Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 02/25/2020 at 06:01, kristieshannon said:

It’s a nice weight fabric, seems to be well made. I’m wearing a 12 for reference.

I think you need to find reasons to wear it now, it’ll be to big soon. Now I have another dress in my cart.

On 02/24/2020 at 13:36, sillykitty said:

My outfits from this weekend

You've seen this sweater before, one of my faves. Jeans are too loose, but not super obvious

IMG_9792.thumb.jpg.8224687a0bf3fdf42210bd5926724f91.jpg

And his one my bf convinced me to unbutton one button more than I would have been comfortable with 😂

IMG_9826.thumb.jpg.8635c21fcf9e1f707fe4605be22c15b0.jpg

And I can't tell you the last time I wore a belt with jeans! 😳

I love both pairs of boots, and the jeans with the belt looks amazing!!!

14 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Here's the back detailing of the new blouse I spoke about earlier. Belt artisans from Etsy that I really liked were Dragos @ SoS Collections and Vladislava @ PLIKbrand. There is a wide variety to select from depending upon your tastes. OOTD is new black jeans and top for mother Smith's 85th birthday celebration today! She still enjoys wearing pretty lipstick and getting manicures. B-day posies to cheer up her apartment. She was a Naval nurse (24) stationed in San Diego when pregnant with her first son, my hubs. She hid it for as long as she could because back in those days (1959) when the head nurse learned one was with child... You were automatically discharged from duty as an officer! Incredulous! ;[ Really. I love all her fascinating stories including that one.

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2179.jpeg

That was beautiful!!! May Mother Smith have many,many more...oh and I love that top ,both of them are my style...

On 02/23/2020 at 17:45, AngieBear said:

I made a quick change to go out to dinner. Please excuse the clothes strewn everywhere, my MIL delivered a bag of her old work clothes to me.

2DA38A72-5E6E-401D-801C-F09AEC08FBBE.thumb.jpeg.c2ee1d43813ab8bb1421c3d23d5eb51e.jpeg DDFB8498-2F1B-4634-AFD4-9ECC174F3E92.thumb.jpeg.a16a7933bd9224a74c3c0bf5ceea731f.jpeg

I was inspired by your thrift shopping and found a leather blazer of my own at one. Will post a pic! I love your boots & belt combo in this.

33 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

This is how you gotta take the picture when the whole outfit is on point and you dont have a full length mirror 😋😂😂😂😂

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Definitely on point ………..you too cool for me....

On 02/25/2020 at 05:16, november11 said:

morning23.jpg.6e018527cb7f82f0f7ab1b97a8934fe8.jpg LIVE WIRE checking in ....lol

and they not a size 11 ….anymore ,,,morning24.jpg.bcb20ab099fabab45ea5f683efe85ddd.jpg

Oh man, I LOVE that raspberry color! You’re brightening up what looks like a cloudy, dreary day :)

4 minutes ago, november11 said:

Definitely on point ………..you too cool for me....

NO WAY, you are the ones coaching me!

Jake I love the socks. Also looking great.

November11, ohlala. I love the color of the boots and the jacket. Looking fabulous on a chilly day. Isn’t it great losing shoe sizes as well?

So unrelated to me it’s decades day at my daughters school. She chose the 90’s. I told her what I used to wear, and this is what she came up with. Me I’m just in my normal. The 3rd cardigan I ordered from Amazon. I need more colors now. 😉 Oh darn I should order all the cardigans and dresses in my cart, since I’m almost out of my bariatric Multivitamins I “need” to order those. I’ll just tell my husband oops I didn’t realize all the clothes were in my cart to.

Ps do you see the photo bombs in both pictures.

Have a great day to all you awesome, amazing, supportive, inspiring BP friends.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

15 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Here's the back detailing of the new blouse I spoke about earlier. Belt artisans from Etsy that I really liked were Dragos @ SoS Collections and Vladislava @ PLIKbrand. There is a wide variety to select from depending upon your tastes. OOTD is new black jeans and top for mother Smith's 85th birthday celebration today! She still enjoys wearing pretty lipstick and getting manicures. B-day posies to cheer up her apartment. She was a Naval nurse (24) stationed in San Diego when pregnant with her first son, my hubs. She hid it for as long as she could because back in those days (1959) when the head nurse learned one was with child... You were automatically discharged from duty as an officer! Incredulous! ;[ Really. I love all her fascinating stories including that one.

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2179.jpeg

in love with the white shirt with the Knot on the side.... Where????

55 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

I was inspired by your thrift shopping and found a leather blazer of my own at one. Will post a pic! I love your boots & belt combo in this.

Yes......... you are really doing a great job.... winner winner

OMG.. I love ya'll.

Sillykitty - be PROUD of those cha-chas and gorg bod.

Jake - again, i see nothing but confidence. Very nice!

Sophie - your infectious in such a fab way

kristieshannon - love your tude and those boots.

Kay - you are just super cute and tiny and your daughter is beautiful as well.

If i've missed anyone - sorry, you all look fab and love coming to this site and seeing all you people.

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

This is how you gotta take the picture when the whole outfit is on point and you dont have a full length mirror 😋😂😂😂😂

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Smoking hot, Mr. Jake. You are definitely off to an awesome day. Happy Tuesday!

20 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Smoking hot, Mr. Jake. You are definitely off to an awesome day. Happy Tuesday!

thank you!!!!

Seriously, keeping up with this thread is like part-time job! (love it).

@Sophie7713 : HBD mother Smith! I was in love with the "art deco" cuffed shirt, but I think I'm gonna have to break up with it because that asymmetrical side tie one is THE ONE for me. 😍 *shoves @BayougirlMrsS to the side*

@GreenTealael : can you model the socks WITH the dress???

@KaysMommy : even in "normal work clothes" you still look FAB. P.S. Daughter is a cutie 😍

@kristieshannon : Pretty dress, looks great on you! Your waist looks flat and trim!! Hope you got to convince hubby to take you out. Or you could wear it out with some pals! Or you could wear it around the house and just feel gorgeous all day long :)

@JakeH : Sock game!!! P.S. You will NOT be single for very long looking like that.. :337_fire:

@november11 : Um, that POV shot is...interesting. LOLOLOLzzz. Though it does give an excellent view of those boots that I am making a plan on stealing from you at this very moment..

@sillykitty :

image.thumb.png.e61a04abac0268cc417467a07b4aebd9.png

Edited by ms.sss