Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

I am hoping to get my tree up and decorations done over the turkey day holiday! I will be using our little fake tree this year, and I love it...never liked fake ones before. Next year, I will get a real one, but I am liking the ease of my little fake one. Decorations are simple! I LOVE this season now...my fav is putting the holiday wreath on the door. I have an orange cool one for Oct and Nov, and then...the xmas one for Dec.!!! Gotta get on the secret santa thang too!

woohoo...hope i have been a good girl this year!!! actually, I already got my present from Sus and she got mine. I bought her a Micheal Jackson book (ya'll heard he died, right) and she bought me my iPod. We buy crap all year long...and have promised that would be it for us. Hope she sticks to the plan and not get me anything else.

xoxoxoxo

We're looking for a new fake tree this year... our old one is a bit worse for the wear... the fake ones look more lifelike every year! Our old one had just white lights, but I love love love multicolored ones, so I'm looking for one w/that. + not as tall as our last one... or as fat. I guess I need a "banded" tree, lol! I'll put it up by the first weekend of December... w/Christmas carols playing or maybe while watching "It's a Wonderful Life" -- one of my all-time fav movies!

Laura, I'm about 1/3 into the Kathy Griffin book. I was reading it yesterday while waiting for ds @ the ortho, and was actually laughing out loud! She wrote it just like she speaks, so I get her voice in my head and it's just funny!

Pumpkin ANYthing is my fav... I love love pumpkin! ColdStone has a pumpkin pie creation -- omg! -- don't try it!

The timer just beeped my 1-min warning... time to go feed the kiddos & get ready for the Fall Fest tonight. It's raining buckets out there... I wish we didn't have to go out, but we do, so...

Enjoy your eves!

I heard theyr'e expecting a pumpkin shortage this year due to bad crops, so stock up if yer makin pumpkin stuff!!

Well hello there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just posted on Facebook that I'm getting a fill next Wednesday, I'm fed up with the weight gain, my round face.

So lets seeeeeeeeeeeeee Life.........

Life is good.

Robby is still Robby...... however his ped.. said his ODD is FAR outweighing his ADHD so I'm on a waiting list for KU to call.. to get him into their program......

You all know that Charles and I are done........ been done for a while.......... so ok.. who out there saw it coming? LOL

My V'sssssssssss been there for me since before.....

Robby needs counseling....... he has lost the only dad and brothers he's ever known, although he is happy.... he misses them....... misses the chaous......not me.

All I feel is relief and peace when it comes to that part.

I recently put myself on the online thang........ mainly for grins...... and some funny stories have happened.....

OH and you might remember that I no longer work for nuns..... and I have to tell you...... IT IS WONDERFUL!

To be free of Charles and the judgemental NUN(s)

I am now the Business Office Manager at a small skilled nursing facility, and it is sooooooooooo nice to have the red carpet rolled out for me and to have everyone say how fast I'm learning it all........... FREE......

Robby and I have also moved out of the old depressing house with tons of bills............. ( I filed bankrupsty, and was able to start fresh) in yet another way.............

We now live in a very nice apartment (4plex) in a small town and the best thing is I have no trouble making ends meet...

so I guess now its time for me to get back on track with this gained weight............ time to take on the next step again.

My violets have never left my heart........

SO HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:w00t:

Tracy, it is sooo good to hear from you!! I was thinking today about the good ole violet days........... Miss you lots!! Send me your address!!

Tracy, I got teary eyed when I saw your post. I've missed you! Truly missed you and am so glad to get the update from you...and how your life is RIGHT WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE! Great to see you sista! xoxo

And from your fb post, I've decided to get a fill early Dec. I will call tomorrow. I've been toying w/ the idea as I've SHOVED EVERY FREAKIN' THING NOT NAILED DOWN INTO MY MOUTH. You've convinced me.

I am fighting a bad depression the last 2 weeks. My dad died 1 year ago Sat...and I've been sad since the beginning of Nov. I ALWAYS HATE NOV.

anyway, GREAT to see you honey...and thanks for motivating me to get the fill!

xoxoxo

TRACY!!!!!!!

Soooooooooo glad to see you posting here again. Great to catch up with you on all your news. Sounds like everything is falling in place for you and Robby aside from the obvious separation issues with him. But you did what was right for you and him and I give you all the credit in the world for that.

I saw pics of your apartment and it looks wonderful.

I'm sooo happy for you and now you can focus on the weight once again. You had way too much on your plate.. (no pun intended!!!:)) getting yourself and Robby to this better place.

All of the Violets still struggle with the weight, but we're all working on it in our own ways and the thing that binds us together is our friendship and you will always be the "mother" of the Violets because it was you who started this thread years ago and look at all of us who are still here!! Kudos to you for bringing us together. :bored:

Michelle... ya think this sentence was long enough????

All of the Violets still struggle with the weight, but we're all working on it in our own ways and the thing that binds us together is our friendship and you will always be the "mother" of the Violets because it was you who started this thread years ago and look at all of us who are still here!!

Hola Chicas~

Another day...but the best day of the week!!! Not sure what the day holds (as far as after work). I would LOVE to see Precious, but don't think we'll go w/ Susanne's parents.

I am hoping to finish the first entry for the National Board Certification. Everyday I just wonder WHYYY??? But, my friends are keeping me on track.

OK...not much else going on. Dad died 1 year ago tomorrow (actually is was 52 weeks ago today). My first thought this morning was "Last year I woke up w/ a dad...and went to bed w/o one". I FREAKIN' HATE NOVEMBER.

Oh well, enough about me!

xooxox