Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

Going to go see a play

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

I love that dress, and how it looks with that carpet!

On 2/25/2020 at 8:46 AM, ms.sss said:

Seriously, keeping up with this thread is like part-time job! (love it).

@Sophie7713 : HBD mother Smith! I was in love with the "art deco" cuffed shirt, but I think I'm gonna have to break up with it because that asymmetrical side tie one is THE ONE for me. 😍 *shoves @BayougirlMrsS to the side*

@GreenTealael : can you model the socks WITH the dress???

@KaysMommy : even in "normal work clothes" you still look FAB. P.S. Daughter is a cutie 😍

@kristieshannon : Pretty dress, looks great on you! Your waist looks flat and trim!! Hope you got to convince hubby to take you out. Or you could wear it out with some pals! Or you could wear it around the house and just feel gorgeous all day long :)

@JakeH : Sock game!!! P.S. You will NOT be single for very long looking like that.. :337_fire:

@november11 : Um, that POV shot is...interesting. LOLOLOLzzz. Though it does give an excellent view of those boots that I am making a plan on stealing from you at this very moment..

@sillykitty :

image.thumb.png.e61a04abac0268cc417467a07b4aebd9.png

Lol. We could so share a closet

Happy Sunday.

SillyKitty great dress. You were the stunner of the play I’m sure.

Another shoot, I have my new costume on. My whole family is on new duds today. Have a great day everyone.

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Date night outfit.... and food. No I didn’t eat all of that. But I did have a bit of everything.... well two bites of scallops

closer look at these shoes

D515888E-4974-4251-AB29-BC43BC765456.jpeg

C992FCBD-58D6-4AB2-9ADA-78A3B27ED06B.jpeg

5D8CBD09-3C32-436F-A44C-5F8FEE0BBEFC.jpeg

EFB769D0-3B68-4AC2-A31F-BDF14CD2D0A1.jpeg

101538F9-9598-42C5-8583-CB8DF2C62FD6.jpeg

B7BDFEF6-E68B-4A84-AB99-8EC9784E02A5.jpeg

2 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Happy Sunday.

Another shoot, I have my new costume on. My whole family is on new duds today. Have a great day everyone.

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Our wild, wild West amazing beauty! Great costume. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with you and yours... Thanks so much for sharing! ;]

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Date night outfit.... and food. No I didn’t eat all of that. But I did have a bit of everything.... well two bites of scallops

closer look at these shoes

D515888E-4974-4251-AB29-BC43BC765456.jpeg

C992FCBD-58D6-4AB2-9ADA-78A3B27ED06B.jpeg

5D8CBD09-3C32-436F-A44C-5F8FEE0BBEFC.jpeg

EFB769D0-3B68-4AC2-A31F-BDF14CD2D0A1.jpeg

101538F9-9598-42C5-8583-CB8DF2C62FD6.jpeg

B7BDFEF6-E68B-4A84-AB99-8EC9784E02A5.jpeg

You look GORGEOUS! The shoes really set off your stunning outfit. Such pretty hair, skin tone and those legs! And, do I see a little lamb chop there with mint jelly? One of my favorite dishes. Haven't tried yet since post sleeve. Yummy. ;]

Finally found the jean jacket of my dreams without conventional pockets or a lot of bulk!!! It's been a staple all weekend long for our mild temperatures out and about.

IMG_3252.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

You look GORGEOUS! The shoes really set off your stunning outfit. Such pretty hair, skin tone and those legs! And, do I see a little lamb chop there with mint jelly? One of my favorite dishes. Haven't tried yet since post sleeve. Yummy. ;]

I am in love with these shoes.
yes lamb with mint.... so good. I only ate one bite. One bite of filet two bites of scallops, one whole asparagus ant a bite of cream brûlée’s I was stuffed And managed to lose a pound.... how???

one lemon drop martini

5 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Happy Sunday.

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Okay, this is my absolute favorite of your outfits! You can wear this to work, right?!

Srs, a similar but more midi length skirt would look AWESOME for modern wear, just sayin....

3 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Finally found the jean jacket of my dreams without conventional pockets or a lot of bulk!!! It's been a staple all weekend long for our mild temperatures out and about.

IMG_3252.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

Okay, Sophie, this is the BEST denim jacket I have ever seen. I like denim jackets, but don’t have one because they tend to be pretty boxy and not have any interesting touches, you know? This one, though, is absolute perfection.

@KaysMommy I love your photoshoot outfits!! And your hat! Love it.

@BayougirlMrsS Side profile lookin' hot! Your tummy is so F.L.A.T.! Is that the buck 40 shirt?

@Sophie7713 You need to tell me where you got that jacket, please. And does it come in grey or black?????

@Charlie-Ann :image.png.9816fd303845d918e3437cc69e63b7a1.png

Edited by ms.sss

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

@KaysMommy I love your photoshoot outfits!! And your hat! Love it.

@BayougirlMrsS Side profile lookin' hot! Your tummy is so F.L.A.T.! Is that the buck 40 shirt?

@Sophie7713 You need to tell me where you got that jacket, please. And does it come in grey or black?????

@Charlie-Ann :image.png.9816fd303845d918e3437cc69e63b7a1.png

Jean jacket size small by for all mankind 7 - Los Angeles label from Saks Fifth Avenue. I did not see a grey or black version in store, but maybe on line? You'd look awesome in a XS and I love the little concealed front side pockets! Do model if you become a twin! Fun! ;]

Sunday morning outfit and Breakfast with two handsome gentlemen...

IMG_2369.jpeg

IMG_2405.jpeg

IMG_2404.jpeg

IMG_2408.jpeg

IMG_2413.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg