Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here's the back detailing of the new blouse I spoke about earlier. Belt artisans from Etsy that I really liked were Dragos @ SoS Collections and Vladislava @ PLIKbrand. There is a wide variety to select from depending upon your tastes. OOTD is new black jeans and top for mother Smith's 85th birthday celebration today! She still enjoys wearing pretty lipstick and getting manicures. B-day posies to cheer up her apartment. She was a Naval nurse (24) stationed in San Diego when pregnant with her first son, my hubs. She hid it for as long as she could because back in those days (1959) when the head nurse learned one was with child... You were automatically discharged from duty as an officer! Incredulous! ;[ Really. I love all her fascinating stories including that one.

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2179.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

WOW! FABULOUS! I need to sit down. Like can we be anymore drop dead gorgeous with that tucked in fitted shirt, belt and blue jeans. I agree with BF show off those assets. The V neck is so very flattering... Meow.

THIS! And I LOVE the addition of the belt!

56 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Here's the back detailing of the new blouse I spoke about earlier. Belt artisans from Etsy that I really liked were Dragos @ SoS Collections and Vladislava @ PLIKbrand. There is a wide variety to select from depending upon your tastes. OOTD is new black jeans and top for mother Smith's 85th birthday celebration today! She still enjoys wearing pretty lipstick and getting manicures. B-day posies to cheer up her apartment. She was a Naval nurse (24) stationed in San Diego when pregnant with her first son, my hubs. She hid it for as long as she could because back in those days (1959) when the head nurse learned one was with child... You were automatically discharged from duty as an officer! Incredulous! ;[ Really. I love all her fascinating stories including that one.

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_2128.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2179.jpeg

Whoa, I liked the shirt before, now I LOVE it!

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I don't currently need new clothes but in an effort to keep up with this thread I bought these yesterday while shopping with my BF

Y'all know I don't even play (futbol) Soccer right... but they match my Adidas dress 😅

20200224_163958_HDR.jpg

My first thought when I saw the pic, before I read your post was that those socks would be PERFECT with your super cute Adidas dress! I’m still jealous of that dress.

33 minutes ago, AngieBear said:

My first thought when I saw the pic, before I read your post was that those socks would be PERFECT with your super cute Adidas dress! I’m still jealous of that dress.

When I saw them I thought the exact same thing!

Wow I was busy all day then come here and so much going on. Sophie I love the detailing on the back of that white blouse. Also styling for Mother’s birthday. I used to work at a nursing home, I could listen to stories forever. I bet you will love a new white costume blouse I got, it has great detailing on the back. I will share when I wear it for our next shoot.

SillyKitty, wow just when I thought you couldn’t get any hotter. Let me use Ms.sss “rawr”. That extra unbuttoned button, wow, show what you’ve got.

I’m so happy to see some new faces on here. All are looking fabulous.

I was in my normal work clothes today. Nothing as great as I’m seeing on here.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Fresh off the Amazon delivery truck! I love this faux wrap style. Now I need my hubby to take me out on a date night so I have an excuse to wear it!

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

On 02/24/2020 at 22:12, kristieshannon said:

Fresh off the Amazon delivery truck! I love this faux wrap style. Now I need my hubby to take me out on a date night so I have an excuse to wear it!

You are looking great. I love that dress. I have about 5 knee length dresses in my Amazon cart. And I use sally only wear long maxi dresses. Do you have the link for that dress? I’m always worried I’ll order a horrible made dress.

7 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

This is really cute ❤

This is how you gotta take the picture when the whole outfit is on point and you dont have a full length mirror 😋😂😂😂😂

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

On 02/25/2020 at 04:25, KaysMommy said:

You are looking great. I love that dress. I have about 5 knee length dresses in my Amazon cart. And I use sally only wear long maxi dresses. Do you have the link for that dress? I’m always worried I’ll order a horrible made dress.

Amazon Brand - Lark & Ro Women's... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L939BLN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

15 hours ago, sillykitty said:

My outfits from this weekend

You've seen this sweater before, one of my faves. Jeans are too loose, but not super obvious

IMG_9792.thumb.jpg.8224687a0bf3fdf42210bd5926724f91.jpg

And his one my bf convinced me to unbutton one button more than I would have been comfortable with 😂

IMG_9826.thumb.jpg.8635c21fcf9e1f707fe4605be22c15b0.jpg

And I can't tell you the last time I wore a belt with jeans! 😳

SMOKIN :72_imp:

On 02/25/2020 at 04:25, KaysMommy said:

It’s a nice weight fabric, seems to be well made. I’m wearing a 12 for reference.

14 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

WOW! FABULOUS! I need to sit down. Like can we be anymore drop dead gorgeous with that tucked in fitted shirt, belt and blue jeans. I agree with BF show off those assets. The V neck is so very flattering... Meow.

AND I QUESS HE DID TELL YOU TO UN BUTTON IT ..OOHH LA LA !!!!