Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE💜

5 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

@Cheeseburgh a bike?? Like a proper one that goes from A to B or a stationary one like wot you can do in front of the telly??

A real bike! It’s a 7 speed cruiser bike. It is being delivered tomorrow.

I have an elliptical and a recumbent exercise bike at home. I still prefer the gym because I work harder there.

Here is a picture of it.

B side: I practice self care just about everyday.

42D4E4DE-9B9C-4EB4-BD5C-3EDC2B66617F.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Omg I forgot to post!!! I finally made a year August 2nd. 100lbs gone. My final goal is to lose 25-30 more lbs and then maintain.

1. Personal goal: Make 20 sales by the end of September from my clothing business (sugarfreetee.com)
2. Sleeve. Still losing (30 more lbs at most)
3. 190
4. Started my own business over the summer

38 minutes ago, BadWolf523 said:

Omg I forgot to post!!! I finally made a year August 2nd. 100lbs gone. My final goal is to lose 25-30 more lbs and then maintain.

1. Personal goal: Make 20 sales by the end of September from my clothing business (sugarfreetee.com)
2. Sleeve. Still losing (30 more lbs at most)
3. 190
4. Started my own business over the summer

🏆CONGRATULATIONS ALL AROUND🏆

Checking in ...

Maintaining below 130 ... had a great month so far for getting 1+ miles of walking in a day.

15-16-17 - I didn't color, treat myself, nor will I get a massage today

B-side self care - Not a lot honestly. Funny when I started working from home about 5 years ago I had planned to get cheap local massages on the regular. Has. not. happened. once.

August 17th

August challenge goal 5 pounds (maintaining my bounce weight)

Starting weight 140 BMI 23

Today’s weight 137 BMI 22.8

Happy Saturday. Finished an hour and a half run. No time for a massage. @Cheeseburgh Thanks for the snacking tip. Still a bit cranky detoxing. I have new motivation to get the weight down. Going to a family wedding in Sept then a vacation with my hubby.

52 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Checking in ...

Maintaining below 130 ... had a great month so far for getting 1+ miles of walking in a day.

15-16-17 - I didn't color, treat myself, nor will I get a massage today

B-side self care - Not a lot honestly. Funny when I started working from home about 5 years ago I had planned to get cheap local massages on the regular. Has. not. happened. once.

You deserve a massage !!! Treat yo self

32 minutes ago, Healthy_life2 said:

August 17th

August challenge goal 5 pounds (maintaining my bounce weight)

Starting weight 140 BMI 23

Today’s weight 137 BMI 22.8

Happy Saturday. Finished an hour and a half run. No time for a massage. @Cheeseburgh Thanks for the snacking tip. Still a bit cranky detoxing. I have new motivation to get the weight down. Going to a family wedding in Sept then a vacation with my hubby.

What kinds of foods/things are you detoxing from?

Sugar and salt feel like the worst....

What kinds of foods/things are you detoxing from?
Sugar and salt feel like the worst....
This summer I've been surrounded by naughty food. [emoji12] I'm detoxing off sugar, wine and extra carbs. I should feel better by next week.

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

7 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I have an elliptical and a recumbent exercise bike at home. I still prefer the gym because I work harder there.

Here is a picture of it.

Such a cute bike!

🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒MID MONTH CHECK IN TIME🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒

💗💗💗💗HOW IS EVERYONE DOING SO FAR💗💗💗💗

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝

Edited by GreenTealael

On 08/17/2019 at 18:19, GreenTealael said:

🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒MID MONTH CHECK IN TIME🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒

💗💗💗💗HOW IS EVERYONE DOING SO FAR💗💗💗💗

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝

Meh. Mostly good I think

Yesterday was emotional bc my daughter had her white coat ceremony.
I made sure to dress in an outfit that made me feel FABULOUS (and I looked pretty good), except my hair.< br /> My hair is thinning so badly that I’m having difficulty getting excited about my outfits and my body.
Need to get over that.
Also, I allowed my daughter to sweet-talk me into taking her to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant (I had originally had plans to go to Pilates after the ceremony).
In short, I had a margarita AND nachos instead of exercising so there was soooo much guilt.
But OTOH, the day was super special for my daughter so I was sacrificing for her.
Was able to get right back on track today though so I’m feeling way better about the weekend than I did at this point yesterday.

Here is a pic of us and yes..... I’m super proud,proud mom right now.

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Meh. Mostly good I think

Yesterday was emotional bc my daughter had her white coat ceremony.
I made sure to dress in an outfit that made me feel FABULOUS (and I looked pretty good), except my hair.My hair is thinning so badly that I’m having difficulty getting excited about my outfits and my body.
Need to get over that.
Also, I allowed my daughter to sweet-talk me into taking her to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant (I had originally had plans to go to Pilates after the ceremony).
In short, I had a margarita AND nachos instead of exercising so there was soooo much guilt.
But OTOH, the day was super special for my daughter so I was sacrificing for her.
Was able to get right back on track today though so I’m feeling way better about the weekend than I did at this point yesterday.

Here is a pic of us and yes..... I’m super proud,proud mom right now.
image-0.00202655792236328.thumb.jpg.36e56e72b600836608561690b16337dc.jpg
You should be very proud!! Gorgeous picture!![emoji108][emoji173]🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

[emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298]
[emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283][emoji283]
[emoji790][emoji790][emoji790][emoji790][emoji790]MID MONTH CHECK IN TIME[emoji790][emoji790][emoji790][emoji790][emoji790]
[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]HOW IS EVERYONE DOING SO FAR[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]
[emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji404][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298][emoji298]
Doing well!!! Ready to be past post OP but all in all good! Listened to all the advice and I followed it to a T!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Both of you look great!! Congratulations to your daughter and also to you!!

On at , Cheeseburgh said:

Here is a picture of it.

Woah! That is a seriously good looking bike. Enjoy!! #placesyoullgo