Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE💜

20 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Just got back from Toronto

♥️

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

♥️

I caught myself wondering if you would walk up to me and introduce yourself when I was at Eaton Center. I was wearing one of the OOTD. Lol

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I caught myself wondering if you would walk up to me and introduce yourself when I was at Eaton Center. I was wearing one of the OOTD. Lol

That's too funny. I was supposed to be in Quebec all last week, but came back early, and I actually thought about you being in town too...isn't that weird?

Checking in for the weekend guys.
Life’s been crazy busy since Thursday but I actually managed to spend half of yesterday unplugged from almost everything and hung out with hubs media-free (unless you count reading on my kindle) and we caught up on shopping and chores,etc...

Today is my nephews 21st bday and my sis is planning a big family dinner. She’s one of my biggest supporters and meat—any meat—is my nephew fave kind of food so I’m confident I’ll be okay and have some good Protein options.

Soon I’ll hit the studio for a couple of classes (cardio and suspend so I’ll get both types of exercise in) and then off to the party.
Yesterday I ordered a couple pairs of work trousers off of eBay and I ordered size 12’s.
Lol, just the thought of being that size again makes me giddy.
Lordy I hope they’re not too tight when they arrive.

One of my tasks/goals for this week is to finish organizing some spring/summer clothes for sell-back that I purchased at the local consignment when I first started needed clothes.  

It seems extremely odd to already be having to exchange out for smaller sizes.
I’m finding that I’m having some slight anxiety about it. Like.... these were the clothes I first picked up when I had nothing to wear to work and now I’m returning them and I’m finding I’ve got some weird affinity to them and I’m sad seeing them hanging on the rack to return.

I’m going to stay positive though and pick out my favorite 3 outfits and keep them for another month. Goodness knows it’s hot enough still here in OKC where I can definitely keep wearing summer clothes for a few more weeks

25 minutes ago, Sheribear68 said:

Checking in for the weekend guys.
Life’s been crazy busy since Thursday but I actually managed to spend half of yesterday unplugged from almost everything and hung out with hubs media-free (unless you count reading on my kindle) and we caught up on shopping and chores,etc...

Today is my nephews 21st bday and my sis is planning a big family dinner. She’s one of my biggest supporters and meat—any meat—is my nephew fave kind of food so I’m confident I’ll be okay and have some good Protein options.

Soon I’ll hit the studio for a couple of classes (cardio and suspend so I’ll get both types of exercise in) and then off to the party.
Yesterday I ordered a couple pairs of work trousers off of eBay and I ordered size 12’s.
Lol, just the thought of being that size again makes me giddy.
Lordy I hope they’re not too tight when they arrive.

One of my tasks/goals for this week is to finish organizing some spring/summer clothes for sell-back that I purchased at the local consignment when I first started needed clothes.

It seems extremely odd to already be having to exchange out for smaller sizes.
I’m finding that I’m having some slight anxiety about it. Like.... these were the clothes I first picked up when I had nothing to wear to work and now I’m returning them and I’m finding I’ve got some weird affinity to them and I’m sad seeing them hanging on the rack to return.

I’m going to stay positive though and pick out my favorite 3 outfits and keep them for another month. Goodness knows it’s hot enough still here in OKC where I can definitely keep wearing summer clothes for a few more weeks

Look into tailoring items you dont wamt to give up. If you are adventurous and crafty, YouTube has tutorials to show you how to DIY

Dropped off the challenge as work interrupted. I have Not cooked and been relying on Protein Drinks to get by. Here is my Sunday happy moment - despite my weight skyrocketing 4 lbs in 24 hours I fit into pants from pre-June surgery. Was on my feet working yesterday and today so distributed swelling. Plus booked next weekend in Rehoboth for some end of summer beaching. Hoping to be able to shimmy into shortss!!!

Well lads, today is Eid (sort of like Muslim Christmas) and my Eid present to myself was to join the gym. Happy Eid to meeeee.

August 10th
Personal goal 5 pounds this challenge –
Sleeve - losing my maintaining bounce weight.
Current weight – 135 up two pounds since the 8th
Ever have a dream about your husband and you wake up angry at him. (even though he’s done nothing wrong) I decided to go to the gym and not take it out on him. Ran 13 miles. My husband gets to live another day *laughing*
Smile at as many people as possible: 5:30am is mostly seniors at my gym. I get the best smiles back, hugs and stories. Warms my heart.
The downside of smiling at the gym. If I smile the entire time I work out, it gives off a serial killer vibe. I feel vulnerable in some of the positions the gym put you in. If you are all sweaty and on the good girl bad girl machine. The last thing I want to do is make eye contact and smile at someone. If I am foam rolling my legs, please don’t smile at me and I won’t smile at you.
FlashyFavoriteBittern-size_restricted.gif&key=50f6113c07d4710fa2be2a71859e183cc97318fc7ca9aaad2fcf605e368cca68
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611867186ceff798d2e5bc16852b6cd8c7317ce5852%26rid=giphy.gif&key=d885c584e1a640cf476dc4930e3ea8ade4173d2d0629d11c322ce5a1e5fda956
Bwahahahahahaha [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

• Day 11: Haven't been posting much, but I have been reading the comments.
  • Listened to my favorite music, as I was running this morning. I've been trying to increase my distance. Trying to increase to 4 miles 4x a week. My heels started to ache , so I may need to stay at 3 miles for a bit longer.
  • Glad it was a stretching day, took some Tylenol and rested the heels.

Hello Lovelies, got back from cruise yesterday.
Day 8,9 and 10.
Couldn't cook a meal on the ship, I drank Water because I had to from trekking in the heat in Bahamas with rambunctious kids!! I did smile a lot on the cruise, first because it's my happy place but also because I am a "smiler" so easy challenge.

As for the exercises: It's safe to say I NEVER made it to the fitness center......I did walk past it on the way to the spa. But I didn't do any exercises.
I returned home and gained 3lbs which I sincerely know was better than my expectation.

Day 11:
I listened to my all time favorite playlist at the gym today while daydreaming about my journey to goal weight! Yoga class is in 10mins and I plan to attend.

Thanks for the accountability all, it helps...

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

So it turns out I didn't do any exercise yesterday. I did smile at people though. Today I went to the gym and did 40 minutes of weights on top of the usual cardio. And then later, I did 20 minutes of yoga. Haven't listened to tunes today but have been enjoying crickets and birds.

I forgot to look at the daily thing, I did 20 minutes of elliptical first thing this morning , then a 2 mile walk this afternoon. If the weather holds out I’ll go out for another walk tonight. I did listen to my favorite gym playlist on Spotify while I was working out.

we are having the best dinner. My husband is smoking a pork loin I marinated in Rick Bayless Carnita marinade. It is super good and low calorie. It really feels like a cheat meal.

I don’t know what my goal is this month. I think it is to figure out maintenance and increase my exercise so I can eat more than 1000 calories a day.

4 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

Well lads, today is Eid (sort of like Muslim Christmas) and my Eid present to myself was to join the gym. Happy Eid to meeeee.

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌EID MUBARAK🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Edited by GreenTealael

5 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

What a perfect gift to yourself! Happy Eid!