Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good evening. HOpe everyone had a great Easter. Mine was nice, though the weather sucks it's cold and drizzly all day. I wore my new white jeans and a sweater and my new white sandals. My toes froze. I officially hit the 180's this morning, 189.9 but it was 180's! I can't believe it. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was excited to hit the 280's. I am 20 lbs now from a normal BMI.

Allie & Teach, your photos look amazing. I'm attaching a recent one of me too.

post-237428-13813138313658_thumb.jpg

Good evening. HOpe everyone had a great Easter. Mine was nice, though the weather sucks it's cold and drizzly all day. I wore my new white jeans and a sweater and my new white sandals. My toes froze. I officially hit the 180's this morning, 189.9 but it was 180's! I can't believe it. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was excited to hit the 280's. I am 20 lbs now from a normal BMI.

[ATTACH]16692[/ATTACH]

You look awesome!!! Congrats on the 180's!! I can't wait to be there with you!

You look wonderful, Teach. I LOVE Ann Taylor and have bought four of her dresses, a number of tops and blazers and also a pair of shoes. All peices that I know will be in my closet for a long time.

Good to hear you had a great trip, Allie. Always fun to get away for something special with DH. Hope everyone had a nice Easter.

Hi all, I hope you all had a Happy Easter.

Can't wait to try and go back and read the site to catch up. Seems like forever, I have been so busy with school, and family that I just haven't had time to get on and chat. LOTS of reading for history class.

I am finally to the sweet spot, maybe just a little to full, not quite sure. I can't seem to eat until "late" in the day, then I really want to eat, I get to hungry. Having LOTS of belching, does this sound familiar with anyone??? I haven't been able to work out, because of reading either, so weight has stalled again, but!! I have mantained, something I have never been able to do before. I am getting off here and going to take time to ride bike for at least 30 min.

Hope you all are doing well,

God Bless,

addy

Hi Junies,

I havent done it 100% but I have really increased the fluids the last few days and managed to drop the 5 lbs that have inched back. So now I am where I was before I gained, and hopefully can start a losing trend again. I had BF take some pics of me tonite. We had a nice Easter dinner and now I have ham leftovers enough for a week or two! This pic is almost 50 lbs better than the last one I posted! and this is the only dress I own!

Happy Easter, All!

Hey everyone! I've been on spring break and just finished catching up on everyone! Hope you all had a great Easter! I spent the first half of my spring break in Miami Beach on a trip I earned with The Pampered Chef. It was amazing! I had so much fun! Lucy, I'm so glad to hear your business is going well! Maybe we'll get to meet next year in Disney!! It's back to work tomorrow. I have an appointment with my surgeon and nutritionist on Tuesday and a fill on Friday. I've got two months left (my self-pay amount covered the first year of treatment), so I need to talk to my doctor Tuesday about what things are going to look like after June 17th of this year. I have no Fluid in my band now and also need to find out how often they will let me get a fill. I've done well with out Fluid, but know that I'll see the weight come off faster once I have some fluid :blushing: I got back on the Wii Fit today...one small step at a time. I'm gonna get up and exercise in the am before work. If I wait until I get home, it just doesn't get done. I did a little shopping this week. I just love Ann Taylor Loft. It's so wonderful to be able to walk into stores and just buy clothes! I'm a size 14 pants and a medium top. I even have a few dresses that are 12's :confused: I need to stop buying clothes though...I went through my closet and realized I have a LOT. If I'm planning on getting smaller, I need no more now :biggrin: I'm attaching a picture of my sister and I in Miami. (I'm on the right with the cardigan covering my arms :thumbup:) I have to say it's one of the first times I've seen a pic of myself and thought, wow, I look pretty darn good :unsure: It's a great feeling! I'm going to bed early tonight...it's back to work tomorrow :thumbdown: Have a great evening!!!

:crying:

Jennifer

Jennifer, Your gorgeous girl!! congrats xoxo

[ATTACH]16692[/ATTACH]

woo hoo long your a HOTTIE!

Jennifer, Your gorgeous girl!! congrats xoxo

Thanks Allie! I just went on and figured out how to look at your pics (bigger than a thumbnail :smile:). Girl you are SKINNY! You look amazing! I love looking at before and after pics. It's weird b/c I never saw myself as big as I was. I look back now and can't believe I let myself get like that. Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!

:blush:

Jennifer

I'm enjoying the recent picture postings. What a gorgeous group we have here!

Can't remember if I mentioned here or not the possibility of me speaking at my docs next surgery seminar. Well i am. April of last year is when I first went to my seminar to check this all out so it's my one year seminar anniversary! LOL I will be part of the panel of patients at the end. Not sure what I will say yet, but something along the lines of what a difference a year makes. Last year I sat there with bearly a glimmer of hope I'd ever take off the weight. After the seminar I had a little glimmer and here I am after a year 116 lbs lighter! Might take a before photo or pair of jeans to show the difference. It's not until Sat. the 25th.

Allie, Strike and Lucy...GREAT PROGRESS and your photos are beautiful!

Long...good luck with your meeting for you doc. I was asked last week to do a written testimonial and b/4 and after photo for my doc to be used in the monthly support group paper. Just gotta sit down and get something written and find a b/4 photo and take a new after photo. I avoided the camera so much that I think the only one I can come up with is after a 30# loss. Even that is hidious to look at. About makes me sick to think I looked and felt that unhealthy.

Not much complaining on this thread about slipping up on Easter candy, etc....good goin' girls!

awww thanks.. gosh a year ago if someone said to me people will call you SKINNY I would have laughed in their faces!!!! Jennifer you made my whole month!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!! xoxoxo by the way I LOVE YOU! LOL.. xoxo

oops that was supposed to be attached to jennifers post.. oh well..

Long and Apples woo hoo that sounds awesome! So I went to my fill appointment today and they said no way.. I had lost 6 pounds in less than a month and they felt that was a good and steady loss.. I just wanted a baby smidge of a fill.. :( oh well, so I tried some smoked oysters for dinner and let me tell you Junies.. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM ... they were ok going down but BLECK BLECK BLECK coming back up.. grosssssssss...

My doc told me about a new snack and he had a bag and I tried one and they were yummy.. it's made by Stop & Shop there Nature's promise soy chips.. 19 soy chips have 120 calories, 3 grams of fat and 7 glorious grams of protein! YUMMY..

I love all the pics being posted.. its soo cool to put a face with all you beautiful Junies.. we are a smoking hot group!! LOL..

Have a great night.. xoxo

Edited by alliemorris73
hit the send button in error

No need to worry about me going near an oyster! GROSS!!! But thanks for the tip because now I can just say I can't eat them instead of won't eat them. :(

That's weird about not getting a fill because you lost so good. That's the exact reason my office gives you a fill, because you lost so much and the band loosens up as you lose the fat pad around your tummy between it and the band. All these docs seem to have such varying opinions on fills, preop/post op diets, etc. Though I had to have my last fill taken out due to the refulx at night which has totally gone away now so that's good. And I've lost 1 1/2 lbs since so guess it hasn't hurt the restriction any. I was worried.

Long...so happy that your unfill took care of the reflux. Such a worry. And even better that you are on a losing streak again.

Allie...wouldn't do an oyster either. I LOVE all seafood but that one is off the list.

I must be a strange one. I have never had anything come back up. I've been stuck a couple of times but have never had the urge of something coming back up on me. Not sure if I have ever "slimed" either. I don't have much restriction so maybe that's why.

Doc's sure are different on their fill reasoning. My doc fills according to hunger. We fill out a form prior to him seeing us and you check if you feel you need a fill or not. He is VERY conservative on how much he givies (not more than .5 at a time) but he really listens to how a person is doing on hunger. I was soooooo afraid he was going to unfill me on my last visit because of my weight loss. He was fine with it. I just didn't want him messing with perfection. I worry about reflux with refills, etc.

I very rarely get "hungry" days anymore. Today was one of them. Hard to figure out. The only thing that concerns me is eating too soon after a meal. I eat every two hours but sometimes wonder if my tummy is emptied out by that time. I feel hungry every two hours so think it is safe. Doc said every two hours was fine so I could get my cals in.

Beautiful day here. Our first in many months. Snow is almost all gone and it's looking like we might have spring after all. DH and I are going up to the lake this weekend to open up our place and stay over night. I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED. I could live there year around.