Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how to reset your metabolism with excersize and food?

Oh yeah walk away from the donut' date=' remember a moment on the lips is a lifetime on your hips!!!!![/quote']

The only thing keeping my from a donut is the fact that I'm to lazy to go to the store and buy one! See? Sometimes laziness does pay off!

I'm rethinking the treadmil I saw today I'm going to sleep on it and decide in the morning I get scared buying certain things used! My luck and it would be a giant clothes hanger from breaking down..

And just ask you husband pretty please :D

The only thing keeping my from a donut is the fact that I'm to lazy to go to the store and buy one! See? Sometimes laziness does pay off!

I'm rethinking the treadmil I saw today I'm going to sleep on it and decide in the morning I get scared buying certain things used! My luck and it would be a giant clothes hanger from breaking down..

What treadmill are you interested in?

Don't laugh but I've looked at a proform..

It was ok but then this afternoon I went and tried a healthrider it was sturdy and folds but the thing I like best about it is that the belt was cushioned and was really comfortable.. But I don't know.

I might have to poke around more.

Im wondering how to reset my metabolism. I know I need more calories and excersize' date=' I just dont know where to begin. Any info would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

Get the 'my fitness pal' ap. it's the best thing I ever did. You enter all the foods you eat or drink and it calculates all Protein, carbs (broken down into trans and saturated fats) Calcium etc. it also allows you to enter your goal weight and enable you to track your weight to see how you are progressing. I love it.

I will ask lol, he's a good man. He tries to give me everthing I need and more. I never ask for anything but somehow he always find out what I would like to have.

Do it...or get an Elliptical I bought myself a Sole E95 Elliptical ( it's awesome:))and I put it in the corner of my living room and I watch TV while doing it.I am not a runner bc my knees but I can get going at a good clip on that thing with no issue and I change up the resistance.

Me too! I love my elliptical. Treadmills hurt my knees with the pounding, but my elliptical is smooth with good resistance and incline. Burn baby burn!

Get the 'my fitness pal' ap. it's the best thing I ever did. You enter all the foods you eat or drink and it calculates all protein' date=' carbs (broken down into trans and saturated fats) Calcium etc. it also allows you to enter your goal weight and enable you to track your weight to see how you are progressing. I love it.[/quote']

I good idea! Did you hear this Leeann?

Tracking with MFP! :D

Me too! I love my elliptical. Treadmills hurt my knees with the pounding' date=' but my elliptical is smooth with good resistance and incline. Burn baby burn![/quote']

The one thing I like about the elliptical is that they don't make noise! I might check those out too!

Yes I hear ya. Hmmm I might just have to look in to that. Im going to Academy Sports and Outdoor tomorrow. I was there last week and they're elipticals are not to expensive. The medium priced ones were around 299.00. Not to bad I think. They have cheaper to.

Yes I hear ya. Hmmm I might just have to look in to that. Im going to Academy Sports and Outdoor tomorrow. I was there last week and they're elipticals are not to expensive. The medium priced ones were around 299.00. Not to bad I think. They have cheaper to.

I know right? :D

299 is not bad! I just can't seeing spending 1000's of dollars on EXERCISE. Equipment!

Girl that's money that can go into my "plastics"

Fund :P

I know thats right. Have to get the girls back where they belong and finally take off this maid apron I have had for a while. Lol. If only this weight will come off even a measley pound a week I would be soooooo greatful.

Girl...I just want to weigh less than my husband,

The skinny bastard!

Hehe we look like abbot and Costello !

I'm all short and round he's all tall and skinny :P

HA! and don't I know it a pound a week would be awesome!!!

I know thats right. Have to get the girls back where they belong and finally take off this maid apron I have had for a while. Lol. If only this weight will come off even a measley pound a week I would be soooooo greatful.

And my girls are going to be hanging so low I might have to include them in my thigh lift! :P

I know exactly what you mean about thehieght and weigjt difference lol. I tell my husband we are a perfect 10 hes tall and skinny to and Im round like a zero lol.

I know exactly what you mean about thehieght and weigjt difference lol. I tell my husband we are a perfect 10 hes tall and skinny to and Im round like a zero lol.

10 haha that's funny :D