Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

36 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

in love with the white shirt with the Knot on the side.... Where????

A wonderful find, right!? Purchased these ever so soft t-shirts in white, black and pale citron made by SeebyChloe at Saks Fifth Avenue.

1 hour ago, KaysMommy said:

Ps do you see the photo bombs in both pictures. 

I'll play!

There's a doggy behind kiddo, and there's a kiddo behind you, LOL.

Today’s outfit. I am in some of my new everlane work pants, a thrifted sweater, and a thrifted men’s wool vintage blazer.

I go back and forth sometimes on whether to tuck in my shirt or not, because I have tummy loose skin/flab. I decided that the overall look was better tucked in on this outfit. Oh! I am officially “overweight” now. For the first time in my adult life, I am out of the obese category. Of course, I lost 3 pounds yesterday due to a stomach bug, but I don’t care, I’ll take it!

E9231B8E-CFD2-4860-8D86-6E39BF11D628.thumb.jpeg.026382164ca0c23b81a80826f841de4a.jpeg

77BA7CC0-D84A-470F-BA02-1FD64361A1AC.thumb.jpeg.ab1764787d527bcc78476c72ccac97d2.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

A wonderful find, right!? Purchased these ever so soft t-shirts in white, black and pale citron made by SeebyChloe at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Multipurchase! 😍

4 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Jake I love the socks. Also looking great.

November11, ohlala. I love the color of the boots and the jacket. Looking fabulous on a chilly day. Isn’t it great losing shoe sizes as well?

So unrelated to me it’s decades day at my daughters school. She chose the 90’s. I told her what I used to wear, and this is what she came up with. Me I’m just in my normal. The 3rd cardigan I ordered from Amazon. I need more colors now. 😉 Oh darn I should order all the cardigans and dresses in my cart, since I’m almost out of my bariatric Multivitamins I “need” to order those. I’ll just tell my husband oops I didn’t realize all the clothes were in my cart to.

Have a great day to all you awesome, amazing, supportive, inspiring BP friends.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

your daughter is so adorable!!!! Is she excited about her new mom's energy ?

5 hours ago, JAKE H said:

This is how you gotta take the picture when the whole outfit is on point and you dont have a full length mirror 😋😂😂😂😂

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Problem solved!

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B06XQ5KCRD/ref=psdc_3736381_t1_B076QD7X1B

16 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

All Red Adidas (took this pic last night)

20200224_195141_HDR.jpg

I love it SO MUCH!

4 hours ago, november11 said:

morning23.jpg.6e018527cb7f82f0f7ab1b97a8934fe8.jpg LIVE WIRE checking in ....lol

and they not a size 11 ….anymore ,,,morning24.jpg.bcb20ab099fabab45ea5f683efe85ddd.jpg

I aspire to your level of coordination ❤️

4 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Jake I love the socks. Also looking great.

November11, ohlala. I love the color of the boots and the jacket. Looking fabulous on a chilly day. Isn’t it great losing shoe sizes as well?

So unrelated to me it’s decades day at my daughters school. She chose the 90’s. I told her what I used to wear, and this is what she came up with. Me I’m just in my normal. The 3rd cardigan I ordered from Amazon. I need more colors now. 😉 Oh darn I should order all the cardigans and dresses in my cart, since I’m almost out of my bariatric multivitamins I “need” to order those. I’ll just tell my husband oops I didn’t realize all the clothes were in my cart to.

Have a great day to all you awesome, amazing, supportive, inspiring BP friends.

I’m pretty sure I have all the necessary ingredients to pretty closely replicate her outfit 😂 it’s super cute and totally my jam!

Happy Mardi Gras Everyone.....!!!! Very casual day even though i don't get to do Mardi Gras anymore that i moved to Mississippi and we don't get off for that... 😞

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

2 hours ago, AngieBear said:

I love it SO MUCH!

I feel the need to aggressively carry a clipboard and headset around a field while glaring at a camera

Or

Join a break dancing troupe

😅