Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how to reset your metabolism with excersize and food?

Stats for today.... Got 120oz Water 100gr of Protein about 6hrs of yard work. Also I finally hit onederland 198.0 thabk you sweet jesus lol. Lost 4lbs overnight. Only thing I did different was up my fluids and the punching bag. Oh I also started drinking 12oz of gatorade. Finally broke my 7 week stall yes yes yes

OMG!! Great job girly! Ok you have me determined to do way better tomorrow!!

I I have been sitting at the same weight for too long.

Leeann I'm really happy for you! :D

OMG!! Great job girly! Ok you have me determined to do way better tomorrow!!

I I have been sitting at the same weight for too long.

Leeann I'm really happy for you! :D

Thank you! It has been a really long hard road to get here. Next thing you know the lbs will be falling right off of you. Just keep doing what your doing. We got this. One day at a time.

That is friggin awesome Anne. Breaking through any major boundary is such an NSV.

Thanks fiddleman it feels great losing those 4lbs. These are the things that will keep us motivated!

Without access to Protein powders/shots/bars or anything manufactured for protein boosting, how the hay am I supposed to hit 1545 a day and 193g protein? Ideas? Anyone? I can barely crest 1000 cals and 90g protein

Without access to Protein powders/shots/bars or anything manufactured for protein boosting' date=' how the hay am I supposed to hit 1545 a day and 193g protein? Ideas? Anyone? I can barely crest 1000 cals and 90g protein[/quote']

meat and cheese all day long? Do you have an APO box? I sent Protein Bars and powder to my husband during his deployment but he said guys were ordering it from Amazon and drugstore.com and other companies that ship APO?

Bad day yesterday.. My friend past away.. I did not track my food all day and spent the whole day with a bad headache.

I made pretty bad food choices yesterday. I ate way to much Peanut Butter last night.

It's 10:21 am right now and I've only had coffee and mio water..

I know I'm up a couple of pounds I can just feel it! It's like a mind trick I can not get out of the 170's. I'm being my own worst enemy on this.

I need to exercise, I will be getting my treadmill Thursday so I will force myself to ride my recumbent bike today.

Bad day yesterday.. My friend past away.. I did not track my food all day and spent the whole day with a bad headache.

I made pretty bad food choices yesterday. I ate way to much Peanut Butter last night.

I know I'm up a couple of pounds I can just feel it! It's like a mind trick I can not get out of the 170's. I'm being my own worst enemy on this.

I need to exercise' date=' I will be getting my treadmill Thursday so I will force myself to ride my recumbent bike today.[/quote']

I am saddened with you for the passing of your friend. May your heart heal in time and good luck on your continued post op journey. I know it must be hard to stay on the program when there are so many conflicting emotions to deal with. We are hereto support you in your needs.

I need to exercise, I will be getting my treadmill Thursday so I will force myself to ride my recumbent bike today.

It is so sad to lose a friend. It is ok to mourn the death of this friend. But I look at it like this. at least your friend is not in any pain anymore and what a gift it was to have gotten to know him. You had a bad day yesterday but today may be a better day. just get on track and eat something to nourish that beautiful fat burning body of yours right now. That's your gift to you an your family and friends...... :)

Laura-ven - I feel for you. PC is still a medical mystery and yet becoming more commonplace. It is something I think about far more than I wish to. My six year old has the genetic mutation for hereditary pancreatitis. In 2011 he spent 90 in the hospital and did not eat real food for five months. His genetic pre-disposition also increases the likelihood for PC. I lost a friend last summer to this awful disease - 6 weeks after diagnosis. I personally believe it is one of the most underfunded medical problems facing us today.

When you feel better check out purple stride.org. There are great ways to honor your friend and support an organization that is striving to find a cure for this silent killer.

It's hard now and only time takes away the pain but sometimes channeling it into something bigger can soothe the soul as well.

Sigh' date=' remember when this thread used to be about resetting your metabolism with diet and exercise? Remember when a person could post here regarding that, and expect a good response that wasn't about treadmills??[/quote']

Well...sometimes threads do that. FYI, I'll be sending a Casein Protein with your care package soon. I'll attach the picture. Excuse all the stuff around it, I've been experimenting. It's a big tub. Hope it helps.

Sorry for your loss Laura. I lost my father-in-law (who has been a second father for me for 15 years) and my uncle this year. Loss is hard and stressful. I hope it gets better for you soon.

I need to exercise' date=' I will be getting my treadmill Thursday so I will force myself to ride my recumbent bike today.[/quote']

So sorry to hear this. Nothing I can write can heal your broken heart. When you need us we will be hear. Like I always write, one day at a time.

Thinking of you Laura-Ven.

Lynda

Thanks everyone! My friends family doesnt mourn so it was nice to talk here. I'm sorry to take this topic off track a bit.. But that's life sometimes we get off track, the trick is seeing it and trying to correct it as soon as possible....

I'm kicking ass with Fluid today because I think my headache yesterday was partly because of little Water going past my lips!

I'm behind in food though because I just now had "breakfast" but after all the crap I ate yesterday I think low cal is on the menu today??

I'm probably going to have to do a shake for a snack somewhere...

post-43821-13813666103018_thumb.jpg