Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is 2 month I am down 40 pounds.....I can't believe it only been two months....it feels like it has only been 10 minutes...... underwater....lol it has been such a long journey.....but diabetes is no longer in my future.....so I am happy about that.

Today is 2 month I am down 40 pounds.....I can't believe it only been two months....it feels like it has only been 10 minutes...... underwater....lol it has been such a long journey.....but diabetes is no longer in my future.....so I am happy about that.

Yesterday was also my 2 month and also down 40 pounds. I stated at 303 and now 263! Keep up the good work.

Yesterday was also my 2 month and also down 40 pounds. I stated at 303 and now 263! Keep up the good work.

Same here yesterday was my 2 month I'm down 39 pounds feels great how is everyone doing

I was done 7 september....so about 10 weeks now.

Am really struggling to loose fast. Do exercise, drink lots of Water, but think i dont get enough protein!! I have only lost 17 kg. Is that very slow?? Feels like it.

Suppose I will have to get a shake and some Protein powder....grrrrrrrrr

I was done 7 september....so about 10 weeks now.

Am really struggling to loose fast. Do exercise' date=' drink lots of Water, but think i dont get enough protein!! I have only lost 17 kg. Is that very slow?? Feels like it.

Suppose I will have to get a shake and some Protein powder....grrrrrrrrr[/quote']

It took you awhile to gain the weight so be patient. You try to lose too fast your body will slow down your metabolism at some point. Are you on our September to Remember face book page? If not join us...it's great info and a fun group of people that all had surgery in sept..

Ill be ten weeks tomorrow its crazy how fast time goes. I really hope that i can continue to lose weight for at least a couple more months at the same rate as now. I went from 297 to 255. Im thrilled. I did think I would loose more faster but I can't say that Im not happy.

I've been sick so the Dr gave me two ivs with abx. And now the scale says I've gained 2 lbs.. Had anyone else had this happen. I haven't been able to really ready anything due to my sore throat. So could it be the fluids

I've been sick so the Dr gave me two ivs with abx. And now the scale says I've gained 2 lbs.. Had anyone else had this happen. I haven't been able to really ready anything due to my sore throat. So could it be the fluids

I had something similar happen and i knew that I would gain so didnt worry too much about it. I can gain over 2 lbs easy from morning to night ! Ive recently hid my scales from myself because i have become a slave to it.

I hope you feel better soon!

Has anyone had issues with their temper....I have such a short fuse and stupid stuff piss me off....I am not that type of person....but I get sick of hearing people bitch about the same stuff.....plus my kids not listening gets to me....I don't know what is wrong with me ....I am normally the happiest person ever....but I am not anymore....I don't know why....

Your hormones are out of control!! It takes a few months for you to get back in control or get some meds

Your hormones are out of control!! It takes a few months for you to get back in control or get some meds

I am right there with you. I have been taking the train to crazytown. Anger depression just psycho

...hope this ends soon

Hey all post-op September 17th. 45lbs down. 81lbs. Gone in total!!

Wow! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Jess...Surgiversary 9/19/12

Jessuniquiladybug how are you doing now? I have been thinking a lot about you. Hoping things have stabilized and you are over your buyers remorse. you had such high hopes and expectations for the surgery and your path was not smooth. Please let me know. I am ok had food poisoning last week was really bad almost recovered now, down 69 lbs since my last weigh in 2 wks ago( I hardly ever weigh myself can't get into the crazy obsessed scale thing) .

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Need help. Had surgery sept 19th down 49lbs. But plato this whole week. I been exercise and getting liquids in but nothing. Weight is slowly coming off this month. Is this happening to anyone else.

Need help. Had surgery sept 19th down 49lbs. But plato this whole week. I been exercise and getting liquids in but nothing. Weight is slowly coming off this month. Is this happening to anyone else.

Mine has been slower than yours 36 lbs in 10 weeks