Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

tenor (5).gif

Come on downnnnnnn. (price is right voice)

16 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

I know. I know. It seems ridiculous... BUT for us wimpy Floridians this morning's temps at 53 were rather chilly! Tonights going down to 39 (okay, I really see those eyes rolling in some regions! LOL) so we'll need to cover some of our delicate garden tropicals. Wore my new washed blue jeans in size 4 as per NYDJ label along with new wind breaker(s) purchased in navy blue and wild pink mediums for extra roomy layering when needed in Pennsylvania. Previous blue jeans in size 3X. From whence she came...

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

You look amazing! Love your choice of wardrobe fashions as well!

33 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Y'all win

BUT....

1436209461_Collage2020-02-2811_30_08.thumb.jpg.d381e4aee4dbc482fabb1c4304712831.jpg

hahaahahahaha the edit is fantastic.

My competitive nature compels me to throw my hat in the ring

So I call @ms.sss's Toronto on the legal weed, and raise you on dispensary density

1237795294_ScreenShot02-28-20at08_45AM.png.32f82059a02a6ab313aa095e89ca8bb1.png

And I KNOW Toronto doesn't have this .....

Image result for long beach

What I can't compete on is the hot niece or the general *thirstiness* in this thread 😲 😋

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

So I call @ms.sss's Toronto on the legal weed, and raise you on dispensary density

1237795294_ScreenShot02-28-20at08_45AM.png.32f82059a02a6ab313aa095e89ca8bb1.png

Image result for long beach

What I can't compete on is the hot niece or the general *thirstiness* in this thread 😲 😋

I'm throwing my hat into @sillykitty's ring now (actually again)

DMjD1k2.jpg.0524ee3eca1acf9cb99974f2fe7739eb.jpg

Take me as I am...

4 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Ive never been to cali either. Definitely on my bucket list. Especially to go to Disneyland. (im a disney fanatic...shhh) and i do love the nice weather these days. and that last comment 😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Happy hour tonight

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Soooo, if ever you get tired of those boots.....

I'd cram my calves in there SOMEHOW, dammit!

3 hours ago, shanza said:

Good morning hotties. IMG_1803.jpg IMG_1804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG Shanza! I LOVE THIS!

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

3qqm4n.jpg.907f6baf14e8674ee9b10d80624e5c98.jpg

y'all are cracking me up !!! love this thread...……… @Green Tealael you are so funny … and fast with the comebacks lol

33 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Ive never been to cali either. Definitely on my bucket list. Especially to go to Disneyland. (im a disney fanatic...shhh) and i do love the nice weather these days. and that last comment 😂😂😂😂

Hmmm, I dunno Silly, I suspect my dispensary density is higher. I'm in Western OR, in a college town. Which reminds me that I need to make a stop on the way home today...

But, Disney, man, you got me there!

I have no niece for you, either. Well, actually, I have a very attractive and smart one with a year left on her undergrad. She is in a relationship, but I'm not a fan of the guy. So, you know.

dispensaries.JPG.71375150d6e3ae25f663ac59c62bfde0.JPG

Edited by AngieBear

28 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Damn Jake you just like a kid in the candy store now huh? Don't know what to choose.....Just so you know...EVERYBODY loves chocolate...….

oopsies....

Edited by ms.sss