Γ—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

πŸ’œAUGUST 2019 CHALLENGEπŸ’œ

On at , GreenTealael said:

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒEID MUBARAKπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Thank you dearheart 🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

On 08/12/2019 at 1:00 a.m., Cheeseburgh said:

What a perfect gift to yourself! Happy Eid!

Thank you muchly. I joined the whole family up for a month AFTER I asked them if they wanted to, but when I actually did it, they went pale and objected so I converted their two month trials into three months for me so sucks to be them bwwaaahahahah

Good morning.

Have a dance party.... yeah, no on that lol.

rest day, I can’t really do that today since I was on vacation last week. I could really tell after I did the elliptical yesterday. I’ll do cardio/elliptical again this morning. I’m meeting with the trainer tomorrow afternoon so I need to keep my stamina up.

I finally weighed under 130 today, I was curious if I could do it. It isn’t my goal weight , more of a personal challenge.

No plans really today, I’m going to ask my 20 yr old son if he wants to go rent paddle boats or maybe head out to the fun center place to race go carts. The inspiration for the fun center actually came from the challenge, they have Dance Dance Revolution there! (No, not doing that) i just feel like doing something different.

50/50 chance my son will want or be able to go with me but I will ask!

Edited by Cheeseburgh
Grammar

26 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Good morning.

Have a dance party.... yeah, no on that lol.

rest day, I can’t really do that today since I was on vacation last week. I could really tell after I did the elliptical yesterday. I’ll do cardio/elliptical again this morning. I’m meeting with the trainer tomorrow afternoon so I need to keep my stamina up.

I finally weighed under 130 today, I was curious if I could do it. It isn’t my goal weight , more of a personal challenge.

No plans really today, I’m going to ask my 20 yr old son if he wants to go rent paddle boats or maybe head out to the fun center place to race go carts. The inspiration for the fun center actually came from the challenge, they have Dance Dance Revolution there! (No, not doing that) i just feel like doing something different.

50/50 chance my son will want or be able to go with me but I will ask!

I sure hope he says yes and convinces you to play dance dance revolution... So weirdly fun/satisfying 😍

πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅Konnichi wa gokiken ikaga desu ka?πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

B-Side Question:

What was the best compliment you ever received?

Edited by GreenTealael

Ok, dance party done!!!! :) Def Leppard Rocket did it for me! 6 minutes! SIX! :)

B Side Question: Best Compliment?

Answer: "I love being with you--you're so much fun!"

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

Bο»Ώ-Side Question:

Whatο»Ώο»Ώ was the best complimο»Ώent you ever received?ο»Ώ

You should be a professional comedian.

Checking in ...

Weighed in at 126.6 this morning. So happy I have some cushion to stay under 130.

Walked 1+ miles 10/12 days (thanks airports, trade show, and bar hopping πŸ˜‚)

10, 11 & 12 - smiling + music + dance party

Went dancing Friday and Saturday night so I think I covered all of those bases 😁

Best compliment

Co-worker / good friend, whom is gorgeous and has very high standards in women, tells me in his southern drawl "Damn girl, you look amazing! You must have lost 30 lbs!" (I had lost 80 at that point)

Day 12:

Dance party: Does it count that I had a solo dance party in my car after seeing my kids off for First day of school?? I was all the way to work and it was a long commute and other drivers gave me a wide berth. I love them to death but I was desperately ready to establish some good routines/structure before my surgery in 4 days!!......4 days!!!!!!🀯🀯....yeah all of those emotions!!

Best Compliment: hmmm, professionally: "You are the best doctor I've ever had the opportunity to meet". Didn't do anything special, just listened πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Personally: My kids do tell me they are happy I am their mommy...inspite of my happy dance this morning

Exercise: Rest day...I rested for 3 straight days so I was back in spin class this morning!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

59 minutes ago, Deedee12 said:

Day 12:

Dance party: Does it count that I had a solo dance party in my car after seeing my kids off for First day of school?? I was all the way to work and it was a long commute and other drivers gave me a wide berth. I love them to death but I was desperately ready to establish some good routines/structure before my surgery in 4 days!!......4 days!!!!!!🀯🀯....yeah all of those emotions!!

Bwahahahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
That was me!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On at , GreenTealael said:

πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅Konnichi wa gokiken ikaga desu ka?πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

B-Side Question:

What was the best compliment you ever received?

I heard from a mutual friend that my friend who is really intelligent, told them I was the smartest person they ever met. I was stoked (even though it's not true hahaha)

16 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I sure hope he says yes and convinces you to play dance dance revolution... So weirdly fun/satisfying 😍

I have SO longed to want to pay DDR! Maybe I can just buy the game/mat stuff and do it in privacy of home??

6 hours ago, Deedee12 said:

Best Complimentο»Ώ: hmmm, professionally: "You are the best doctor I've ever had the opportunity to meet". Didn't do anything special, just listened πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€ο»Ώβ™€οΈ
Personally: My kids do tell me they are happy I am their ο»Ώmommyο»Ώο»Ώ

Awww...those are both such awesome compliments!

FYI - the fact that you LISTENED is indeed something very very special..please know that

You sound like a loving and very fun Mommy!!

LOL, you also reminded me that after the first small tear or 2 when my girls started kindergarten. ..led into later years..of "I love you, but you have GOT to go back to school..if I got one more call from either about.."I'm bored, when are you coming home"...I thought my eyes would cross.

If you have ever seen the movie 'Bad Moms'..it's a bit crude...but it made me and some others laugh out loud...and then in some of the cruder moments...try to ignore them..lol

Edited by KarenLR75