Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 hours ago, JAKE H said:

Gotta get the workout in early when you know its going to be a long day at work and meetings. I hope everyone has a good day!!

PS. You all are looking amazing!!

IMG_3449.JPG

F1065F78-CB2D-47F3-8CCE-AA71124A041D.JPG

Both of these outfits are SHARP. The top one is getting very close to the PNW men’s uniform. I approve.

2 hours ago, november11 said:

Good Morning Guys LIVE WIRE here !!!morning27.jpg.0ae4c9ae6bc020c67932803d1ea28991.jpg

I love this whole outfit, but especially the top!

2 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Sophie I thought of you as I was getting dressed this morning. A new girly dress. The girls at the front desk in my office know I love to shop. They call me every time I get a new package delivered and call me and say “what new clothes did you order now?” In a joking way, and when I’m wearing one of my new deliveries I have to show them. Here is my new dress. It’s still to chilly for the knee length dresses. But soon.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Your coordination level is right up there with @november11

I get the accessorizing fear. Just ease into it :)

I think I very thoughtfully accessorize my outfits, but my bf just told me, "I know you don't really like jewelry or anything" So I guess #fail on my part 😕

Edited by sillykitty

I went with a bit of a 50’s flair today. My beloved camel colored sweater is getting too big :( I may look for a replacement for it. I love the style and the color. I wore the daylights out of it.

4E963AA4-C7AF-458C-9C33-F2431BD51A43.thumb.jpeg.751fbd3ef450101fb50ae2e32008b412.jpeg

DEFF6939-6E5A-4A2E-BFB2-C2A569D0300E.thumb.jpeg.3ffe6b73f75376fda722e4bc6b719176.jpeg

2 hours ago, JAKE H said:

Gotta get the workout in early when you know its going to be a long day at work and meetings. I hope everyone has a good day!!

PS. You all are looking amazing!!

IMG_3449.JPG

F1065F78-CB2D-47F3-8CCE-AA71124A041D.JPG

Love the button down with the pattern! (And is that a full length mirror?? 😳)

20 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

@shanza I'd even take a possum as a pet at this point 😭

On the OOTD topic, I love that button down shirt. I don't know if I even own one 🤨

Possums are AWESOME! I admit, I’ve homecared baby possums. They are adorable. I love it when I see them waddling around at night on my property, hopefully gobbling up all the ticks.

I’m not quite sure I’d recommend them as pets, though. But then, I am dying to get a domestic bred skunk, so I can’t judge! 😂

Edited by AngieBear

21 minutes ago, shanza said:

Lol. We also have IMG_1793.jpg
Not by choice. And 60130293007__1FC1D758-713A-4556-AF4C-D9AA95395C56.jpg

OMG those dogs are adorable! And that cat!

5 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

Possum’s are AWESOME! I admit, I’ve homecared baby possums. They are adorable. I love it when I see them waddling around at night on my property, hopefully gobbling up all the ticks.

I’m not quite sure I’d recommend them as pets, though. But then, I am dying to get a domestic bred skunk, so I can’t judge! 😂

I actually looked into getting a domestic skunk! We have quite the population in my neighborhood and they are so cute (but scary!) But apparently they are pretty demanding pets, i.e. not compatible with my airplant lifestyle 😭

BTW, loving the neutrals and loafers again!

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

I actually looked into getting a domestic skunk! We have quite the population in my neighborhood and they are so cute (but scary!) But apparently they are pretty demanding pets, i.e. not compatible with my airplant lifestyle 😭

BTW, loving the neutrals and loafers again!

Thanks!

Yeah, they are apparently like a cross between a cat and a dog in temperament? We are actually probably not going to get more dogs once these 2 pass on. Our lifestyle is changing. We are traveling more, and when we are home we are working on art, etc. Maybe when we retire we’ll go back to dog owning.

15 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

got to get me a full length too so my work husband can stop taking my picture everyday... I think he is enjoying it a little too much lol :) he come to my cube every morning now.. nothing like the extra attention :P

27 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

hahaah i have one at the house! just not at work.

Tbh - I used to avoid mirrors, ESPECIALLY full length.

8 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Everyone is looking great.

Angie definitely show what you got. I’m so jealous of your bum.

Jake I love a guy who looks good in a suit. You just keep rocking those duds.

November11 you sure know how to accessorize. I need you to come help me. I’m afraid I’ll look crazy if I start trying. And you are looking fabulous as always. Your boots today are so cute.

GreenTealeal I love the red socks with the red dress. I’m a huge fan of Adidas and you should be modeling for them.

Mom of chaos the whole outfit looks great. But can I steal those shoes?

Sophie I thought of you as I was getting dressed this morning. A new girly dress. The girls at the front desk in my office know I love to shop. They call me every time I get a new package delivered and call me and say “what new clothes did you order now?” In a joking way, and when I’m wearing one of my new deliveries I have to show them. Here is my new dress. It’s still to chilly for the knee length dresses. But soon.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Great color blue on you! Reminds me of the famous Tiffany blue box a lady always delights in receiving... What fun to have supportive and enthusiastic co-workers! Hang in there, I do believe Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow?