Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how to reset your metabolism with excersize and food?

I had a treadmill it was a nice robe holder. Lol. I want one again I think this time I migjt actually use it.

Ha! My husband made a comment about that happening! But I just asked "pretty please" :P

Butter him up girl lol. You know what you have to do to get your way. Would he rather you put on some short jogging shorts and walk around the block?

Is it too late for me? I'm almost 3 years out and (apparently) destroyed my metabolism within my first year post-op. I have been attempting TDEE eating for ... one week now, not the true TDEE of 1545 because I know I need to go gradually, but well over 1000 cals. I have been exercising intensely for one month exactly now and have not lost any weight and since starting weights 2 weeks ago I've gone up 3 pounds.

I've now run out of Protein Powder. I try to get in my Water but, even if I prorate it over the course of the day, I am still running to the latrine every 10 minutes and I just can't be doing that, the latrine is 2 blocks away!

:(:(

I was telling fiddle earlier today that I'm going to get a treadmill my husband was against having one in the living room. But I convinced him so that way when I watch my news in the morning I can just walk (run?) :)

Do it...or get an Elliptical I bought myself a Sole E95 Elliptical ( it's awesome:))and I put it in the corner of my living room and I watch TV while doing it.I am not a runner bc my knees but I can get going at a good clip on that thing with no issue and I change up the resistance.

I was telling fiddle earlier today that I'm going to get a treadmill my husband was against having one in the living room. But I convinced him so that way when I watch my news in the morning I can just walk (run?) :)

Get an iPad mount and watch a episode of Grey's Anatomy or Revenge. It's a perfect timer.

Mannnn. I've wanted one forever. I'm picky though, I really want a precor for running and those aren't cheap!

Mannnn. I've wanted one forever. I'm picky though' date=' I really want a precor for running and those aren't cheap![/quote']

HA! Tell me about it! So fiddle said to look at precor..... I just got offline looking at them 0_o

A little more than I wanted to spend!

Right now imma going to drag my fat ass upstairs and ride my recumbent bike and dream of precor :P

Butter him up girl lol. You know what you have to do to get your way. Would he rather you put on some short jogging shorts and walk around the block?

Girl.....if I put on shorts and pranced around the block? I think the neighbors might take up a collection to buy me a treadmill!

Lets just say the thighs? They ain't pretty :P

HA! Tell me about it! So fiddle said to look at precor..... I just got offline looking at them 0_o

A little more than I wanted to spend!

Right now imma going to drag my fat ass upstairs and ride my recumbent bike and dream of precor :P

Yup - I never said they would be cheap. Lol. Quite the opposite. Mine is an older model named C954, but has help up really well since I have been running on it quite consistently in last 5 months. Very solid machine, but not a lot of bells and whistles like some of the new models. Someday, I will get a new model, maybe next year. I am a Craig's list guy when it comes to buying exercise equipment from all those people who hang clothes on it.

Yup - I never said they would be cheap. Lol. Quite the opposite. Mine is an older model names C954' date=' but has help up really well since I have been running on it quite consistently in last 5 months. Very solid machine, but not a lot of bells and whistles like some of the new models. Someday, I will get a new model, maybe next year. I am a Craig's list guy when it comes to buying exercise equipment from all those people who hang clothes on it.[/quote']

Yep sitting here riding my bike looking at Craigslist as we speak :)

Good for you Laura!! I am glad that you are doing the exercise. You will get a blast of endorphins and feel great (once you really crank up the intensity). Cheers!

Precor C956i Treadmill

http://bit.ly/12ykdfA

Here's a listing on eBay for 5 of them @ 1200 ea in LA

Ok this is going to sound silly but I kinda wanted a treadmill I can fold... Do you guys think all those are crappy?

Ok this is going to sound silly but I kinda wanted a treadmill I can fold... Do you guys think all those are crappy?

I do not think the commercial Precor c95xi models fold, but that may be just true of my c954i. It is a beast to lift, let alone move.