Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Hey girls~

Home from the city council meeting. I did ok, but right when I started to speak, this drunk guy came up and asked the gal sitting next to me and asked her something. Then I got all flustered...lol, but managed to pull it together! I'll get the clip for ya and send it in email in the next few days.

tired as a mo'fo'! sweetdreams!

Judy, that Facebook post cracked me up! hahaha, still laughing!

Good morning, Violets..

Yuck... a rainy, dreary day here. Ethan will be here from 8-5, Grady from 5-7 and I have a flute rehearsal from 7-8:30. So you see how my day will go!! I'll be working inside today cleaning and doing laundry.

The church Board is having a special meeting after church Sunday. I think things are coming to a head very quickly now.

Modern Family and Glee were so good last night. I love those shows and wish they weren't on at the same time. I keep flicking the channel between them hoping not to miss anything.

Ethan is here so I better get off and get him some Breakfast. BBL...... Everyone have a great day!

Oh.. the post on Facebook PamELa is talking about is.. our local Alpena TV news anchor called Palin's book... Going Rouge.... as in the makeup...

Good Thursday Morn, Vi's~~

1 week 'til Turkey Day! :scared2: Wow this year's flying by!

For TD, I'm hosting DH's parents & his brother's family, so 6 + us is 10. My nieces are 3 & 8, so my kids will be the cool older cousins -- hope mine don't teach them too many tricks! We don't see BIL's family much... maybe once or twice a year? They'll all stay a couple nights, too... so it'll be a 3-day "party" here... & I'll be cooking, cleaning, smiling the whole way through!

Today is grey & rainy here, too. Good for working, cleaning, grocery shopping. Tonight is DD's school Fall Festival... she'll perform with the chorus and the jazz band!

Pammie, the sound on my 'puter is not working so when it does I'll watch you rock the city council!

That's funny, Judy... going rouge...

Hi Haydee, Laura, Janie, Heather... everyone's so busy... it's hard to keep up!!

Have a good day... smile! :confused:

I am still not exactly sure what we are doing for thanksgiving. I have a thanksgiving party on Saturday which I will attend. I have family coming Saturday morning as well.

My bother has invited me to come down (2+ hour drive) on thanksgiving which will be held at the moose lodge with around 50 family members. He has been a moose for a couple of years now but I have no idea what one is or how one becomes a moose, lol. We have had several family events there now.

Good morning all!

Judy - I cracked up at your FB post too! Too funny...

Do ya'll ever visit the website regretsy.com. OMG the stuff on there is so hilarious. The best part is the commentary on the bottom of each pic.

What's everyones favorite time passing websites? I'm hooked on lamebook.com, peopleofwalmart.com and regretsy.com

I am not 100% sure what I am doing Thanksgiving, I know I am either going to my Aunts or my cousins. I will probably bring the vegetable, I have this recipe for yellow zucchini and broccoli, it is really good.

I don't want to go. I know that it doesn't matter what I weigh, people will still love me just the same, but.....

Okay now I am depressed, doesn't take much these days!! Okay I am off to do some errands before a late start today!!

heather, come down to where? i've never heard of a moose lodge! 50 people sounds like so much fun!

Our family get togethers used to be huge but a few years ago there was a huge blowout and everyone just scattered. Now it's my little family and my mom's best friends family that gets together.

Pammy - can't hear on this puter so i'll watch the clip when i get home too!

Laura - i meant to say yesterday how cute cute cute Carson is with all his sexy hair, LOL. It's coming in nicely! he's such a cute little booger. i just want to eat him up!

Janey - do you ever watch tabithas salon takeover?? We love that show! I like that she straightens everyone up and gets rid of the riff raff, LOL...

Michelle - your thanksgiving sounds like fun! except for all the work! But I love hosting people at my house too. Someday it will be my turn... I'm ready too! I've got all my nice dishes and nice crystal and nice linens! Someday!

Judy - you are once busy grandma! Both my mom and Juan's mom have already told us very very nicely that they will not be babysitting on a regular basis, LOL. They are going to be the grandmas that come over, spoil the child rotten and then sweep out in a cloud of perfume!

I'm just loving this weather we are having. I'm loving that today is Thursday! I'm loving that I get to go to a church retreat with my hunny this weekend. I'm just happy happy happy...

Just realized I didn't post...

Good morning girlies~

busy busy...

calgon take me away!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Well, I got the kitchen all spic and span and worked on the laundry room while doing laundry. I don't have the fancy, dancy washer and dryer like someone I know,:confused: but it works!! That's all I can hope for at this point.

PamELa... I watched the clip and apparently I'm the only one with a computer with sound.. you sounded great!! Was it the guy in the white outfit that was drunk??

I think I told you all we are going to Kris's house for Thanksgiving. I don't have a dining room here and there would be no room for our family and Nathans. Kris's house is big so we meet there. There will be 12 -15 of us. My son that lives downstate won't be coming because my DDIL has work on Friday and the kids have school on Wednesday. It would be too long a trip just for one day. But they said they are coming up at Christmas.

Haydee.. believe me, I'd much rather be the Gramma that comes in and out in a cloud of perfume, but, and I hate to say it, Joe and Jen don't take care of Ethan they way they should. They work all the time, yet don't make much money between them. But they don't check out day cares and they don't keep him up to date on doctor visits. I give him as much loving and education as I can here. You should hear the songs he sings and the sign language and the alphabet he knows. I'm really proud of him. Now if he could just learn to pee in the potty.. or as Gramma calls it... "Go Diego"!! (the potty seat has Diego on it.)

I am so looking forward to Ethan going to Kindergarten. Then I'll have my life back, but that is 2 years away and they are looking at cutting back to a 1/2 day Kindergarten instead of all day because of budget cuts. arghhhhhhhh

The Bobster is at the gym right now getting a tour and setting up a routine specifically for him. He finally decided he wasn't getting enough exercise, so he's going to start going there. I have Zumba on Friday morning now. I will watch Grady tonight while Kris goes to her Zumba class. Then off to flute rehearsal for me after that. I'm going to make pressure cooker chili today. It's a perfect day for it.

I had an egg with toast this morning and could only eat a couple of bites. I had a mini bag of Fritos for a snack and then took my Tylenol arthritis pill and after a little bit, pb'd. Bob brought home a Big and Tasty from McDonald's and I ate half of that. I told him we could split one next time.

Off to work on the living room and the toy room.

Good morning all!

Judy - I cracked up at your FB post too! Too funny...

Do ya'll ever visit the website regretsy.com. OMG the stuff on there is so hilarious. The best part is the commentary on the bottom of each pic.

What's everyones favorite time passing websites? I'm hooked on lamebook.com, peopleofwalmart.com and regretsy.com

I visit peopleofwalmart.com often. I'll have to check out the others..

for some reason when I checked out the websites Haydee told me about my computer won't let me in!! I really need to get this checked out!! I am missing so much!!

Michelle, it took me a few times looking at it to understand it! Too funny!!! It is an interesting way of looking at the pie preparation!!

LOL Michelle, that is hilarious, I just sent it around work.

I like regretsy (I sent that to Terry too, thought she'd enjoy it), peopleofwalmart, fark.com, and postsecret.com (it's updated every Monday).

Going to lunch with a friend today, margies! Er, no.. just chips & dips. I put my tree up this weekend, did I mention that?? I have been dyin to do it, when we went to the mall Santa & tree are up, so I decided I could do it too. Already filled with presents and everything.

I am planning to take Carson to see Santa, if I do it soon. I hear there's no lines yet. I WON'T stand in a line with him all day for Santa pics.

aww judy, ethan is so blessed to have you in his life. so are your kids! But it does suck that you have to give up so much of your time to raise yet another child... I really really give you props...

michelle - ewwww on the pumpkin pie man! And that's my most favorite favorite pie. I could eat it all day and night...

Laura - I want my tree up too!! But we are gonna have to wait a little bit. My ornaments are all collectible european glass ornaments and the puppy that we have right now tears around the house in a frenzy when he wants to play. I'm gonna wait another few weeks and see if his puppyness goes down a little bit...

I would love to put our tree up, but I'm real leery of Grady. He crawls all over and pulls himself up on everything. I think I'll wait until after Thanksgiving when we get back from our 4 day weekend. I love the Christmas stuff, but our living room is small and the tree takes up a lot of space and then add a 3 year old and a baby.. yikes!! .. the makings of disaster!!

We have lights along the roof line of the house. Just have to wait for some time to get the lights on the big tree in the front yard. I LOVE Christmas lights. That's why the tree and gazebo in the backyard are lit all year. Nothing like tiny white lights covering a tree... specially near the hot tub!

Laundry is almost done. Ethan is laying on the couch resting for a bit until he gets his second wind.

BBL........