Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE💜

Checking in ...

Weight is back under 130, so good. Been a very active past few days, so meeting my mile minimum easily.

7 - catch up with an old friend

I was at an industry event, so yeah, did a lot of catching up!

I'm skipping 8 & 9, no time for cooking, and I don't like Water. (I know, I'm terrible)

Just got back from Toronto. I walked and walked and walked but I didn’t do any formal exercising. We spent so little time at the hotel so it was easy to skip. I ate healthy and within plan the entire trip and had a great time.

I think I win the happiness challenge though. I got to meet and hangout with my 1 month old granddaughter. Our first and only Grandchild.

I’ll start following the August challenge calendar tomorrow!

On 8/8/2019 at 11:04 AM, Healthy_life2 said:

Eating healthy: zucchini chicken enchiladas

@Healthy_life2 - would it be possible to get the recipe for those awesome looking enchiladas? Picture was so good it made my mouth Water. :)

how do i get a post deleted? I want to move my post on Thurs @ 11:34 to the July surgery siblings post op thread and remove it from here. I cannot edit it any longer..and I remember something about not being able to edit at a certain point.

13 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Just got back from Toronto. I walked and walked and walked but I didn’t do any formal exercising. We spent so little time at the hotel so it was easy to skip. I ate healthy and within plan the entire trip and had a great time.

I think I win the happiness challenge though. I got to meet and hangout with my 1 month old granddaughter. Our first and only Grandchild.

I’ll start following the August challenge calendar tomorrow!

You win! 💜

5 hours ago, KarenLR75 said:

how do i get a post deleted? I want to move my post on Thurs @ 11:34 to the July surgery siblings post op thread and remove it from here. I cannot edit it any longer..and I remember something about not being able to edit at a certain point.

Maybe one of the Admin will help: Flag it and add the comment wrong thread

You only have a 2 hr window to edit anything on this site. After that it remains forever so careful what you decide to share 💜

Edited by GreenTealael

14 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Checking in ...

Weight is back under 130, so good. Been a very active past few days, so meeting my mile minimum easily.

7 - catch up with an old friend

I was at an industry event, so yeah, did a lot of catching up!

I'm skipping 8 & 9, no time for cooking, and I don't like Water. (I know, I'm terrible)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

il_570xN.1477112088_b39w.jpg

Someone made this for people who dislike Water

Edited by GreenTealael

Mega Catch Up: August 6-10th

6. I'm off the sauce. Permanently 😳

7. I finally responded to someone I've been ghosting for weeks, does that count?

7vq140muqhe31.thumb.jpg.c54aaa2d041e7f3038b5b4a4985af1ee.jpg

8. I almost made a crustless cheesecake but I was too tired. Been stew it is 🏆

9. I actually drank less because I fell asleep early. My nightly potty schedule didn't get the memo 😒

10. I will not see anyone to smile at today, so I'll be in the mirror

tumblr_prze5dmu5s1ui45hlo1_500.gif.21628aaad521de443d2fd2c42156d904.giftumblr_prze5dmu5s1ui45hlo3_500.gif.bcbee88b9b66cc16d743714fc53592f1.giftumblr_prze5dmu5s1ui45hlo4_500.gif.a5892832b5e97eedb551f4e84279e9e2.gif

Edited by GreenTealael

Got to,install BP on either my tablet or home computer, can't read the daily hints on a 5 inch screen- gaze blearily - What Was That?- Did I Guess it Right? So I diverge and someone always says That's NOT WHAT WAS MEANT! Whoopsie- Doopsie There!

9. Did my cardio and did actually manage a couple of extra ounces of Water. I didn't think I was going to pull that off but I did. :)

10. Trying to figure out 40 minutes of strength training. Part of me wants to say since I do some every day, I should just take credit for the days I do it that the challenge doesn't ask me to. LOL. But that's the hitch, since I do some every day, I don't have 40 minutes worth to do today...or maybe I do, I'll have to see how it turns out - if I hit the gym. Mostly what I'd like to do is go swimming. I have a wish to swim across my local pond and back - that's the exercise I would choose today - that and mowing the lawn. If I encounter any people, I'll try to remember to smile. I'm more likely to encounter some ducks.

1 hour ago, seaforest said:

9. Did my cardio and did actually manage a couple of extra ounces of Water. I didn't think I was going to pull that off but I did. :)

10. Trying to figure out 40 minutes of strength training. Part of me wants to say since I do some every day, I should just take credit for the days I do it that the challenge doesn't ask me to. LOL. But that's the hitch, since I do some every day, I don't have 40 minutes worth to do today...or maybe I do, I'll have to see how it turns out - if I hit the gym. Mostly what I'd like to do is go swimming. I have a wish to swim across my local pond and back - that's the exercise I would choose today - that and mowing the lawn. If I encounter any people, I'll try to remember to smile. I'm more likely to encounter some ducks.

I think swimming can count as strength training because of the resistance. And mowing the lawn... You need the sheer will of a teen desperately trying to save up for a car 😂

#Teenagerstrong💪

August 10th

Personal goal 5 pounds this challenge –

Sleeve - losing my maintaining bounce weight.

Current weight – 135 up two pounds since the 8th

Ever have a dream about your husband and you wake up angry at him. (even though he’s done nothing wrong) I decided to go to the gym and not take it out on him. Ran 13 miles. My husband gets to live another day *laughing*

Smile at as many people as possible: 5:30am is mostly seniors at my gym. I get the best smiles back, hugs and stories. Warms my heart.

The downside of smiling at the gym. If I smile the entire time I work out, it gives off a serial killer vibe. I feel vulnerable in some of the positions the gym put you in. If you are all sweaty and on the good girl bad girl machine. The last thing I want to do is make eye contact and smile at someone. If I am foam rolling my legs, please don’t smile at me and I won’t smile at you.

FlashyFavoriteBittern-size_restricted.gi

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611867186ceff798d2e5b

45 minutes ago, Healthy_life2 said:

August 10th

Personal goal 5 pounds this challenge –

Sleeve - losing my maintaining bounce weight.

Current weight – 135 up two pounds since the 8th

Ever have a dream about your husband and you wake up angry at him. (even though he’s done nothing wrong) I decided to go to the gym and not take it out on him. Ran 13 miles. My husband gets to live another day *laughing*

Smile at as many people as possible: 5:30am is mostly seniors at my gym. I get the best smiles back, hugs and stories. Warms my heart.

The downside of smiling at the gym. If I smile the entire time I work out, it gives off a serial killer vibe. I feel vulnerable in some of the positions the gym put you in. If you are all sweaty and on the good girl bad girl machine. The last thing I want to do is make eye contact and smile at someone. If I am foam rolling my legs, please don’t smile at me and I won’t smile at you.

FlashyFavoriteBittern-size_restricted.gi

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611867186ceff798d2e5b

HA!

I hope no one ever smiles at me while im on the BBL machine. 😂

"No I'm not happy I NEED to do this"

It is weird to smile at someone obviously suffering