Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October Bandsters!??!?!

Hi Short n' Sassy: My daughter had her surgery Thursday and it went just great. She is recovering very nicely and is making progress each day. She was so strong, was never worried and hasn't complained once. My wife is having her surgery tomorrow and she is much more worried than my daughter. Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts for my daughter.

Dirigo: I am so glad to hear from you. That is wonderful news about your daughter. Everytime I got a message from LapBandTalk, I hoped it was from you with an update.

All of us October bandsters will keep the prayers going for your wife. I know she will do great. Don't forget to take care of yourself too! Please continue to keep us posted.

Thank you Short n' Sassy!! I wanted to get online to give an update but it has been a little crazy getting one home and healing and making preparations for the other one!

You must be getting VERY excited as your date with a new start is only 8 days away. My prayers are with you as you get ready for this big change. Congrats on the 12 lb loss so far in your pre-op dieting.

Hey Everyone,

I'm a newbie--just joined yesterday! Add me to the list!! I'll be banded October 6. I'm now in my second week of Preop diet of 3 Optima slimfast a day with other liquids such as sugar free popsicles, jellow, crystal light, etc...

Good luck to everyone!! Glad to join the Smashing Pumpkins!

October 1- shanna234; salome000; wvprisonrn; 9pdmnm5; linro123; Meschultz

October 2-Vidahlia; NEWLIFE4BEV; mrsrdh; mamac; kdraves; emialiabri; markfarnsworth; Bratty_Nicole

October 3-Miss Undastood; SaraJaneQ; LoneStarLoser; Cyndi2464; purplerose; brandie; garysmithey

October 4-

October 6-Odawa; DeeH; sim78; bandedCG; sweetgothic; daydreamer1; artistapril; roxann; MississippiGirl

October 7-nighttart6; melboyd; EllindaGreek; NFaith; PandorasMom; Betelnut; mimilou; mark2842; lula23; harleyc; odawa ; short n' sassy; longhorn girl; cellis82

October 8-austex; LoveIslovely; karebare714; birchmoon; tiaj; lisalef; goosefraba; renita; socalcass;

October 9-Izzyd; Mamacj; triciat; karenk;

October 10- morkiecoco

October 11-

October 13-myturn0421; lindatatu; vandih; fabnatsdiva; msk1968; travelinsorkel; missundastood;

October 14-MyTurn; cstauble; bimbabe; BobbieND; crimsondawn; leannmorton; mamary5; sexievilyellow; myturn

October 15-rulooknatme; gritar; cheryl1952; alteration

October 16-SickNTired; SanMateoDae; Bino; angelx5; tracie30;

October 17-Lshelley21; josiegurl; shadowland; newgrama0904; swalesfcc

October 18-

October 20-nazzy

October 21-SnowWhite760; Vickie; gottabthin; cyndyg;

October 22-annecolorgreen; jogirl

October 23- blueangelkc80;

October 24-illinoishusker; bradley18; tyme2getrite; ktravel

October 25-

October 27- ebonie1015

October 28-

October 29-knickerbocker; ~Bridgette~; SCTexasGirl; julie.ann; lauriel; dirigo

October 30-NFaith; kygirl31

October 31-

Edited by annecolorgreen

Hi there! I'm Ronda and I just found out my surgery date will be October 21st! I'm so excited. I start my 2 week liquid diet next tuesday. It's so funny. I dread the pre-op diet more then the actual surgery. :biggrin: Weird huh. I just don't get it. Anyone else dread this?

Hi Rhonda.

I am totally with ya on that!! I started the pre-op diet Friday and it is kicking my butt!!

It is hard I think because when your banded you KNOW that you have that "restriction"--kinda like being pregnant and watching everything you eat or meds that you take..

I could always do good when I had something like that in the back of my mind.

I have diabietes so my sugar dipped way low today and I felt really bad but I am better now and need to be more careful since I am still on my diabetic meds and not really eating anything (carbs-etc)

Anyway take care--glad you found us--great support us Pumpkins!!

Welcome-- Renita

You know what, I'm really lucky. No one has told me to start a pre-op diet. I feel for you guys. I told my husband I wanted a steak dinner for my "last meal" before my surgery on the 27th. Sounds funny huh?

im on day #3 of pre-op diet my dr has me on 1200 calories i can't imagine a liquid diet for 2 weeks :dita:

however last night i was hungry so i had oatmeal not the haggen daz my hubby has stashed away so i'll commend myself for that one :biggrin:

OMG a week from today is my day... its like starting to hit me now..how is everyone else feeling?

I'm the type of person that doesn't get nervous until just before the event happens. Then I take all of the nervous energy I should have had all along and combine it into one big nervous :biggrin: fit. Its not pretty.

Alright everyone :biggrin: Good luck to tomorrows date bandseters :dita:

Less then 24 hours for me.. Keep your fingers crossed please :tongue:

I hope everyone is doing well and their pre op diets going good.. I am getting very anxious.. Looking forward to waking up banded :tongue:

My thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone be banded this month..

I second that. My prayers go out to everyone getting banded tomorrow. Please let us know how you are doing afterwards. I want us to stay in touch so that we can continue to encourage each other.

I just added the latest October folks.

Meschultz - 10/1

linro123 - 10/1

9pdmnm5 - 10/1

wvprisonrn - 10/1

salome000 - 10/1

shanna234 - 10/1

mamac - 10/2

mrsrdh - 10/2

newlife4 bev - 10/2

slim-n-tn - 10/2

kdraves - 10/2

emialiabri - 10/2

vidahlia - 10/2

markfarnsworth - 10/2

purplerose - 10/3

msundastood - 10/3

brandie - 10/3

garysmithey - 10/3

bandedcg - 10/6

sweetgothic - 10/6

daydreamer1 - 10/6

artistapril - 10/6

roxann - 10/6

deeh - 10/6

sim78 - 10/6

nfaith - 10/7

mark2842 - 10/7

lula23 - 10/7

harleyc - 10/7

odawa - 10/7

mimilou - 10/7

nightart6 - 10/7

short n' sassy - 10/7

melboyd - 10/7

longhorn girl - 10/7

cellis82 - 10/7

karebare714 - 10/8

birchmoon - 10/8

tiaj - 10/8

lisalef - 10/8

loveislovely - 10/8

goosefraba - 10/8

renita - 10/8

socalcass - 10/8

triciat - 10/9

karenk - 10/9

morkiecoco - 10/10

vandih - 10/13

fabnatsdiva - 10/13

msk1968 - 10/13

travelinsorkel - 10/13

missundastood - 10/13

crimsondawn - 10/14

leannmorton - 10/14

mamary5 - 10/14

sexievilyellow - 10/14

myturn - 10/14

cheryl1952 - 10/15

alteration - 10/15

angelx5 - 10/16

tracie30 - 10/16

josiegurl - 10/17

shadowland - 10/17

newgrama0904 - 10/17

swalesfcc - 10/17

bradley18 - 10/24

nazzy - 10/20

vickie - 10/21

gottabthin - 10/21

cyndyg - 10/21

jogirl - 10/22

blueangelkc80 - 10/23

illinoishusker - 10/24

tyme2getrite - 10/24

ebonie1015 - 10/27

alabamagirl1975 - 10/27

knny79 - 10/27

bridgette - 10/29

lauriel - 10/29

dirigo - 10/29

knickerbocker - 10/29

kygirl31 - 10/30

I don't know how to do any of this, but thank you for adding me. At this point, I am just reading everything because I am not understanding how to do all this "threading" and the other cute stuff on here. My date is Thursday the second and I am scared to death, but very excited !

Good Luck and God bless to shanna234; salome000; wvprisonrn; 9pdmnm5; linro123; Meschultz having your bands put on tomorrow. My prayers are with you all!

:biggrin: