Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 hours ago, shanza said:

Lol. We also have IMG_1793.jpg
Not by choice. And 60130293007__1FC1D758-713A-4556-AF4C-D9AA95395C56.jpg

TOOOOOOOO CUTE! Bobby wants a play date in Texas. All your fur family members match the decor. Thanks for sharing! Made my day. ;]

IMG_2192.jpeg

Edited by Sophie7713
misspelled word

6 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Your coordination level is right up there with @november11

I get the accessorizing fear. Just ease into it :)

I think I very thoughtfully accessorize my outfits, but my bf just told me, "I know you don't really like jewelry or anything" So I guess #fail on my part 😕

Tell him you'd like a little blue box for Easter!!!!! ;]

6 hours ago, AngieBear said:

I went with a bit of a 50’s flair today. My beloved camel colored sweater is getting too big :( I may look for a replacement for it. I love the style and the color. I wore the daylights out of it.

4E963AA4-C7AF-458C-9C33-F2431BD51A43.thumb.jpeg.751fbd3ef450101fb50ae2e32008b412.jpeg

DEFF6939-6E5A-4A2E-BFB2-C2A569D0300E.thumb.jpeg.3ffe6b73f75376fda722e4bc6b719176.jpeg

I want those shoes! Great sweater - definitely worth finding a smaller size. Fab collar.

6 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Possums are AWESOME! I admit, I’ve homecared baby possums. They are adorable. I love it when I see them waddling around at night on my property, hopefully gobbling up all the ticks.

I’m not quite sure I’d recommend them as pets, though. But then, I am dying to get a domestic bred skunk, so I can’t judge! 😂

Now then - a domestic skunk would definitely match Shanza'a home decor! ;]

I know. I know. It seems ridiculous... BUT for us wimpy Floridians this morning's temps at 53 were rather chilly! Tonights going down to 39 (okay, I really see those eyes rolling in some regions! LOL) so we'll need to cover some of our delicate garden tropicals. Wore my new washed blue jeans in size 4 as per NYDJ label along with new wind breaker(s) purchased in navy blue and wild pink mediums for extra roomy layering when needed in Pennsylvania. Previous blue jeans in size 3X. From whence she came...

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

I know. I know. It seems ridiculous... BUT for us wimpy Floridians this morning's temps at 53 were rather chilly! Tonights going down to 39 (okay, I really see those eyes rolling in some regions! LOL) so we'll need to cover some of our delicate garden tropicals. Wore my new washed blue jeans in size 4 as per NYDJ label along with new wind breaker(s) purchased in navy blue and wild pink mediums for extra roomy layering when needed in Pennsylvania. Previous blue jeans in size 3X. From whence she came...

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

This is commonly referred to as a "GLOW UP"❤

Everyone looking FAB as always.
Tonite I actually got dressed in something that was not work or work out clothes.
Hubs and I treated ourselves to a Thunder game.
Lol, I haven’t been to one since last April and I had already consigned all of my old Thunder gear and had nothing “official” to wear:

Anyway, I came up with this outfit out of my closet, but for sure this weekend I’m buying something for next time.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

12 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Happy hour tonight

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

KILLING IT!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone! Im headed to florida tonight for the weekend! Anyone else have fun plans for the weekend? Were going to the honda classic golf tourney tomorrow. Ill try to put together a cool golf outfit lol

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

43 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Have a great day everyone! Im headed to florida tonight for the weekend! Anyone else have fun plans for the weekend? Were going to the honda classic golf tourney tomorrow. Ill try to put together a cool golf outfit lol

I'm curious to see what a golf spectator outfit is all about! 😂 Have fun and stay warm, according to @Sophie7713 they're in the midst of a cold snap down there.

Just now, sillykitty said:

I'm curious to see what a golf spectator outfit is all about! 😂 Have fun and stay warm, according to @Sophie7713 they're in the midst of a cold snap down there.

Well it was 22 degrees when i woke up this morning and its looking like 70 degrees down there tomorrow. I think ill be just fine! 😂😂😂