Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OD, you look great, you are so little!! I thought your cartoon looks like you, too. I don't like having my pic online either. I remember you from the day I had surgery with Dr. Aceves. You were there meeting with him...I think you had your facelift done and decided to have your sleeve checked, I could be wrong about that. Anyway, I just remember you had wrote on here that you were there but I don't think we met. If we did I was totally drugged out and don't remember...lol

Hi guys! Back from our SoCal vacation and woo there was a good portion of food that was sooooo not on my plan (hi Churro's, hi fried Monte Cristo sandwich the size of my head) there was also lots of trotting around - had days of over 30,000 steps and lots of movement according to my fitbit. Got home and the scale was up a bit - felt bloaty and swollen from not enough Water, so I had a fast day yesterday while trying to catch up on work - got on the scale this morning and saw a new low and have claimed it for the ticker ;) Woo for 165. Okay now I gotta get back to work!

Glad you had fun on your vacation. Congrats on the new low!:)

OD you look fantastic! No way do you even look 55 years! I think your pic would be great for you! You are beautiful......and skinny! :P

Chimmie! A Monty Christo the size of you head AND loss after one day of 5:2! Thats the way to go girl!

Hmm, sitting at 261 calories and it's only 2:15. Gonna be a slim dinner and evening!! :(. Hopefully, I will prevail. LOL

Hmm, sitting at 261 calories and it's only 2:15. Gonna be a slim dinner and evening!! :(. Hopefully, I will prevail. LOL

You can do it! You've got this!

I haven't eaten anything yet. In the next hour I'll eat. I like to wait until afternoon because I enjoy eating in the evening more than the morning.

You can do it! You've got this! I haven't eaten anything yet. In the next hour I'll eat. I like to wait until afternoon because I enjoy eating in the evening more than the morning.

I usually don't eat til around 11 or so but, um, not so much today. Bran flakes, then mini babybel, then banana. :).

cook all the veggies in 2-3 cups of broth for 15 minutes. Add corn starch to 1/4 cup of Water, then add to Soup stirring until thickened- beat egg, then stream into hot soup…. top with sesame oil, soy sauce- flavor with white pepper till spicy.

Giant dinner 211 calories

Argo - 100% Pure Corn Starch, 1.5 tbsp (8 g)

Eggs - Whole, raw, 1 large

Oil - toasted sesame, 0.33 tbsp

Carrots - Raw, 0.25 cup, chopped

Cauliflower - Raw, 0.5 cup

Fresh Express - Green Shredded Cabbage (for Cole Slaw), 1.5 cup

Edited by feedyoureye

cook all the veggies in 2-3 cups of broth for 15 minutes. Add corn starch to 1/4 cup of water' date=' then add to Soup stirring until thickened- beat egg, then stream into hot soup…. top with sesame oil, soy sauce- flavor with white pepper till spicy. Giant dinner 211 calories Argo - 100% Pure Corn Starch, 1.5 tbsp (8 g) 45 eggs - Whole, raw, 1 large 74 Oil - toasted sesame, 0.33 tbsp 41 Carrots - Raw, 0.25 cup, chopped 13 Cauliflower - Raw, 0.5 cup 13 Fresh Express - Green Shredded Cabbage (for Cole Slaw), 1.5 cup 25[/quote']

Okay, I just "shared" by email to myself so I can Make tomorrow. Didn't see until too late for tonight. This sounds delish! You have such good food !!

I did "taco salad" with lots lettuce mix and 1/2 cup homemade chili I had on hand with a topping of salsa. That plus 2T PB 2 chocolate and a 40 cal Fudgebar out me at a 546 total!! I'll take it!!!!!

Then I peddled 10 miles!!!!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I am so happy that (I may as well say it now) at 61, I have no grey hair.< /p>

I had my date today. The guy was very anti fat people. He wanted to meet at this cofee shop/bakery. I had the tinest cookie I could find and Water. Every time someone came in the door he would make a comment like " That lady sure looks like she needs that donut" Then an overweight man came in and he said "how would you like it if he turned out to be your online date"

He's not going to be around long. He's from Colorado and he's looking to relocate here. He told me he liked me a lot and would like to see me again.

He's defnitely not bf material but depending on how bored I am that day, I may see him again. When he wasn't ragging on fat people, he was actually interesting and funny.

I hate online dating. I wish there were some other way to meet people.

I had Protein Shakes for Breakfast, I guess a cookie for lunch and a Protein Shake for dinner so I didn manage a fast today. It's too bad I'm going to gain weight tomorrow from birthday cake cause I am in the diet zone now!

Sarsar, I did come in and see Dr. Aceves when I came to Mexicali for my face lift. I didn't see anyone else though, other than Dr. Campos. It would have been nice to know someone from the board who was going to be there. I would have gone to visit for sure.

Well that's a bummer that he was so negative towards fat people. (Not everyone from Colorado is like that...just saying ;) )

And no grey hair? OMG I'm so jealous!! I started with grey around age 21, so not fair!!! But yay for you...lol.

Fasting today girls...after seeing a super-new-low on Tues, I've been sort of not watching it closely, so I'm looking forward to today's fast to put me back in my place. ^_^

Chimera and Sarsar Glad you guys are still here and doing well. OD your brave hitting the dating pool, gotta get past some frogs to find the prince. Laura-ven if your like me and simply reading and not posting this is for your. I hope your doing well, "getting into a better headspace" as I think you put it. You know probably better than me that you have to keep going, the alternative is to give up and gain weight. Even though I didn't lose any weight last year I did enjoy life but stayed at the same weight. Maybe a break from trying to lose weight is what you need. You don't always have to be the uplifter.. This time we are here to give you encouragement and help lift you up. So if your reading this. Here's another cyber hug ( !!!! )

Fasted on Monday and Thursday of this week. Not too bad..As always, easy to do while at work. Drinking plenty of Green tea. I have a salad of lettuce, celery and cucumbers ready for the lunch time, and I'm able to keep moving. Diner is perfect Protein and veggies. Then.. you know. So I'm going to listen to some advice I heard a long time ago. If you continue to do the same thing, you'll get the same results, if you do something different you'll get different results ( or something like that ). My next fast days will not include planned Snacks. No snacks on fast days. I've gotta learn to do without. Also. FYE, CGJ and Georgia helped me realize I need to lower my calorie count, so focus on getting below 1200 ( may be lower ). One thing at a time for me.. then I'll tackle the exercise monster I hate to look at. Have a great day.. fasting or feasting!!