Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Something Crunchy To Replace Chips?

My Dr suggested Pork rinds to replace chips.. He said a small bag should last a week or longer so only eat a few at a time. I miss that crunch as well. I like the pickle idea someone mentioned above, I might try that tonight. Thanks!

My Dr suggested Pork rinds to replace chips.. He said a small bag should last a week or longer so only eat a few at a time. I miss that crunch as well. I like the pickle idea someone mentioned above' date=' I might try that tonight. Thanks![/quote']

I would engulf pork rinds, lol.

I would engulf Pork rinds, lol.

I thought I would too but I've noticed since getting banded, I am a lot more thirsty(? don't know why, maybe b/c I am not allowed to eat/drink at the same time?) and could only eat a few at a time due to them making me thirsty..

Im not a salty food fan usually but just found these today at of all places, T.J.Maxx ! (Yes the clothing store has a small snack section ). They're called Lentil chips by Simply 7. Try looking up simply7snacks.com for locations. I got the creamy dill chips, and they're not bad ! Crispy and a little salty. serving is 31 chips-for 130 cals, not too bad if you need someting salty and crunchy. God luck 1

I love parmesan cheese crackers. Just put parchment paper on a Cookies sheet. Oven at 375. Pile shredded parm on the sheets like little hay stacks put in the oven for about 8 minutes cool and enjoy. Bakes a lot of the fat off and virtually no carbs!

I love parmesan cheese crackers. Just put parchment paper on a Cookies sheet. Oven at 375. Pile shredded parm on the sheets like little hay stacks put in the oven for about 8 minutes cool and enjoy. Bakes a lot of the fat off and virtually no carbs!

What a great idea! I love cheese. I'm going to make these tonight!! Thanks

I snack on dry roasted almonds' date=' make apple chips or even potato chips in the microwave without frying. I got this chip maker from amazon.[/quote']

What was the name of the chip maker it sounds like a great idea!

I found these Soy/sesame seed/garlic crisps in the bulk section of my grocery store. They are really good. don't know who makes it as it's in bulk, but look in your grocery store. Good luck!

@Prodigy805

Here is the set I bought on Amazon:

Mastrad A64601 Top chips Maker and Slicer Set

My Dr. told me to not worry about calories' date=' carbs or anything like that she said I shouldn't be eating enough foods that it makes a difference. I have lost over 80lbs in a year with no worries I also experment with most every food I try to eat! if it dosn't work I don't eat it again! Most foods I can handle. Good luck![/quote']

Lucky!!! I have only been banded a month and a half and am already at a plateau! I gained while on vacation...lost it, but haven't lost any more!!!

Microwavable pork rinds...they also have Protein in them

I was recently turned on to wasabe peas! MMMMGOOOOD

I make kale chips and zuchinni chips in the oven. Just a little cooking spray and sea salt yum yum!!

@Prodigy805

Here is the set I bought on Amazon:

Mastrad A64601 Top chips Maker and Slicer Set

Thanks so much.... It's on it's way!!