Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Damn I thought it was in this thread where I mentioned Plenty of Fish, and someone else named another dating site which is popular in their area. Now I can't find that post to look up that dating site.

OK Cupid is the site, I have just found it to have a better caliber of men than PoF, imo.

Love the lack of hunger when I fast, love the tightness, last night I saved my eating (chewing) for dinner, my sardine salad, I barely managed 3 bites before the sneeze alert went off.

Can't wait till this ToM bloat is over so I can weigh myself.

Oh yeah, I have looked on OK Cupid. Their set up is so completely different. I thought someone had mentioned one I had never heard of. I am thinking of paying to join the one that's for us older folks. I'll be 61 on Fri. I think it's called Senior People Meet.

Edited by Oregondaisy

Nice to see you OD, know what you mean about posting a real picture.

U look great Daisy. I tried 3 dating sites and my ranking:

OKCupid

POF

Match

Match seemed like all guys MY age range 49- wanted only younger women.

I plan to try dating again in January. I have a new approach planned.

ODasiy.... BEAUTIFUL! How nice to "see" you!!! Good luck with dating adventures.

OK Cupid is the site' date=' I have just found it to have a better caliber of men than PoF, imo. Love the lack of hunger when I fast, love the tightness, last night I saved my eating (chewing) for dinner, my sardine salad, I barely managed 3 bites before the sneeze alert went off. Can't wait till this ToM bloat is over so I can weigh myself.[/quote']

Oh, oh, oh! Are you a sneezer, too? I Am too! I will sneeze 7-8 times when I get to the "almost" or full stage!

Oh yeah' date=' I have looked on OK Cupid. Their set up is so completely different. I thought someone had mentioned one I had never heard of. I am thinking of paying to join the one that's for us older folks. I'll be 61 on Fri. I think it's called Senior People Meet. I don't do this often. I don't like having my picture online. After the people in our group look at it, I am going to delete it.[/quote']

Wowzers! You look good! Verythin! Great to SEE you too! Good luck!

daisy! you are a cutie pie! nice to see your face... your cartoon does look like you though....

is there a dating site for cougars? :) (I'm not looking, I am married, to a guy 12 years younger)

Edited by feedyoureye

Nice to see you, Daisy! You look wonderful.

Congrats on the bonus loss, Georgia.

Laura, I get it. I really, really get it. Because there are times when this seems easy but it's only easy for me when I don't eat! It just takes one bad choice to wind up on a slide of them and it then takes days of NOT EATING (when all I want to do is eat) to get that out of my system again. I want to say, yeah,hooray, I'm normal. I mean, I look normal. Do I want to be thinner, well, yeah. But I look like a normal gal that never had a weight problem. I know that I told myself at 250 pounds that I'd be thrilled just to be under 200 pounds but it turns out I lied! I want to be thinner and it's so damned hard to get there. And yes, I feel just as frustrated as you sometimes, so you are not alone. I hate to be so negative, too, because for this thread is almost entirely full of optimism and it's a nice safe place to be. But yeah - I only have these eight stupid pounds to get back to the bottom of my goal window and I CANNOT LOSE THEM! And I keep gaining little bit here, little bit there but I'm actually UP from where I was a few months ago and that sucks, too.

I think it's just harder than I expected to wrap my head around the fact that I may look normal but I'm never going to be normal. I'm always going to be a food addict. The Halloween candy in my living room? I don't even feel physical hunger and every night I walk in there and stare at those bags wanting to open them up! It's crazy. I have such a hard time sticking to a Protein heavy diet now, likely because I have been doing it for more than three years in the hopes that some day I'll finally get to my goal weight and stay there. But no, no such luck. I hate that I've accomplished so much and still feel like I'm falling short. I'm am really, truly grateful for Elisheva but my word, I had no idea how much of a set back having a baby would be. Half of me wants to hop on the pregnancy board and shout to those women, "Don't do it!! Just don't do it!" but of course I would never do that.

I'm just tired. I've been doing this for a while now and it does get old. I really miss that easy maintenance window I used to keep. In fairness? My body seems to have found a new window. I bounce between 141-145 and it doesn't matter if I'm downing Protein Shakes and hard boiled eggs or if I'm eating candy, bread and bowls of Cereal. My body is happy here. I'm not, but my body seems fully intent on staying here.

I think the only way for me to break past this is to cut the calories down, drop 5:2 for the time being and get 700-900 calories a day for a few weeks until I'm there.

But ugh...that just sounds like too much work, and I'm feeling far too defeated to take that on!

Fast day - protein coffee in a few moments, then protein, protein, protein all day and night. Anyone else so sick of Water they can't seem to drink it? I feel thirsty but just can't take plain water anymore - I've been using my infuser but even that's gotten old. Time to break out the drops again, I guess!

~Cheri

Hi guys! Back from our SoCal vacation and woo there was a good portion of food that was sooooo not on my plan (hi Churro's, hi fried Monte Cristo sandwich the size of my head) there was also lots of trotting around - had days of over 30,000 steps and lots of movement according to my fitbit. Got home and the scale was up a bit - felt bloaty and swollen from not enough Water, so I had a fast day yesterday while trying to catch up on work - got on the scale this morning and saw a new low and have claimed it for the ticker ;) Woo for 165. Okay now I gotta get back to work!

Way to go, Chimera!!!! Name and claim it! LOL Love 5:2 benefits and ability to "climb right back on" lifestyle when we get out of our "norm."

And "Monte Cristo" - haven't had one in so longggggggggggg Smh.