Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Junies: I didn't abandon the ship, I've just been so busy with work and have had several people all dying at the same time,families needing a lot of attention that I have been coming home from work and falling into bed. Everyone continues to do great. I am only5/3.5, used to be 5/4. So, I too am shrinking in height and width. I continue to lose weight but I have really slowed down.

For the past few days I have not felt well. I have started having reflux,indigestion,and a really bad pain under my right breast and ribcage that radiates to my back. I've been trying to decide if it is gallbladder? I'm gonna call my surgeon tomorrow morning. I'm due to leave on Sunday for Florida with the grands for a week. I would hate to wait and then end up sick down there. On the other hand, I would hate to have to have something done now and risk not being able to go to Disney with the kids. It's in the Lords hands, so we'll see tomorrow.

You all take care, I pray for you all each day.

Susan

Hi Susan,

I pray you get some answers regarding your pain and possible gall bladder issues. I had to have my gall bladder out 2 mos after my banding surgery. I felt so much better afterwards and my band surgeon did the surgery so felt comfortable about that. Sounds like the same area I had my pain in. Hopefully they can give you something so you can still go to FL.

Well everything is going fine so far after my big ole' fill on Friday. I started soft foods today and have done fine so far. One more day of soft foods then it's back to normal :thumbup:

Allie, I'm so sorry to hear about your husbands job. It's so hard to remember that God doesn't give us more than we can handle...especially in a situation like this. If you move to VA, what part are you thinking about moving to? I'd love it if you were close!!

Joann, I'm so glad things are going well for you this time around! Sounds like your Mary Kay is going as well as my Pampered Chef. Don't you love setting your schedule :thumbup: :)

I have a super busy week this week and want to attempt to start walking/running in the afternoons. It's supposed to rain the next three days though which are the only three days this week I have time after work. Oh well :blink: I'll make it all work! Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!!

:)

Jennifer

hey jennifer..

my hubby was born and raised in Bedford, Va.. I can not live there though.. way to Andy Griffith for me.. :crying: most likely it will be near a naval base since he is looking for a government job. He was checking out Norfolk, gloucester and I think it was richmond. How do you like living in Richmond. That is right in the middle between Bedford and Norfolk right?

Good Morning.. susan.. I hope you feel better!

Have a great day Junies..

hey jennifer..

my hubby was born and raised in Bedford, Va.. I can not live there though.. way to Andy Griffith for me.. :rolleyes: most likely it will be near a naval base since he is looking for a government job. He was checking out Norfolk, gloucester and I think it was richmond. How do you like living in Richmond. That is right in the middle between Bedford and Norfolk right?

Hey Allie! My sister lives in Newport News, not to far from Norfolk. Bedford is in the western part of the state. Richmond is probably a little closer to Norfolk, but would be a pretty close half way point :wink2: I've lived in the suburbs of Richmond my whole life, so I know no different (and honestly don't ever plan too :sad:). I love this area. The weather can be a pain at times (always so close to a big snow in the winter that turns out to be all rain, and really humid in the summer), but I love it! When would you be moving? Have a great afternoon everyone!

Good Morning Junies..

I woke up this morning so excited for this day.. I just really have faith that everything is going to be ok. I realize that life happens and you can either roll with it and enjoy the ride or get off and be miserable. I refuse to get off! I am going to be a joyful person no matter what. So I got to work and 3 customers all were complimenting me on how great I looked and I have to tell you that just really pushed me past joyful into exuberant lol.

My hubby has been applying for government jobs all over and I know he will get something! Jennifer, I wouldn't move until our youngest daughter graduates next year. I decided to wait and look until he finds something, that way if we have to move I can start looking there.

Yesterday was my 10 month bandiversary and it was such a great day. I weighed in and the scale moved it was so awesome! I have lost 124 pounds in 10 months. I am so tickled!

Have a great glorious day Junies.. and live life the good and the bad.. be joyful!!!

Hi everybody!:biggrin: Congrats to all you loser. Our new life is great. I haven't been as committed to the exercise as some of you but I am improving a lot. I can't afford to join a gym so I hope walking counts and helps a lot.:eek:

Since this is the place to chat I have a question that may sound dumb to some of you, but here it is anyway. I'm not real computer savy and am having a problem adding my weight loss tickler to my post, can someone tell me how to do it?:crying:

Gail

Realize Band - 9/15/08

Mornin' Junies!

So nice to hear from you, Susan. Take care of yourself. Hope you find out what is going on with you. Keep us updated.

Allie...what a great attitude! You know what it takes! I am a very positive person and believe that it can truly make a difference in the direction your life takes. Things will fit together for you and DH. Smart girl waiting until DD graduates. SIL yanked her kids as jr and sr's in HS to move and it devestated them. They made new friends (very outgoing) but it's yrs later and they still bring up the fact that they wish they could have graduated with friends they went to school with for years.

Still plugging away at trying to gain back a few pounds. I now there will be a time that it will catch up but you would think that after 3 months of eating 2500 cals a day I would gain a little. I FEEL good and I guess that's what counts. Just do not like how clothes fit. Cannot bump the cals any more or I'll feel sick. Tough getting in what I do. Now, please don't get upset with me for posting about HAVING to gain. I just need to vent about it. I NEVER thought this would happen to me. B/4 surgery I just looked at food and GAINED. But doc says maybe that's where my body wants to be and if I'm happy with it then go with it. OK...I'm trying.

Mornin' Junies!

So nice to hear from you, Susan. Take care of yourself. Hope you find out what is going on with you. Keep us updated.

Allie...what a great attitude! You know what it takes! I am a very positive person and believe that it can truly make a difference in the direction your life takes. Things will fit together for you and DH. Smart girl waiting until DD graduates. SIL yanked her kids as jr and sr's in HS to move and it devestated them. They made new friends (very outgoing) but it's yrs later and they still bring up the fact that they wish they could have graduated with friends they went to school with for years.

Still plugging away at trying to gain back a few pounds. I now there will be a time that it will catch up but you would think that after 3 months of eating 2500 cals a day I would gain a little. I FEEL good and I guess that's what counts. Just do not like how clothes fit. Cannot bump the cals any more or I'll feel sick. Tough getting in what I do. Now, please don't get upset with me for posting about HAVING to gain. I just need to vent about it. I NEVER thought this would happen to me. B/4 surgery I just looked at food and GAINED. But doc says maybe that's where my body wants to be and if I'm happy with it then go with it. OK...I'm trying.

don't feel bad about venting ever!! that's what we are all here for, to support each other! I can see how it would happen when you just keep losing.. this band is friggin awesome!

I would never move my kids.. once they started kindergarten we stayed put. I went to 14 different schools and hated having to constantly make new friends. My girls have had the same friends since they were babies.. once they are in college though now that's another story lol..

Hi Folks!

Susan, it is so good to see you! I hope you are feeling better!

Allie: I, too, love your attitude! You will always be a winner, because you look at what you have and not what you are missing!

Apples: I love you! Your pics were great! Kinda like I imagined. Very pretty! both before and after!

Long: your so sweet! Always there to cheer everyone on!

I am doing good! I will be glad when I get to put fill back in my band! I am hungry most of the time now, but I am doing good. Just takes more willpower, I do still have some! not much though!

I hope everyone is feeling good and if your just haning out reading! We would love to hear from you!

apples... where are my pictures??? LOL.. :smile: 1morrisfamily@comcast.net

Have a glorious day Junies... I just heard on the radio it is going to be in the high 70's-80's friday thru wed!! Ohhh I ammm soooo excited! Today it is 48 blah.. :w00t:

don't feel bad about venting ever!! that's what we are all here for, to support each other! I can see how it would happen when you just keep losing.. this band is friggin awesome!

I would never move my kids.. once they started kindergarten we stayed put. I went to 14 different schools and hated having to constantly make new friends. My girls have had the same friends since they were babies.. once they are in college though now that's another story lol..

Hey Allie...Nope not still losing, so that's good. Been maintaining for a few months.

I re-sent those photos. I looked and I had sent them to you a week ago last Thurs. Maybe they ended up being filtered and in your trash. That's where the b/4 one should be. I hate looking at it!:)

Hi Folks!

Allie: I, too, love your attitude! You will always be a winner, because you look at what you have and not what you are missing!

Apples: I love you! Your pics were great! Kinda like I imagined. Very pretty! both before and after!

I am doing good! I will be glad when I get to put fill back in my band! I am hungry most of the time now, but I am doing good. Just takes more willpower, I do still have some! not much though!

I hope everyone is feeling good and if your just haning out reading! We would love to hear from you!

Awww...it's sooooooo nice to get an "I love you"....I love you back, Cathy!

I must have missed why you do not have fill right now. It's gotta be tough. My surgeon's nurse lost her fill (hole in her port tube) and she says she gain ten pounds in one week from hunger. Good for you to maintain with not fill.

Please hang out with us more often, Cathy. I miss you. I am guilty of going missing sometimes. I always keep updated but do not always have time to post. I try to just say a little so the girls know I'm still alive. I would love it if I could just take my three threads and combine them so that I just post on one!

I wonder how many original Junies lurk and don't post. ARE YOU OUT THERE?????????????? COME LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING??????????????????????

Hi Folks!

OOPS...Forgot to say thanks for the compliments on the photos. My after was taken in Dec and I have dropped about 20lbs after that. (reason I was complaining in yesterday's post....wasn't intentional). I just cringe when looking at b/4's.

Hi!

Just got caught up on the posts since I was on last.

Susan~Nice to hear from you again, been wondering where you've been. Hopefully your issues are minor and you are feeling better.

I was scheduled for an appt this past Monday and chose to cancel it. I don't think for now I want another fill. The last one had given me so much heartburn and reflux that I was afraid I end up in the same situation and have to go get it unfilled again. I am slowly loosing weight, but the inches are still falling off faster. Clothes are getting bigger. So I went shopping yesterday to get some summer clothes for my Florida trip next week. So sad all the clothes that I bought when I went in February no longer fit, good thing, but sad about the money because I only wore them once or twice. Would you believe I pulled my neck shopping, bent over to pick up something and owwww! I am in so much pain, hopefully it will work itself out. So will just stick to walking today and no weights.

Allie ~ Sorry to hear about your husbands job. Good for you for keeping the good attitude. And smart decision waiting to move until your daughter finishes school. We moved when my daughter was starting Middle School and 10 years later she still gives us grief about it.

Iteach ~ Glad your fill went ok.

Hunzi ~ Happy to hear all is well with your new band.

Apples~Too bad you did not get to the lake last weekend. My husband took this Friday off so we are going up for a long weekend. Supposed to 80 all weekend after we had snow last night!

Hi to everyone else.

Have a great day!