Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been so lazy lately since work, but I have got to get back in the work out motion, regardless how tired I feel:)

Ok I have been MIA for a while and I am not doing well.

I was put on disability at work because my heart problem caused me to call out way to much. Since I have been Home I Barely get out of bed. My nausea is horrible I can not take any Protein Drinks. I try and get up but after 5-10 min I feel dizzy, nauseous and shaky. My sleep pattern is screwed I read all night try to stay up all day to get back to normal schedule then pass out in the early afternoon keep trying to stay awake FAIL and read all night.

My family is worried about me I am worried about me. I am monitoring my blood sugar it's not to bad and i cover with minimal insulin when needed. I eat Protein veggies and fruit. Been watching a lot of cooking shows and making some great recipes low carb delish but it takes a lot out of me to be up long enough to cook.

I try to exercise but again FAIL. maybe once a month I do my stationary bike. I have no scale to weigh myself so I can not quantify my wt loss although I look and feel like I have lost some. I am losing a lot of hair but it was so thick pre surgery it's not noticeably thin. My legs thighs mostly are very lumpy and I have recently started having severe nose bleeds.

I feel like of all of us I am the most pathetic and unsuccessful. Everyone looks so good and I know I was the biggest and have the most to lose but WHEN OH WHEN AM I GOING TO BE MORE ABLE? AM I GOING TO DIE?

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I was put on disability at work because my heart problem caused me to call out way to much. Since I have been Home I Barely get out of bed. My nausea is horrible I can not take any Protein drinks. I try and get up but after 5-10 min I feel dizzy' date=' nauseous and shaky. My sleep pattern is screwed I read all night try to stay up all day to get back to normal schedule then pass out in the early afternoon keep trying to stay awake FAIL and read all night.

My family is worried about me I am worried about me. I am monitoring my blood sugar it's not to bad and i cover with minimal insulin when needed. I eat protein veggies and fruit. Been watching a lot of cooking shows and making some great recipes low carb delish but it takes a lot out of me to be up long enough to cook.

I try to exercise but again FAIL. maybe once a month I do my stationary bike. I have no scale to weigh myself so I can not quantify my wt loss although I look and feel like I have lost some. I am losing a lot of hair but it was so thick pre surgery it's not noticeably thin. My legs thighs mostly are very lumpy and I have recently started having severe nose bleeds.

I feel like of all of us I am the most pathetic and unsuccessful. Everyone looks so good and I know I was the biggest and have the most to lose but WHEN OH WHEN AM I GOING TO BE MORE ABLE? AM I GOING TO DIE?

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk[/quote']

I am sorry to hear you are having so many issues. I hate that all of September went to a Facebook page because you guys were my motivation and information since I had my surgery in October. Has your doctor said why you are so weak? Is it from your heart or from the gastric bypass? I think you should get you a scale!! Seeing your progress might make you feel a little more encouraged!!

I was put on disability at work because my heart problem caused me to call out way to much. Since I have been Home I Barely get out of bed. My nausea is horrible I can not take any Protein drinks. I try and get up but after 5-10 min I feel dizzy, nauseous and shaky. My sleep pattern is screwed I read all night try to stay up all day to get back to normal schedule then pass out in the early afternoon keep trying to stay awake FAIL and read all night.

My family is worried about me I am worried about me. I am monitoring my blood sugar it's not to bad and i cover with minimal insulin when needed. I eat protein veggies and fruit. Been watching a lot of cooking shows and making some great recipes low carb delish but it takes a lot out of me to be up long enough to cook.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

i am sorry that i didnt reply to your post earlier. it sounds like you have had such a horrible time, post op. i wish i had loads of useful advice, that would make your days easier, but im sure you have heard it all before. i am finding that exercise is the key for losing, for me. Even a short walk makes me feel mentaly better, which then helps me with handle the day better. i use the iphone app called moves - it counts the amount of steps i do daily and each day i try to do a little more. the app gives me the push to try a bit more...

it must be really hard to be at home, not working. that alone would make the strongest person depressed, especially if you are used to working alot. being at home just gives us more time to think of food or lack of it and drive ourselves crazy over thinking everything.

have you talked to your doctor? it sounds that you are in a loop of not eating enough, which makes you nauseous, which makes you have no energy, which makes you feel depressed which makes you have troubled sleeping, which leads to having no energy..... What can you do to break this? maybe you can have some come and cook a few meals for you, which would save you the energy of cooking, and also give you more energy by eating them....

maybe you could try having planned naps in the day, say just after noon, then you would not be so tired in the afternoon and hopefully make it to a proper sleep at night. maybe put your books out reach at night so that you dont automatically start to read if you wake up. i used to not sleep more that 3 to 4 hours a night, due to being depressed i believe, and so i know how hard it is to function after so little sleep. i sleep now 6 and still wish i could sleep more...

i wish you only the best. take everyday as a new day, buy a scale (because im sure you have lost alot more that you think you have) and dont worry about lumpy legs!

you are not pathetic and unsuccessful, you are on the way,,, even if the path seems to be very winding...

please talk to your doctor or nut about how you are feeling, im sure that they have better advice.

please keep us updated

I am sorry to hear you are having so many issues. I hate that all of September went to a Facebook page because you guys were my motivation and information since I had my surgery in October. Has your doctor said why you are so weak? Is it from your heart or from the gastric bypass? I think you should get you a scale!! Seeing your progress might make you feel a little more encouraged!!

I'm sorry your upset we went to fb, your more than welcome to join the page. But we are all still on here to.. hope u are well and your weight loss journey is going well.

Kisersassy and juditha thanks for responding to my depressed post! I appreciate the encouragement. I focused on getting my Protein in finally found a Protein Drink I can tolerate Isopure. It's amazing how much better I feel mentally and physically now that I get over 40 grams in per day. I went to the doctors Monday and finally got weighed

I have eliminated 108 lbs since my preop diet in July. I can buy a scale now as I am under 350 yeah! Although not focussing on the scale is probably better for me as it used to trigger binge eating when the normal fluctuations of the scale showed a gain or no loss.

I want to invite you all to join us on Facebook it's a great group and completely private. We share our deepest fears and pics and thoughts. Please let goddess blaze know here and she can send to an invite or something to get you in.

My fB email kisersassy@yahoo.com my name Rhonda Kiser Brightbill

Kisersassy and juditha thanks for responding to my depressed post! I appreciate the encouragement. I focused on getting my Protein in finally found a protein drink I can tolerate Isopure. It's amazing how much better I feel mentally and physically now that I get over 40 grams in per day. I went to the doctors Monday and finally got weighed

I have eliminated 108 lbs since my preop diet in July. I can buy a scale now as I am under 350 yeah! Although not focussing on the scale is probably better for me as it used to trigger binge eating when the normal fluctuations of the scale showed a gain or no loss.

I want to invite you all to join us on Facebook it's a great group and completely private. We share our deepest fears and pics and thoughts. Please let goddess blaze know here and she can send to an invite or something to get you in.

Glad your doing better!

Hi Rhonda - I sent you a friend request in FB, so once you accept, I can add you to our group there too. :)

Hi Rhonda - I sent you a friend request in FB' date=' so once you accept, I can add you to our group there too. :)[/quote']

Oh please send me another I didn't realize this till I done deleted you lol sorry. You know how stranger danger is lmao!!

Hi Rhonda - I sent you a friend request in FB' date=' so once you accept, I can add you to our group there too. :)[/quote']

Ok I'm there thank you so much!!

For our fb page I hope we are going to keep the critetia as sept 2012 people only. It is a special group to me. I know everyone is in the same place in their journey pretty much and to integrate newbies would nake it not as special for me. If we decide to branch out, I think we should make a seperate group and leave sept to remember as it is.

roxyraquel hope you contacted goddessblaze and gave her your fb name so you can join us. message me the info or post here and i will check back if you want.

I am sorry for offending anyone fir wanting to join

Hello Everyone

How is everyone doing? I went to the Dr Friday and he said i'm right on track and doing great. I did get a little fill because your not suppose to be hungry and sometimes I would feel hungry and snack. So far this fill seems like its working and I don't get that hunger sensation.

I'm so excited I went to the Goodwill store and bought jeans size 16!! THEY FIT!!!! I can tell you its been over 12 years since i've even tried that size on!!

I always think of everyone and feel guilty that i'm not on more...sorry. I also slacked and never was added to the Facebook page.

Big Hugs and keep dropping the weight to everyone!!

I also see that people are joining for this years September...WOOHOO!!! Good luck and stay focused. Time does go by very fast so start getting prepared. What I did to prepare was cutting out pop, trying not to buy junk food, learning now what you can and can't eat, and start eating smaller portions