Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sitting in the dr's waiting for my 1st fill

Hey Erica216, How did the fill go???

It went great I already fill restriction

How much did they give you? Glad it went well...

Sitting in the dr's waiting for my 1st fill

let us know how it goes.

I fit in my size 16 NSV jeans tonight. And didn't have to lay down to zip them. Woohoo. Size 22 on Feb 5. Size 16 today. Woot!!!

My fill went great he gave me 3 cc

thats great.. im interested too hear over the next weeks what it is you feel .... let us know??

I fit in my size 16 NSV jeans tonight. And didn't have to lay down to zip them. Woohoo. Size 22 on Feb 5. Size 16 today. Woot!!!

Congrats on the size 16 jeans! I too started at a size 22 and I'm wearing a very loose 18 right now!

I have learned to have a Protein Drink on my way to work to help get in enough calories/ Protein. I Have done pretty good. I lost 2 more lbs last week and looks like I am going to show another loss this week. I sneaked a weigh in but it is not my actual " weigh in" day. I don't weigh every day. It can be discouraging. I am fine with 1 to 2 lbs as it is a safe way to lose. So far, I have had no problems with any foods. But...I mostly eat dofter foods also, like chicken salad, etc...

I will be on my normal foods stage in a few days. Will be interesting to see how I will do.

Softer, not dofter. Lol!

Hi bandits

Haven't posted in a while ! But I'm back (-:

I'm sck with a terrible cold at the moment but apart from that I reckon I'd be feeling pretty good!

I was bandit feb 24 2012 & I had my first fill on march 26 ... I have a 10mll band & my surgeon put in 5ml of Fluid. So I'm feeling a lot of restriction now. My surgeon cleared me for the gym & high impact work puts so I joined my local the other day & lined up a PT to help get me on the right track. I lost 10kg in the first to weeks but after that I started on solids, my swelling went down & my band loosened so I was more hungry & got some strong cravings for junk food. So in the second 2 weeks post op I put back on 3 kgs but my surgeon said he was very happy with the 7kg anyway. I'm excited to properly start excersising & seeing what the future holds !!

It's been awhile but im back...

As of today I am done 25lbs woohoo had my first fill on tuesday and sadly I feel no restriction. I only recieved 2.8mls and I and scheduled to return next tuesday for another fill. I've had good and bad days but I'm staying strong and positive. I've recieved several compliments which is always nice to hear. I've been approved for light exercise but still no swimming :(

I'm 4 weeks post op and I wouldn't take back this choice I feel this is the beginning of great things and I'm actually excited to shop for a swim suit....lol

It's been awhile but im back...

As of today I am done 25lbs woohoo had my first fill on tuesday and sadly I feel no restriction. I only recieved 2.8mls and I and scheduled to return next tuesday for another fill. I've had good and bad days but I'm staying strong and positive. I've recieved several compliments which is always nice to hear. I've been approved for light exercise but still no swimming :(

I'm 4 weeks post op and I wouldn't take back this choice I feel this is the beginning of great things and I'm actually excited to shop for a swim suit....lol

luvbug im excited to start shopping for a swimming suit ,as well. im wondering how long i have to wait until i can swim. it sounds like a few weeks to go yet though

Hope all you Feb Bandsters are doing well. I am 7 weeks post op and I am down 33 lbs as of today. Down 2 pants sizes and after being in a 3x shirt for ever it seems I went down to a 1x. Really excited about my future and hopefully my good health.

Howdy Februbandsters!

There are so many comments it's hard to keep up! Hope everyone is doing well! I got my first fill yesterday so I feel all official now:) I am loving my band and the hubby is too! As of today I'm down 20lbs since surgery and 28lbs including the pre-op diet...I feel so much better physically and I am no longer on medications for my diabetes!!!