift you are going for? anything else? Does a lower body lift do anything for your legs? My thighs and yes those calves are what bother me the most. WEll the girls hang pretty low but a good bra fixes that okay, for the most part. Do you have any idea when you'll have it? And, yes it sound like you have a great guy!

Apples, have fun at the lake. WE miss you when you are gone.

Hey, Allie, do you burn calories when you head is swimming! :rolleyes: Sounds like some exciting changes in store for you. Congrats. I know you'll find just the right jobs and place to live. You've talked about this for awhile and I know have put lots of thought into it. I've not spent much time in either state but they both looked beautiful. As for the plastic surgery, WOO HOO!! Is it the lower body lift you are going for? anything else? Does a lower body lift do anything for your legs? My thighs and yes those calves are what bother me the most. WEll the girls hang pretty low but a good bra fixes that okay, for the most part. Do you have any idea when you'll have it? And, yes it sound like you have a great guy!

Apples, have fun at the lake. WE miss you when you are gone.

Hey there Long.. I am hoping to have it done this winter.. I plan on getting the lower body lift which does the thighs and tummy and the mons :/ lol.. I am also looking at a breast lift. My girls still look great in a bra but if I am going to go ahead with the lower body lift I might as well get the girls done as well. My goal is to look great with just heels on :w00t: .. I will take and post pics of me in my underwear eek I can't believe it but hey I want befores and I will show my junies.. lol.. I am not shy. I might even take some nudes with my head cut out just so I can see the difference. I am off to bed.. it's only 7:37 but I am exhausted.. 1 hour on the elliptical did me in!

Hey ladies,

Congrats on all the success and life changing events. You all are awesome! And looking great.

I went shopping myself, I got a few new great outfits for my new job that I start on Monday. Yes, another life change. My oldest starts Kindergarten this fall and I want her to go here at the town were we live. I was teaching in another town and so the change in jobs is what is best for our family. So went shopping and it was a lot of fun and love my new clothes.

I have been doing a run/walk program with my neighbor every other day. We start at 5:30 a.m. Ugh! But, I can tell it is helping firm things up.

Angel, you asked about the full feeling. Well, for me the full feeling is physically not being able to take another bite. Because if take one more bite it will HURT or come right back up. When you get enough restriction you will know when to stop eating. I hope that helps :rolleyes:

Well, I hope everyone has wonderful bandaversaries, have fun and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

Hey ladies,

Congrats on all the success and life changing events. You all are awesome! And looking great.

I went shopping myself, I got a few new great outfits for my new job that I start on Monday. Yes, another life change. My oldest starts Kindergarten this fall and I want her to go here at the town were we live. I was teaching in another town and so the change in jobs is what is best for our family. So went shopping and it was a lot of fun and love my new clothes.

I have been doing a run/walk program with my neighbor every other day. We start at 5:30 a.m. Ugh! But, I can tell it is helping firm things up.

Angel, you asked about the full feeling. Well, for me the full feeling is physically not being able to take another bite. Because if take one more bite it will HURT or come right back up. When you get enough restriction you will know when to stop eating. I hope that helps :)

Well, I hope everyone has wonderful bandaversaries, have fun and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

Congrats on the new job and the new wardrobe!!

I got a small tweak of a fill yesterday. They put back half of what they took out 2 mos ago when I started having reflux. So far so good and it seems to be helping with my hunger I've had lately.

Today I went and sat at the hospital with a friend of mine while her DH got a lapband (same surgeon as me) and the surgeon told them he had a great role model in me as a bander. That was nice. Then others in the waiting room heard us talking and suddenly it seemed like I was having my own little support group. There were 4 having bands today and either the patient or their family members were full of questions. It was fun though.

good morning junies!

Lucy congrats on the new job and clothes! Long, you are an inspiration to many! It's great that you are being recognized for it!

I am off work today. I have Fri, Sat and Sundays off now :thumbdown: I found out last night my baby sister is having twins! We are all beside ourselves with excitement. I went shopping yesterday at New York and company and they had a huge sale! They had racks and racks of clothes for $5.99 and $7.99 I ended up getting $3500.00 worth of clothes for $95.48 after my coupons and military discount! I even got a jacket, belt, shoes, 4 dresses, 3 pairs of shorts, tons of shirts and 1 pair of pants! I have an entirely new wardrobe!!! :laugh: My hubby almost had a heart attack when I walked in with 6 huge Ny & co bags! :lol: I am all set for our trip to Fl and set for the entire summer!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are spending Sat at the Beach and Sunday at the lake kayaking! Enjoy! xoxo

Today is my Bandiversary! I lost 9 pounds since my fill last Wednesday, which is amazing. I'm down 38 pounds total now, which I'm very disappointed for a whole year gone by. But considering all the problems I had getting fills, I should just be happy that my numbers are finally shaping up.

I got a little freaked out last night, I was able to eat quite a bit of pork and mashed potatoes, and I was afraid my restriction was loosening already. DH suggested that it's because of the mashed potatoes, since they should go right through, and to only worry about the pork I ate, which wasn't all that much if you take away the potatoes. I'm still a little nervous though, I was so happy that I was having such great restriction.

I did have to give up my first food the other day--breakfast burrito (in which they grill the tortilla, I think it's too tough to go through my band). Sad, but that's 800-900 calories I can do without!

Congrats Angel! You are doing great!

I just got back from my weekly weigh in and I was sooo excited I had lost 2 pounds! I am only 3 pounds away from my next goal! Which is below my original goal! I am going to let the plastic surgeon tell me if I need to lose more weight or not at my appointment on June 19th. So depending on what he says my goal weight might change. I hope I lose those last 3 before that appointment.. I really doubt it since I have worked so hard to lose the 2 I did this week.

Have a great day.. Im going tanning!

Angel, happy bandiversary. Congrats on getting on the losing trail again with your last fill. Now what are you doing eating mashed potatoes??? LOL They are a soft food and go right through the band. If I ever have them, which I'm not supposed to, Ieat them after the hard Protein for that reason so I don't eat too many and let the band do it's work with the hard protien first. I hope your fill woes are behind you now and you can get them easier as you go along.

Allie, woohoo on 2 more pounds. Amazing. I am still trying to catch you but been stuck still. Iknow it's because I've cut back on exercise lately. My workout partner flaked and I need to get back at it on my own. That's the good and the bad about a workout partner. They are great when the go. LOL