Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE💜

OH my gosh..1 semi on topic post (from me): Was feeling really bad after the egg saga but still went with youngest daughter to Sam's as our heat index was like 110 and we've been trying to get together a few times a week to walk.

We walked for about 1 hr and 45 mins. She really has to stop to see everything. I take off with the cart, holding my Water and my 10 lb purse..and I've warned her that it actually hurts me knee and back more to stand in one place for too long...plus I want a more forceful walk effort..

6 hours ago, ummyasmin said:
6 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

🇯🇵🇯🇵Konnichi wa gokiken ikaga desu ka?🇯🇵🇯🇵

B-Side Question:

What was the best compliment you ever received?

I heard from a mutual friend that my friend who is really intelligent, told them I was the smartest person they ever met. I was stoked (even though it's not true hahaha)

It's Totally true Dr. Ummyasmin 💜

13 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Checking in ...

Weighed in at 126.6 this morning. So happy I have some cushion to stay under 130.

Walked 1+ miles 10/12 days (thanks airports, trade show, and bar hopping 😂)

10, 11 & 12 - smiling + music + dance party

Went dancing Friday and Saturday night so I think I covered all of those bases 😁

Best compliment

Co-worker / good friend, whom is gorgeous and has very high standards in women, tells me in his southern drawl "Damn girl, you look amazing! You must have lost 30 lbs!" (I had lost 80 at that point)

It must have felt amazing !

Edited by GreenTealael

10 hours ago, Deedee12 said:

Best Compliment: hmmm, professionally: "You are the best doctor I've ever had the opportunity to meet". Didn't do anything special, just listened 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Personally: My kids do tell me they are happy I am their mommy...inspite of my happy dance this morning 

I bet you are a great listener, and totally appreciated.

All. The. Feels.

So, had a rest day yesterday. I thought about doing a Body Groove work out as that could've counted as a dance party but didn't. Does my wagging my butt at someone count? I was imitating the puppy, lol.

I went to the gym this morning and did the 35 minutes of cardio. I don't see me listening to a podcast anytime soon. Nothing against them but so many other things have priority.

Happy Tuesday!

On 08/13/2019 at 11:58 a.m., GreenTealael said:

I heard from a mutual friend that my friend who is really intelligent, told them I was the smartest person they ever met. I was stoked (even though it's not true hahaha)

It's Totally true Dr. Ummyasmin 💜

Awwwww 💋 you gave me all the warm fuzzies 😍

I (re)discovered podcasts last month and have been listening to them compulsively. Dr Death was scary but Man in the Window had me freaking out when I listened to it driving home in the dark one night.

I bet you are a great listener, and totally appreciated.
All. The. Feels.
Thanks!![emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

One year ago today! I hoped I would reach 140, I thought my current weight 129-130 was too much of a stretch goal. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I know the hard part will be over the next few years. I feel like I’m educating myself and preparing for what lies ahead.

I have an appointment with the personal trainer late afternoon. I’m certain I’ll meet the 35 minutes of cardio! The gym has a really nice private steam room so I might indulge in that afterwards. I have been listening to the podcast My Favorite Murder. I love morbid stuff if I’m not involved.

I didn’t go to the arcade zone yesterday, my son had plans. Womp womp.

Good morning Good people

B-Side Question: What is the best lie you ever told?

*I recently told someone (in person) that they appeared to have lost weight. I didnt actually notice it but u thought wth. They actually had lost a few lbs and were so elated soneone noticed they started listing off their next steps to keep it going 😍

Edited by GreenTealael

@Cheeseburgh oooooh another podcast to listen to *making a note*. Congrats too!

On at , GreenTealael said:

Good morning Good people

B-Side Question: What is the best lie you ever told?

*I recently told someone (in person) that they appeared to have lost weight. I didnt actually notice it but u thought wth. They actually had lost a few lbs and were so elated soneone noticed they started listing off their next steps to keep it going 😍

Just goes to show, you never know how good a few kind words might make someone feel!!

I am known in my family for being a terrible liar. It's so bad that when my daughter wanted to come to a movie with me she was about 6 months too young to get into, she didn't want me to open my mouth to answer if we got asked how old she is.

Update: Personal trainer did not kill me but I’m pretty sure he tried. I was d.y.i.n.g. after awhile I said, “Do you expect this much out of every almost 60 year old person? “ (Ok, I’m 58 but I wanted him to feel bad for me) I got a new compliment today. First he thought I was joking, then realized I wasn’t . He apologized and said he honestly thought I was 45 and reduced the crazy amount of weight he was expecting me to lift.

Maybe he was blowing smoke up my ..., who knows.

I don’t look like I’m 45, ok maybe a rough 45 year old. My neck looks 80.

Best lie... I don’t lie very often because I could never keep track, but I love a good prank. I convinced a friend in high school that Jimmy Carter was my Grandfather. He was running for president and I was bored. I told her the truth the following day.

Edited by Cheeseburgh