Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

MississippiGirl--that is funny! And congrats on the losses already!

Just an update! More people! Woo hoo!

October 1- shanna234; salome000; wvprisonrn; 9pdmnm5; linro123; Meschultz

October 2-Vidahlia; NEWLIFE4BEV; mrsrdh; mamac; kdraves; emialiabri; markfarnsworth; Bratty_Nicole

October 3-Miss Undastood; SaraJaneQ; LoneStarLoser; Cyndi2464; purplerose; brandie; garysmithey

October 4-

October 6-Odawa; DeeH; sim78; bandedCG; sweetgothic; daydreamer1; artistapril; roxann; MississippiGirl

October 7-nighttart6; melboyd; EllindaGreek; NFaith; PandorasMom; Betelnut; mimilou; mark2842; lula23; harleyc; odawa ; short n' sassy; longhorn girl; cellis82; grannytwinkie

October 8-austex; LoveIslovely; karebare714; birchmoon; tiaj; lisalef; goosefraba; renita; socalcass; Toosywoots

October 9-Izzyd; Mamacj; triciat; karenk;

October 10- morkiecoco

October 11-

October 13-myturn0421; lindatatu; vandih; fabnatsdiva; msk1968; travelinsorkel; missundastood;

October 14-MyTurn; cstauble; bimbabe; BobbieND; crimsondawn; leannmorton; mamary5; sexievilyellow; myturn

October 15-rulooknatme; gritar; cheryl1952; alteration

October 16-SickNTired; SanMateoDae; Bino; angelx5; tracie30; maggiehpp

October 17-Lshelley21; josiegurl; shadowland; newgrama0904; swalesfcc

October 18-

October 20-nazzy; Ruby124

October 21-SnowWhite760; Vickie; gottabthin; cyndyg; rondapooh1

October 22-annecolorgreen; jogirl

October 23- blueangelkc80;

October 24-illinoishusker; bradley18; tyme2getrite; ktravel

October 25-

October 27- ebonie1015

October 28-

October 29-knickerbocker; ~Bridgette~; SCTexasGirl; julie.ann; lauriel; dirigo

October 30-NFaith; kygirl31

October 31-

My husband is in Florida and I've had very little sleep due to my job, so I wanted to go ahead and mention that I hope everyone from today is doing well in your recovery and send best wishes and prayers to:

October 2-Vidahlia; NEWLIFE4BEV; mrsrdh; mamac; kdraves; emialiabri; markfarnsworth; Bratty_Nicole

~~anne

MississippiGirl--that is funny! And congrats on the losses already!

Just an update! More people! Woo hoo!

October 1- shanna234; salome000; wvprisonrn; 9pdmnm5; linro123; Meschultz

October 3-Miss Undastood; SaraJaneQ; LoneStarLoser; Cyndi2464; purplerose; brandie; garysmithey

October 4-

October 6-Odawa; DeeH; sim78; bandedCG; sweetgothic; daydreamer1; artistapril; roxann; MississippiGirl

October 7-nighttart6; melboyd; EllindaGreek; NFaith; PandorasMom; Betelnut; mimilou; mark2842; lula23; harleyc; odawa ; short n' sassy; longhorn girl; cellis82; grannytwinkie

October 8-austex; LoveIslovely; karebare714; birchmoon; tiaj; lisalef; goosefraba; renita; socalcass; Toosywoots

October 9-Izzyd; Mamacj; triciat; karenk;

October 10- morkiecoco

October 11-

October 13-myturn0421; lindatatu; vandih; fabnatsdiva; msk1968; travelinsorkel; missundastood;

October 14-MyTurn; cstauble; bimbabe; BobbieND; crimsondawn; leannmorton; mamary5; sexievilyellow; myturn

October 15-rulooknatme; gritar; cheryl1952; alteration

October 16-SickNTired; SanMateoDae; Bino; angelx5; tracie30; maggiehpp

October 17-Lshelley21; josiegurl; shadowland; newgrama0904; swalesfcc

October 18-

October 20-nazzy; Ruby124

October 21-SnowWhite760; Vickie; gottabthin; cyndyg; rondapooh1

October 22-annecolorgreen; jogirl

October 23- blueangelkc80;

October 24-illinoishusker; bradley18; tyme2getrite; ktravel

October 25-

October 27- ebonie1015; alabamagirl1975

October 28-

October 29-knickerbocker; ~Bridgette~; SCTexasGirl; julie.ann; lauriel; dirigo

October 30-NFaith; kygirl31

October 31-

My husband is in Florida and I've had very little sleep due to my job, so I wanted to go ahead and mention that I hope everyone from today is doing well in your recovery and send best wishes and prayers to:

~~anne

Add me ! Add me!!! LOL

I'm on day 7 of my pre-op diet. It's not liquid (unless you count the 64 ounces of Water - I'm moving my office to the bathroom), but still not easy.

The rumbling tummy has calmed down, but the cravings are strong with this one. I find myself questioning how perfect I need to be. I need to find a way to get beyond that, and I'm not sure how.

Gotcha alabamagirl1975!

I'm going to start high protein/low carb October 8th when I get back from vacation although my doctor's office only requires it a week prior to surgery. I don't want to be hungry! :cursing:

I take the broth off of the Soup and give the rest to my dog! I make sure that I get the 30g of Protein in, either with the shakes or K2O protein Water. I also heat up Tomato juice and add pepper for taste, which helps! I have 5 days of liquid diet left until surgery then another 2 weeks of liquids. I don't think I'll mind the liquids so much after surgery!

I'm getting the "realize." I also just got back from my pre-op meeting with my surgeon and final meeting with the nutritionist. I have to be at the hospital next Tuesday morning at 6:00 for the surgery.

Day #4 Pre-op diet

I'm down 1.5lb since Sunday :blush:And decided to do low-carb 1200 cal max instead ..if I restrict myself I’ll do a lot better than watching every single calorie

I had a yummy egg beater omelet w/ canadian bacon

lunch grilled chicken on a bed of greens no dressing..

I go tomorrow to sign the paperwork for the surgery

ekk its like next week:scared2:

this time next week I’ll be on my way to being a different person..:)

hey guys I am having my procedure next wednesday on oct 8th I had already had been schedule with another doc but things happened and I changed so I now am just waiting for the new day, I go and see him tomorrow for my pre op visit and that is it .

Good luck to all.

Becky

Do all of you have scales at home? How often do you weigh yourselves?

I have avoided scales like the plague for years - judging my weight by my dress size. I'm thinking maybe it's time for me to actually buy one.

Hi goosefraba - I liked your comment about being on your way to being a different person. You will be able to start over; I think of it as a REBIRTHday! Good luck to you; I'll be thinking of you on the 8th.

Hey all that are being banded today, I just wanted to say good luck and I know that we are all looking forward to hearing what has been going on for you! We can all be each others teachers. My thoughts are will all of you today! Show them how us October Bandsters do it! LOL!

Cass:thumbup::):thumbup::):thumbup::)

I have a scale, but it is not my friend! I am hoping that in the future it will be!!

I think I am going to go with the Realize band ~ I really like the design and the support program it comes with.

Hi Short n' Sassy - My daughter continues to recover from her banding last Thursday and my wife is now home from her banding yersterday. She did just great and has almost no pain at all. My daughter came with last evening to visit my wife in the hospital. How are you doing? Any nerves yet?